1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This seems interesting - Infinity Deathmatch: Tag Raid

Discussion in 'General' started by The_Evergrey_One, Mar 15, 2021.

1. Croepoek

Croepoek Well-Known Member

Oh the dice SG seems a bit lackluster :/

2. Gwynbleidd

Gwynbleidd Non asto coram malo

Have to agree with you here. If they were frosted dice or perhaps made out of semi precious stone (don’t laugh, they exist and are stunning) then I may say different. But dice? Bog standard dice this late in the pledges? Very odd and not what I’d expect from this company.

Nuada Airgetlam and Mogra like this.
  3. toadchild

toadchild Premeasure

I think it means that all the “real” milestones have been unlocked - they’re not holding anything back anymore, this is everything they had planned.

4. PappaChu

PappaChu Well-Known Member

Aye, I imagine the last “real” one was minerbot, and the previous goals at these levels were made into the free daily unlocks, which was a nice move on their part

A Mão Esquerda likes this.
  5. Lawson

Lawson Well-Known Member

Minerbot is going to get a profile in N4, right? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Hopefully he comes with baked-in partial cover from the rock. That or the extra dice are to roll up his stats before each game.

#725 Lawson, Nov 17, 2021
    Last edited: Nov 17, 2021
    Abrilete likes this.
  6. Padre

Padre Well-Known Member

Spot on! I found myself deciding not to pledge because I already have Code One for "Infinity Lite", I don't need the models and the game itself just wouldn't fit anywhere on my gaming schedule. Hobby gamers are spoiled for choice, so it's not enough for a game to be 'okay' or even 'good' anymore. They either have to be the best in genre or offer something truly unique. Tag Raid didn't tick any of these boxes for me, but apparently it did for many other people and that's cool.

nehemiah and Lawson like this.
  7. Wizzy

Wizzy Well-Known Member

Last of last, now or never, actu 20:
    https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/corvusbelli/infinity-deathmatch-tag-raid/posts/3360567

Final hours of the campaign! Pledge now!

Hello dear backers!

We're facing the last hours of this amazing campaign! We have a lot of things to communicate, so let's go!

First of all, we've successfully unlocked the final Social Goal!

[​IMG]
    The current ITS 13th Season, Frozen Roads, will receive new mining themed content, in the form of new extras for certain missions:

• Thor's Hammer: 1x Triphammer (the TAG) for free for both players, at no cost on points & SWC.
    • Prospecting Crew for hire: Fireteam Haris formed by 1x Digger, 1x Wardriver 1x Beasthunter for free at no cost on points & SWC. Will be an extra Haris that will not count for the limitation of 1x Haris per list.
    • Snow Hunter: 1x Beasthunter for free at no cost on points & SWC.
    Also, we'll add a new mission to the current pool of missions of the season.

Available as a FREE content update in April 2022, with the release of the "ITS Season 13 Special Tournament Pack" (formerly known as "Event Pack").

And now, good news for those of you who asked for the Infinity N4 TAG's as add-ons. We can confirm that, during the Pledge Manager, we'll make available the Infinity N4 TAG's that joined the battle at Khurland with a special discount! That means that the following TAG's will have a special price in the Pledge Manager:

• Cutter
    • Zeta
    • Sphinx
    • Blue Wolf
    • Maghariba
    • Seraph
    • Guijia
    • Iguana
    • Marut
    • Anaconda
    • O-Yoroi
    We'll inform you properly about these discounts close to the Pledge Manager release date.

Also, another request from you, dear backers, that turns into reality. During the Pledge Manager, we'll make available a new Pledge level: the ALL-IN, which will contain the Core game + all the Add-ons released during the campaign at a discounted price:

[​IMG]
    We'll inform you properly about the price of the All-In Pledge close to the Pledge Manager release date.

Now, let's check the latest Stretch Goals unlocked!

[​IMG]
    We have unlocked the Engineer Walls! You will now be able to use these new walls as they are included in the Core box at no extra cost.

[​IMG]
    There are 4 different designs made of 2mm thick cardboard. These walls will serve to cut off both the passage and line of sight of enemy TAGs.

And finally, MinerBot is here!

[​IMG]
    Among the miners of Khurland, there is this legend of an erratic MinerBot loaded with Neomaterials. The Minerbot wanders aimlessly among the mines and only the most fortunate miners are lucky enough to see him. If you find him and are able to capture him, you will be the owner of an incalculable treasure and will undoubtedly become another Khurland legend. Pay attention during your TAG Raid games because an event can make appear that MinerBot!

[​IMG]
    This miniature will be included for FREE in all Platinum Pledges.

But hey! We still have more Stretch Goals for the final hours of the campaign! Let's check them:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Remember that the campaign will end today at 7:00 PM CET. Is your last chance to jump aboard this exciting train!

Thank you so much for your tremendous support during the campaign. You're amazing miners!

[​IMG]
    FREE advice from MinerBot:

In the Black Market you can find all kinds of upgrades, tools, and modifications. The only thing you won't find there, will be my useful advice. Well... maybe you will, but for a fee.

8. Wizzy

Wizzy Well-Known Member

9. Mahtamori

Mahtamori Well-Known Member

As a small aside, the pose that the Minerbot has is roughly one that Scibor made for his scribes, but instead of a solid rock those scribes carried an appropriate receptacle for a dice - quite good to have as minis that denote things like turn counters and stuff like that.
    I'm sure it's reasonably trivial to adapt the rock to accept a D6 or a D20...

10. Lucian

Lucian Catgirl Nation

Triphammer (57) + Digger (14) + Wardriver (12) + Beasthunter (9) + Beasthunter (9) + Motorised Bounty Hunter (10) = 111 pts

Can't wait to play 400pts game while I play 300pts game.

11. fatherboxx

fatherboxx Mission control, I'm coming home.

wow sounds extremely dumb
    but thanks cb for proxy rules

Robock and Hecaton like this.
  12. Vohlere

Vohlere Active Member

I'm pretty sure it's gunna be one of those bullet points per mission, but I'm not gunna hold myself to that.

Mahtamori likes this.
  13. atomicfryingpan

atomicfryingpan Well-Known Member

1. 400 point infinity games are way better. Seriously if you haven't tried playing it at that level I'd definitely reccomend it. It's alot for fun and I think more balanced.
    2. I doubt that they'll have a mission that gives you all the free stuff at once.

Tourniquet likes this.
  14. Triumph

Triumph Well-Known Member

The assumption would be similar to the current ITS extras, they're not all in the same mission.

With that said as someone who actually plays 400 points the game functions better at a higher points level as it lessens the effectiveness of a surgical alpha strike (like guided weapons) crippling a player and deciding the game on the top of turn 1.

I think this add mission specific extras will probably be a decent way to address certain factional imbalances in missions, like this Haris team would be a good candidate to show up in Mindwipe as it helps armies that absolutely struggle to put a hacker into lists like Ariadna to actually do so at no cost without fucking up their combat groups. I think going forward though they should all respect the 10 unit limit to combat groups though @HellLois, this is opening up alot of room to abuse funneling orders into a single model.

Think Invincibles or the Avatar with their shenanigans on top of the free Haris team, that's another 3 orders on top of what stunts they can already pull.

#734 Triumph, Nov 17, 2021
    Last edited: Nov 17, 2021
  15. Diphoration

Diphoration Well-Known Member
    Warcor

Will this ITS update also includes answers to some of the ongoing rules questions, or just add TAG Raid content?

QueensGambit, Robock and Lawson like this.
  16. atomicfryingpan

atomicfryingpan Well-Known Member

The ITS changes are for an event pack coming in April next year.

17. Wizzy

Wizzy Well-Known Member

18. AmPm

AmPm Well-Known Member

19. Nuada Airgetlam

Nuada Airgetlam Nazis sod off ///

Yeah, I've put a similar amount of money to Platinum here into buying an All-In pledge with all stretch goals of Nemesis from a guy yesterday - a much better game, with a much more interesting theme, more interactive and replayable and 2-5 players, so great for my Thursday board game group.

I can't wait until all the non-beastie minis that got N4 profiles here will start getting regular releases way before TAG Raid is shipped, just like it was with Defiance. There are no reasonable proxies for the mining TAGs, so they will have to release them now that they're in N4. And if they shank them from N4 before or just as TAG Raid ships... oh, boy, I will be here to watch the forum burn :D

redeemer likes this.
  20. Wizzy

Wizzy Well-Known Member

Finally https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/corvusbelli/infinity-deathmatch-tag-raid/posts/3361672

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
    [​IMG]
    It was a pleasure to count on you in this campaign and we can only say thank you for supporting us!

But this is only the beginning! Now we'll work hard to deliver Infinity Deathmatch: TAG Raid in the most satisfactory way possible for you, backers, with our commitment to manufacture a product with the maximum quality.

As we did with Infinity Defiance, from now on we'll update you regularly with any kind of useful info we'll have for you, explaining the progress of the project from the beginning until the end.

What will happen now?
    Kickstarter will now charge you the total of your contribution with the selected payment method. This will happen at any moment between now and the upcoming 14 days. If there's any problem with the payment, Kickstarter will retry the payment by themselves before contacting you. This is a process totally handled by Kickstarter, not by us.

Sometime in the first quarter of 2022, we will send you an email with access to the Pledge Manager. There you'll be required to confirm your pledge level, add-ons, shipping address and pay the shipping costs.

In the Pledge Manager, you will be able to increase your pledge level, acquire several pledges or purchase any add-ons you want.

Last Stretch Goals
    Now, let's take a look at the last Stretch Goals that have been unlocked during the final hours of the campaign:

[​IMG]
    If you can't handle them, join them! Or at least that's what Van Zant seems to have in mind. Looks like someone didn’t hold up their end of the bargain and Van Zant is not happy about it. He'll do anything to get paid. If he needs to chase you down riding a Steindrage, he’ll do.

This extra mission will be included in the Search & Capture expansion.

[​IMG]
    Some of you asked for it: more dice! We'll include 6 extra D20's in every Core box for free :)

[​IMG]
    More dice!

[​IMG]
    How did the Gurlanak get to Khurland? What was the first encounter with this MegaBeast like? If you want to know, join the gang of Hunters in this prologue mission of the Search & Capture campaign.

This extra mission will be included in the Search & Capture expansion.

[​IMG]
    A new MinerBot miniature with a Stoorworm egg + 3 extra missions! Amazing!

[​IMG]
    • The curse of the Megalodron: Finding a sealed chamber in the middle of a mine can mean two things: a bunch of treasures or something horrible that should remain locked up. In this mission you will face a fearsome Megalodron!

• There's always a bigger fish: If you think something can go wrong, I assure you it will. Having to face an enraged Gurlanak, we can consider it bad luck. But if you find yourself also facing a Stoorworm, it looks more like a bad joke of fate. In this mission you will face two Mega Beasts at the same time!

• MinerBot Nest robbery: A crazy idea can bring big profits. But nothing ventured, nothing gained! MinerBot wants you to be part of his team to make a big hit. Do you dare to steal some Stroorworm eggs?

[​IMG]
    MinerBot, WHAT IS THAT!?
    The new MinerBot miniature and the 3 extra missions will be added for FREE to all Platinum Pledges.

Once again, the Corvus Belli family wants to thank you for all the support received during the campaign. You are the best miners in the Human Sphere!

[​IMG]
    Thank you so much for the support and love you showed to us. Without any doubt, it has been an incredible adventure and we have enjoyed it as much as you. We have come so far thanks to your work and to the fact that you have put my valuable advice into practice.

But this is not goodbye. We still have a lot of work to do and many adventures to live together -As long as we don't end up being MegaBeast food!

MinerBot :)

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation