1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How many side games can Infinity N4 survive?

Discussion in 'News' started by zapp, Sep 2, 2021.

1. sololobo

sololobo Well-Known Member

I really like their sports game. The fluff is great and they found a way to incorporate those models into the actual game, which is pretty cool. If you haven’t played it I can tell you it’s fantastic and you should give it a try. Does it need some work? Sure. But, it’s primarily in rules translations.

As for the others? I do not like them only because I see them taking resources away from Infinity. I also don’t like being forced to buy a kick starter to buy one model that has yet to be released. It’s a strong incentive to buy it, but I would prefer that these models to be existing models. This way no one feels left out or taken advantage of. And, the biggest point, there are SO MANY PROFILES that lack a physical model. Finish what you started. Quality over quantity will win the day.

Lastly, thanks CB. Regardless, it’s your product. You do what you want with it. We’re just happy to throw some dice with your great game.

#181 sololobo, Dec 8, 2021
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2021
  2. AmPm

AmPm Well-Known Member

Most might be, but god forbid you say anything negative about the game. If you do prepare to get dog piled by frothing fanatics.

LaughinGod likes this.
  3. Cthulhu363

Cthulhu363 May his passage cleanse the world.

people say negative things all the time. Try saying something positive on the Forums. You'll be called a corporate shill, evil capitalist, white knight and probably a bigot or nazi.

4. Ugin

Ugin Well-Known Member
    Warcor

This was one of the main reasons I've been away from the forum for a while. It was tiresome to see people unable to, or not even trying to distinguish between just being cynical+emotional and being critical.

5. Completely agree.

I love the forum's «Ignore» option. Only with Ignore and stop seeing the messages of three (and only three) forum users, the forum looks like a totally different one (as different as night and day).

6. Gwynbleidd

Gwynbleidd Non asto coram malo

I only have 2 on block at the moment…

But yes, it is a most useful tool.

7. Vanderbane

Vanderbane Well-Known Member

markup_424.png

In response to the OP, apparently it's going to need to survive at least two more next year.

8. Lucian

Lucian Catgirl Nation

I just hope it's not yet another kickstarter

9. CAnon

CAnon Well-Known Member

Could just be spanglish.
    Either way, i'm sure Remote Racing can't be that disruptive, right?
    I mean, what else could it be? They're not gonna bring back historicals or fantasy after exporting them out-of-house.

Abrilete likes this.
  10. LaughinGod

LaughinGod Well-Known Member
    Warcor

New games are fine by me, as long as they don't add any more unnecessary profiles to the main game. They have new book for that next year. And I wouldn't mind if that book progressed storyline by another 5-10 years and use it to kill off some characters and NA2 sectorials.

zapp, csjarrat, Rumdog and 1 other person like this.
  11. CAnon

CAnon Well-Known Member

Nah, they're killing off Corregidor and Hassassins to make space for a new Haqq-Nomad starter with Gabqar vs Black Hand.

Abrilete likes this.
  12. sololobo

Lies! lol I wouldn’t mind these new sectorials if they produced the current missing models.

infyrana likes this.
  13. I wouldn't rule out a fantasy game so quickly.

Yes it is true that CB sold its entire stock of historical miniatures, but that sale did not include its range of fantasy miniatures (WarCrow), as far as I know CB never discarded the idea of producing fantasy miniatures (even a game) again .

Gwynbleidd and CAnon like this.
  14. fari

fari CRISTASOL, EL LIQUIDO DE LOS DIOSES

Except Gaqbar VS Stell Phalanx.

I really hope for the Remote Race game finally, but knowing CB, sure it is another unwanted & unexpected game...

melkiach and Abrilete like this.
  15. psychoticstorm

psychoticstorm Aleph's rogue child

Remote racing game, at least the prototype that was shown on Interplanetario was good fun.

sololobo and A Mão Esquerda like this.
  16. sololobo

I would pay money for that! Ooo what about a bumper cart style game like Mario Cart? lol Fat Yaun Yaun can be Bowser. Haha

#196 sololobo, Dec 26, 2021
    Last edited: Dec 26, 2021
    Gwynbleidd likes this.
  17. Gwynbleidd

If CB did a fantasy game in the vein of infinity I’d buy it so damn fast. Can you imagine the sculpts they’d do? The variety of fantasy material from anime to books and even graphic novels. It’d be incredible. I also hope they don’t make one… my wallet can’t take much more.

chaos11 and CAnon like this.
  18. fari

fari CRISTASOL, EL LIQUIDO DE LOS DIOSES

They said long time ago no Eternity The Game until all Infinity sectorials were released...

19. What I heard from them is that CB didn't have the structure and the staff to produce and maintain monthly updates for two major games simultaneously.

I heard that when they were barely fifteen or twenty in the company, now that there are a few dozen more, maybe they can. :thinking_face:

Gwynbleidd and CAnon like this.
  20. Gwynbleidd

If I had the money, I’d invest in CB and crush the jewelled thrones of other miniature companies under my sandalled feet…

Sorry, been reading too much Robert Howard…

But if I DID have the money I’d totally invest so they could up the staff numbers and bring us more stuff.

Errhile, Dragonstriker and sololobo like this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation