1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Crossover potenial of franchises/characters fiting into CB's Infinity Universe?

Discussion in 'FanFic' started by Golem2God, Apr 18, 2021.

?

What do you think of the potenial of tabletop or fanficiton crossovers in the Infinity Universe?

1. I like it for tabletop games, rpg campaigns & fanfiction stories.

33.3%
  2. Just for fanfiction stories.

16.7%
  3. Just for rpg campaigns & fanfiction stories.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. I don't care either way to be honest.

16.7%
  5. Only player created characters in tabletop games, rpg campaigns & fanfiction stories.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Only player created characters in rpg campaigns & fanfiction stories.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. I don't like the idea of crossovers. Keep each unique universe seperate from each other.

50.0%
  8. I don't care eitehr way to be honest.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Golem2God

Golem2God Just a Kooky Kumotail serving others.

As the title says I was wondering what the forum public thought of crossovers of series or characters from franchises getting placed into the Infinity universe?

I've personally been thinking about such a topic and was wondering if other people had thought the same thing. Your ideas/examples don't have to include the whole or all of the franchise being thrust into the Human Sphere or beyond. You can take certain parts or characters that you believe would fit wether the concept/character remains exactly the same or is tweak to believably fit into CB's Universe.

And just to be clear your crossover idea could be either both universes colliding/being mashed together or taking aspects that would fit into Infinity with some changes to make it better fit into the lore.

So what are your opinions on what would work when creating crossovers? Or are you of the mindset that crossovers shouldn't have any part in Infinity the Game content?

Should fan created characters only be allowed in Infinity Universe stories/campaigns/tabletop games?

Also what is your thoughts on using fan created characters on the tabletop? Should they strictly be left in rpg campaign & fanfiction alone?

P.S. I messed up on the poll when I tried to edit it. Ignore the very bottom selection. Hopefully next time when I make a poll it won't have an error in it.

#1 Golem2God, Apr 18, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 18, 2021
    stevenart74 likes this.
  2. Ben Kenobi

Ben Kenobi Well-Known Member

I can't follow you. What exactly you are meaning?
    Could you give an explicit example.

Golem2God likes this.
  3. Golem2God

I'm uploading a new thread soon that will actually go into explaining my ideas. It might takes some time for each post but hopefully any misunderstandings will become clear.
    Thank you for letting me know that I didn't summarize my thoughts correctly enough for others to easily follow.

stevenart74 likes this.
  4. Cthulhu363

Cthulhu363 May his passage cleanse the world.

As long as it's done well and makes sense, i'm cool with anything.

5. Golem2God

I share that mindset. It all depends on how well the crossover in integrated or how well the universe are mash together. Though writing does come into the picture as well. Bad writing can make a good idea falter or crash and burn.

stevenart74 likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation