1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Belias-Fanart

Discussion in 'FanArt' started by belias13, Sep 18, 2020.

1. archon

archon Well-Known Member

Great work again! I like the movement traces (the Yadu turned her head quickly) and the Aleph-like-bubbles. But know to some things,
    you may get wrong here (do not take this serious): You forgot that Yadus have NWI and hey - it´s a five strong fireteam, so 6th sense :smirk:

belias13 likes this.
  2. belias13

belias13 Well-Known Member

Indeed you are absolutely right, the sixth sense it a pain for assassin XD! ( playing JSA with shinobu in every list...that pesky sixth sense!). But for the NWI...thats why the newly equipment T2 knife has arrived!!!:joy::joy::joy:

Praise the resources of Dawn

stevenart74 likes this.
  3. belias13

Thank you man. It's the storytelling, other than the awesome rules and miniatures, that i love of this game. Some of the fluff it's so good!

stevenart74 likes this.
  4. stevenart74

stevenart74 Well-Known Member

@belias13

I checked the other not infinity related works that You put on Your instagram, and I think they are quite good and well done. . .

You have a rather EXCELLENT mastering of BW and "Grey Tones Shading" but, unfortunately, nowaday the "International Comic Scene" request more and more "High Grade Colouring" to stand up between many different Authors. . .

Have You thought about employing Photoshop or other Digital Colouring for making Your rather awesome material truly shine. . .??

. . . . .

Also I believe that You hail from Italy, like Me. . . . .???

belias13 likes this.
  5. belias13

Thank you again for the praises! and yes, I'm from Milan^^. For the colouring part i know...but i'm pretty bad at that, and as my favourite author is Tsutomu Nihei i think it's a sign that i love black and white:grin:. But the first comic i published was coloured by a friend of mine that helped me ( working with a colourist resolve a lot of issues!).

stevenart74 likes this.
  6. stevenart74

stevenart74 Well-Known Member

Glad to know about You (I'm from Genoa; still writing in English for the benefit of general readers of the Forum). . .

Tsutomu Nihei is an excellent Mangaka to take as example, and now that You said it, I found that You inspired Your own art with the excellent "Stark White contrasted with Jet-Black and Gray Tones" like the ones that made Blame! and Biomega so powerful comics (not that "Knights Of Cydonia" or "aposizm" are bad, but are somewhat bland and unispired, almost "Too Commercial" if compared with some previous "More Independant" works of Nihei). . .

I have too some issues with proper colouring of the rough BW concepts that I draw; Photoshop with a "Low % Aerograph" somewhat helps a good "Colour Shading" without covering overmuch the BW Lineart underneath, but still is not the same as a "Proper" Digital Colouring. . . . . !!!

7. belias13

And here we are with the Haqqislam wave, hope you'll like it! Never played in any form, but some of their designs are awesome (the hassasins are glorious, expecially Al-jabel, i think in the future i will have him coverted for one of my warbands!). I already posted it on my instagram and i forgot to upload it here, sorryXD. I'll be working on the next issue after chirstmas has passed, but with the new year I'll work on the comic of my very first faction : Nomads!!

haqqi1T-150.jpg haqqi2T-150.jpg haqqi3T-150.jpg haqqi4T-150.jpg haqqi5T-150.jpg

Titus, Jumara, unclesrouge and 21 others like this.
  8. infyrana

infyrana Well-Known Member

@belias13 Fantastic job for Haqqislam, you've really put a lot of effort into capturing so many of the different units and their unique armour and weapon characteristics etc! Gets two thumbs up from me.

Abydog likes this.
  9. archon

archon Well-Known Member

Cool! Reminds me of the ingame commercial for the KTS, printed in some of the books its says something about protection too.

Now I know the saying again: We protect everything that is important to you!

It showed a shadowcut from a family in the back and a KTS Trooper in the front.

#29 archon, Dec 21, 2020
    Last edited: Dec 23, 2020
    Abydog likes this.
  10. belias13

Well then, firts post of 2021, let's hope to have a live game soon here in Italy T_T.
    Anyway, sorry for the delay but i drawn these in honor of my very first army...Nomads!!!! Those kinky criminals with huge guns, huge mods, huge hackers, huge furri...better to not go further.:kissing:

These drawing are yet to be completed but i'm working on them, I'll post the final versions soon on instagram and here too.

Hope you'll like them!

1-150.jpg 2-150.jpg 3-150.jpg 4-150.jpg 5-150.jpg

Titus, Jumara, unclesrouge and 17 others like this.
  11. belias13

cl1-150-TESTO.jpg cl2-150-TESTO.jpg cl3-150-TESTO.jpg cl4-150-TESTO.jpg cl5-150-TESTO.jpg

Finally finished all the pages with color and baloons. This was a blast but I have to admit...it's so time consuming to work with color! But for my horror themed Nomads I wanted a special work!

After this I'll work on the Combined one, if you would like to check my instagram i'll post there the work in progress.

Hope you enjoy^^

https://www.instagram.com/tdosto/

Titus, Santyagass, Jumara and 26 others like this.
  12. Daireann

Daireann Well-Known Member

I see your works not the first time.
    And, @belias13 , they are lovely :)
    (Oh, you know that, right?!)

Thank you! They pleased our eyes!

Golem2God and Abydog like this.
  13. belias13

Hello there my dear forum members.

I really hope you are all human and not secrets agents of the Combined army ready to take over!

Anyway this is the fan comic for the CA, hope you enjoy^^

CA1C-TESTO.jpg

CA2C-TESTO.jpg

CA3C-TESTO.jpg

CA4C-TESTO.jpg

CA5C-TESTO.jpg

Titus, Jumara, WarHound and 25 others like this.
  14. Sabin76

Sabin76 Well-Known Member

...amazing work.

15. Daireann

Daireann Well-Known Member

Author don’t like O-12, as I see :joy::+1:

16. belias13

I swear, the O12 will have their moment of glory!

Daireann and Wizzy like this.
  17. archon

archon Well-Known Member

Another nice comic piece - keep up the good work!

18. jherazob

jherazob Well-Known Member

Or Aleph

Daireann likes this.
  19. belias13

Ok guys, Y've heard you all. It's true that Aleph and O12 are not my favourite armies...but their designs are wonderful, and as we all know they are supposed to be the heroes and police of the Human sphere, so it seems appropriate to use them as antagonist for all the other factions XD! Anyway here's my take on Aleph...see you next time with the Artichokes!

1x.jpg 2x.jpg 3x.jpg 4x.jpg 5x.jpg

Titus, Jumara, ThananRollice and 19 others like this.
  20. KedzioR_vo

KedzioR_vo Well-Known Member
    Warcor

So you're clearly not only a man of talent but also of a good taste, Sir! ;)

PozdRawiam / Greetings

Danger Rose likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation