1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

N4/C1 Token Design Questions

Discussion in 'Rules' started by Lawson, Oct 1, 2020.

1. Errhile

Errhile A traveller on the Silk Road

The way my meta plays, an Order (any Order) is placed next to a model when & where it is being declared / spent (this allows you to backtrack if you have actually expended all the Orders you've executed, or you have managed to skip one in the fray). Then again, placing an Impetous or Irregular Order next to a model generating it would be a handy way of keeping track of what and where is avaialble (esepcially once one starts spending Command tokens to "regularize" Irregular Orders), so flipping it the "spent" side up would allow for better tracking of it.

IMO, you could use the same design as for the respective Order, just change the color palette - from yellow / red to gray.

2. Mob of Blondes

Mob of Blondes Well-Known Member

The rule book say you put a marker (no Impetuous Orders anymore, so no AROs possible!... j/k, just another fuckup in the book) and remove it at some point (pages 23 and 101). But having something flipable sounds faster, as you always have it near the model, showing useful info. And fuck the brain damaged rules.

3. Errhile

Errhile A traveller on the Silk Road

The local practice says you remove your Order tokens form the table at the turn's end.

4. Arkaon1125

Arkaon1125 Well-Known Member

Since Assignable(W) use models that are token instead, and i saw some token lke tinbot (where some miniature exists) it would be possible to have some SymbioBomb and SymbioMate tokens?

5. Mogra

Mogra Well-Known Member

Check this out,
    http://infinity.ghostlords.com/markers/n4/

Arkaon1125 likes this.
  6. Arkaon1125

Maybe i'm blind, but i can find only SymbioBug (with no diversification)

7. Lawson

Lawson Well-Known Member

At the time I was first designing the new tokens (pre-annex rules), I brought up some questions about these in the forum because the N4 rulebook referred to Symbiomates several times but there were actually no listed rules for them or for Symbiobombs (and at the time the Army Builder was not complete). There was also a line item in the equipment list in the N4 book for Symbiobugs but no units that had them... but since there were at least some written rules for them at the time, I added them to the tokens.

I wasn't sure after the Annex came out if anyone would actually need tokens for these, but now that you've asked @Arkaon1125 I will work on creating them and passing them along to @toadchild

toadchild, Mogra and Arkaon1125 like this.
  8. Arkaon1125

Thanks! That would be super awesome

9. toadchild

toadchild Premeasure

Marker sheet tool has been updated with symbiobom and symbiomate.

Arkaon1125 and Lawson like this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation