1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My Fanarts MiiniSheep

Discussion in 'FanArt' started by Nobodyendless, Feb 26, 2018.

1. Nobodyendless

Nobodyendless Taller Miinisheep

If there is something I loved about Infinity, it was to personalize my troops, to the extent that they were no longer the miniature I had bought, they became new characters with their own stories.
    I'm sure, I'm not the only one, if you also have your own characters do not hesitate to share them.
    I'll start climbing my beloved ones: The Gentlewolf Team

More of my work in this link:
    https://www.facebook.com/Taller-Miinisheep-170661320238002/

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

#1 Nobodyendless, Feb 26, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 26, 2018
    DaRedOne, eych, cazboab and 6 others like this.
  2. Golem2God

Golem2God Just a Kooky Kumotail serving others.

They all look amazing. I think Errol stands out the most but Magnus & Morgan seem like better company in my opinion.
    I always liked that aspect of wargames. You could take your time with your models to give them a story. Sometimes using results/events from matches you have played could work in advancing or giving more character to your metal/plastic men/women.
    I do have a few but I haven't finish their color schemes to my liking yet. Also I'm in the process of getting better at drawing and hopefully someday I'll be as good as you before I post my ideas. Would a short summary/story count? Do you have any tales of your fashionable Dog-Warriors' escapades?

3. Nobodyendless

Thank you so much, Errol is the most expressive and dynamic in this team; in his way of being he can become little patient, he likes more the action and the figthing (act before asking mission, wild:face_with_rolling_eyes:)

I like and discover that point, because I really can't made (paint) the same uniform from each one soldiers, if you know my troops or miniature each one have diferent colors or modifications that distinguishes them and afther depend of the mission or in its development in battle ( casual gaming or tournament in my city) I put his abilities and personalities and I think I'm finally developing a story.

Owwww don´t worry I spend many years and practice time in drawing to achieve a style or level which I felt comfortable and I still have a lot to learn and improve, I'm not a person who practices everyday but I see many art, tutorials, I have sheet of tutorials anatomy and I sketching many stuff don't care how good or bad they are just sketching :smile:, if you practice in your lineart and see the art you like maybe your hand take more fluency ;)

I can tell you a little more about their personalities for now, if you're interested I can make another post or answer, their stories as the team are still thinking about their development :D thank you so much for the comments :blush:

jherazob and Golem2God like this.
  4. Danger Rose

Danger Rose The Wrecking Belles

[​IMG]

Oh, I think I know exactly what you mean. These are My Sand Cats, and I collect some of their stories in my blog and on the Fanfic Subforum Thread The Wrecking Belles; which is the name of my Odalsiques Link Team that serve as Main Characters[/URL]

#4 Danger Rose, Feb 27, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 27, 2018
    eych, cazboab, Solar and 6 others like this.
  5. Golem2God

I'm in that current position with my forces. Making and perfecting characters along with painting the models.
    You are welcome minisheep. I'm happy that those comments brightened up your day.
    Thank you for the information and kind words.
    I collected alot of online drawing tutorials over the years but I have not touched them in awhile. However, your art actually gave me the push to finally draw after originally giving up on the idea. I even just won a cheap auction for a drawing book and will be looking forward to using it when it comes in the mail.
    Me too. If you ever want to hear/read my ideas-in-progress maybe I could show them to you in a pm or post a snippet in this thread.

Nobodyendless likes this.
  6. Nobodyendless

Woaa nice team, I see each one of your characters and I can feel how they are in the form of being my favorite in a first view are Olivia, Ouroboros, the bots, Gwen, and I don´t know but Selma and Sire are twins?, thanks for the theme, I'll take a turn to read your the fanfic and your style of art it reminded me a bit of the series Kappa Mikey and Martin Mistery but more cartoon <3 nice style

7. Nobodyendless

I think that takes time to do something entertaining; Now that they are going to launch a role-playing game, they will give us a more interesting touch.

I also have a folder full of tutorial things all organized by parties, when I'm going to draw I look for what I need and I take them as a reference or practice sea poses, hands (what complicates me more) than color palette and expression face :smile:. I am very happy to have helped you with inspiration.:smiley:

Much encouragement with the drawing book is also very supportive, congratulations!!:the_horns:

I am open to listen (in this case read) your ideas and stories :wink: would not bother me in this same post or even publish it as a fanfic section

Golem2God likes this.
  8. Danger Rose

Danger Rose The Wrecking Belles

Thanks! Olivia is my Druze KHD Limited Edition, which I use as a Kaplan Engineer; Ouroboros is the Fat Yuan Yuan and yes, Siri and Selma are twins (Posthumans I proxy as Yuan Yuans). Gwen is the Pilot of my Anaconda (which I proxied as an Iguana), but she got transfered to my Druze Sectorial. She will be replaced by a proper Iguana TAG I got for my Birthday, and a Riot Grrl that will be the Operator.

Nobodyendless, jherazob and Golem2God like this.
  9. Golem2God

Waiting for those books to be released as well. I hope the long wait will be worth it in the end.
    I guess we think alike then. I'm going to find out what aspects of my drawing skills needs improvement soon enough.
    Thank you. I feel that it will be a great stepping stone to finally learn how to draw.

#9 Golem2God, Feb 28, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 28, 2018
  10. Nobodyendless

Awesome,I played Magnus like irregular Cameronian but the mini is the Devil Dog of USAriadna, Morgan is the mini of McMurrough sometimes I played normal or I use like Durok of equip-Mirage and Errol is the unique mini is it XD a Irregular Cameronian. I have more proxies in Ariadna, because I buy the minis like me more, the most funnie is a Yu jing girl which transforms into Uxia and if it looks like the piece.

Danger Rose and Golem2God like this.
  11. Nobodyendless

I look this page and I made a sketch history of Errol for role playing http://infinity.modiphiusapps.hostinguk.org/ Is a really large process ( maybe for me because I take more time translate some words I don't understand XD ) But looks awesome this part.

Just sketch, sketching so much and you will elevate your technique and be more fluid.

So my next post here I will improve your writing to make a summary of Errol maybe small background and soon adapting the situation of combined army against Ariadna (to see if I can do something according to the canon) my renegade Krakot with wolf hood. And I like see your fanfiction of your character In the not too distant future
    ;)

Golem2God likes this.
  12. Nobodyendless

Finally I finished my furry gentlemen :muscle::blush:

jherazob and Golem2God like this.
  13. Nobodyendless

14. Golem2God

They look amazing!! That one commenter was right about Errol & Roman Torchwick looking alike. I watched RWBY and I can't believe I didn't see the resemblance between the two.
    I like all the models but Magnus is my favorite of the three. I may be repeating myself but I look forward to seeing more of your work in the future. Do you have a list of the models you currently have for Ariadna?

15. eych

eych Member

Well done, it looks really cool!

Nobodyendless and Golem2God like this.
  16. Nobodyendless

They are right (they just started watching the series) they have a very similar part
    Magnus is the most elegant, who looks with an evil smile, but it is his touch of charisma haha.

Of course all my army of Ariadna has the steampunk style, try to fit them to the style, I will be uploading on my page and here I hope that every week something new (although I already have many painted miniatures I must give them retouching) I tell you my guys
    • A renegade krakot named Zigor, I want to make a story taking advantage of the Ariadna vs. Army event, he managed to escape from his faction in search of drugs that would elevate him in his abilities and ran into Ariadna who by reason found fascination with the Dog Warriors (due to his abilities) and wants to be one of them (I made him a wolf cap).
    • An unknown Soldier proxy has a steampunk style with a top hat similar to the mad hatter lol.(the original mini is a Ju ying soldier )
    • The Scots Guards kit (they still do not have names, they have excelled in some battles as critically failed,They are my wild team, I have used them as doctors, snipers, they are super versatile XD)
    • The antipodes of assault (one wolf is albino Drago, another one seems like Ganondorf and so it is called, and a blond wofl Ray ) with its controller that uses Ambu's wolf mask of naruto she's name Callie
    • The set of Dog warriors the boys according to me, are Russian brothers one redhead Krasnyy and another bluish black haired Noch that's why the color "of his transformations
    • Blackjack (super steam engine)
    • The Wulver Grenadiers are his names are Martin, Amanda, Brod and Sloane. (Sometimes I played him like highlander rifles)
    • S.A.S. (Boarding Shotgun) Jacob or his nickname Skull face
    • Highlander Gray (AP HMG) I proxy him like William Wallace, I love it the miniature because looks very solemn and elegant.
    • Andrew the Tankhunter (one of my favorite units of the game)
    • Isobel Macgregor
    • And the last one and one of my ninja proxies, since Ju ying, a girl who is Uxia, I put a hood and braid, it looks like the mini! only if you look at it well you know it is not Uxia lmao.

Danger Rose, jherazob and Golem2God like this.
  17. Golem2God

@Nobodyendless You got quite the collection here. Are there any game lists that you like or play alot with your models or are you not into the playing side of Infinity like I am?

18. Nobodyendless

@Golem2God This has been the last we play.

• With the trio of Gentleswolfs
    MwBgTAPqIQSg9gdwCYE8AEwIEYAsBSMADjHwE4T8BCMwgdjvLu2trAfIDZab7Gy6IVnyYsq2AKyEiwcjOpF6nLoqqL2ysp1Wl2QssB67B5XEIAC2Fu1oCp43UX0dxs4iwpDxy4gQoEqHzo

• In this one I have the Krakot
    MwBgjAPqIQSgrgZ0QSwIYAICyBPDAxAJxQFMA7AEwgFYAmAUgHZn7aAORkegQmEdYBswegE4wbHmDCs+9NuMkNawCW1oDFM1bWo8ALCKbUJ6kf16tahxgK7dptWv0bVp3K62q62bQ+660ehps1BoAAmCGgd56DPZRejFxYLqB0mzAGu4m1HpyPvRhYUA

• In this I have the blackjack, the unknow ranger, uxia Ju ying (lol) , and ther krakot :)

MwBgjAPqIQ6gFgSwC4FMAEBxA9gGwCboBMEArGAKQDsVpFRAHAGzAUCED9wALBQyHTZ0iwSjSbtuATmqlORJlKrtSRajXoMqIdsGULWUsJzZEZRUnQYMZpnUW4SG0igAEwvBzobA1bMGoinAwK7GDC3JQ

• And this one I need some units but I think it could be very fun to play.

MwBgjAPqIQygrgBwE4EsDOBTCAWApAEyh4DsAbAJx4CE+RIplNBZhArAXgBxfA18ECVcg2rAShMnwpguzMIRwSubKtTBtFC3qzEMCbVlxk0FgiSTZ8AAmH3AjYPuvuPnYCQRx9ec6kPZNHjVNIgUSchoqIiCQP2jgWLlrayA

Danger Rose and Golem2God like this.
  19. Nobodyendless

Thank you so much ^u^

20. Golem2God

Loup Garou are a great unit for Ariadna. Those Viral Rifles, Shotguns, Sniper plus X-Visors can do alot of damage. I like the models as well. In fact Loup Garou are the reason I got into Infinity in the first place. Got a small soon to be finished MRRF force in queue that I need to procure more Metros, Chassuers and a few others.
    This army code doesn't work.
    If you are going to spend 2 SWC for a Lt. then go with the Foxtrot. Or use a Tankhunter as your Lt. as you will only need to pay 1 SWC. Finally if you are going to use a Metro, Line Kazak, Volunteer or Grunt Lt. it is smart to include "decoys". Which means 2 or more of the same unit & weapon loadout to confuse the enemy as to which one is your Lt.
    This one isn't working as well.

So you got any ideas of what you are going to buy next for your Ariadna army?

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation