1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New missions from JSA pack

Discussion in 'News' started by ThePlasticCrackBlog, Mar 6, 2018.

Tags:
  1. ThePlasticCrackBlog

In this sneak peak I look at the new unreleased mission from the JSA Uprising army pack - Reclamation and go through how to play it as well as my thoughts on what would be successful or not.

Knauf likes this.
  2. ThePlasticCrackBlog

2nd mission incase anyone was interested

3. ThePlasticCrackBlog

Some people have expressed concerns that I have leaked material that has not been shown and am 'shitting on CB/BoW'. Just a heads up, the missions were on the first BoW video as they went through the book, you just had to pause the video.

Melchior, BLOODGOD, Abrilete and 3 others like this.
  4. daboarder

daboarder Force One Commander
    Warcor

Cool as sorry if i caused an issue

5. deep-green-x

deep-green-x Well-Known Member

Not that I have an issue with what your doing but there’s at least one video upcoming where this battle gets played in a report. You might have wanted to check with someone if this was jumping the gun before that video went out.

6. ThePlasticCrackBlog

I can understand you perspective, but I see it in the same way as taking screenshots of the minis in that video and sharing them. They distinctly showed the missions when going through the book and in that sense it is out there on the internet forever. If it was super top secret then I suppose they should have gone to that section in the book.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation