1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tactic Combos

Discussion in 'Core Set' started by Flipswitch, Dec 5, 2017.

1. Flipswitch

Flipswitch Sepsitorised by Intent

Hi friends, just keen to get some discussion going on what combos and synergies people enjoy using.

So far I've quite enjoyed Holographic Sight Lunah with Hexx3r & 8-Ball to really control the state of the board. Combined with Wild Bills cards to redraw Tactics Cards you can really aggressively get some play out of positioning and sniping people. Downside is you absolutely must kill Gata before she blinds everyone!

2. k104agi

k104agi Well-Known Member

few of things I've found;
    1) Maximus can taunt an enemy with ranged attack(Contender), by his switch. he just needs some additional dice from tactics, etc.
    2) Gata's +1 AP tactic is blastingly powerful. 2 Mushashi cuts or 2 Called shots in a row?!

3. cazboab

cazboab Definitely not Cazboaz.

Gata's +1ap card, and ace of clubs, 3 twin pistol attacks in one go, plus any extra from switches... It's not subtle but if you ride in on a white horse or dress up as a cyborg cat girl I guess you kinda opted out of subtle...

Flipswitch likes this.
  4. -V-

-V- A! Team member
    CB Staff

And as he has so many wounds, he doesn't matter taking damage from Defense. Excellent.

:wink:

Flipswitch likes this.
  5. Agorapocalypse

Agorapocalypse Namurr and Nahab are girlfriends

Could you combo Major Lunah with Miyamotos Tsuchi-Do and her own snakebite tactic for a red, 2 successes, and 5 orange dice?

6. -V-

-V- A! Team member
    CB Staff

You can only roll 3:,:.

In that case, you may roll :+::,::,::,::)::)::2::2: which is strong enough to kill Maximus.

:wink:

Koni likes this.
  7. Agorapocalypse

Agorapocalypse Namurr and Nahab are girlfriends

Ahh ok, I saw someone here say there wasn't a cap on same color dice, however i also haven't fully read all the rules yet so thats good to know.

8. Eightballz

Eightballz Well-Known Member

EDIT: Ah, Snake Bite - just seen. Sorry!

Where does the second :2:come from? One :2:comes from Called Shot. As far as it is clear. But the second :2:?

9. zlavin

zlavin Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

-V-, Eightballz and Roadrunner7431 like this.
  10. DeadlyOcean

DeadlyOcean SCAF Maelstrom Crew/Korean A! Manager/Sygmaa Spy;)

one of my combo is,

1. pick gata and parvati.

2. pick 'pain suppresants' and 'reset 2.0'(one more, quicksilver if you want)

3. waiting until you get that tactics. I suggest use wild bill for get tactics. do everything you can.

3. when you get all tactics, go gata fast as you can into scoring zone

4. use pain suppresants. now enemy can't kill gata in this round.

5. if gata got poison state markers, use reset 2.0 before gata's activation.

6. profit!!

7. when you get VP, time to escape. make gata out from angry aristos. :P

if enemy don't have hEXx3r or 8-ball in team, it's really painful cuz they can't kill gata almost 2 rounds in scoring zone. even if enemy has controllers, if you have quicksilver, they can't displace you anyway.

only problem is if you have bad luck with tactics, this combo hard to use.

volgo and Roadrunner7431 like this.
  11. Tipzntrix

Tipzntrix Active Member

The more hilarious thing to do with Tsuchi-Do is to use it on Lunah when your opponent finally gets to her in melee range. Enemy Mushashi is going in for the kill when all of a sudden your defensive roll is :*::-::,::,::,: . ?!?!?!?! :H::H::H::H:

Other Favourites:

Code: Blitz with Wild Bill - Once your deck is empty (except for this card), Bill just keeps drawing this card every kill he makes (or switch he pulls off) and can use it to reroll all the dice that aren't goin his way. This truly makes him a master gambler.

Block/Ice Wall with Mushashi - Mushashi loves blue dice, they are his favourite, why not give him :-::-:?

Scram! with Gata, or with 8-Ball's Tactics - Easily get to the point and shove people around.

Swerve/Scram! with ranged units with low Agility to clear some space.

Ricochet with Wild Bill - If Gunslinger triggers, play this to easily find you a second target, no matter how hard your opponent was trying to block the way.

#11 Tipzntrix, Mar 14, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 14, 2018
    Zewrath and -V- like this.
  12. Zewrath

Zewrath Elitist Jerk

"Troll Tanking"

- In King of the Hill, place a random support next to Maximus, in the middle.

- Use "Get Behind me" and allocate the damage so that the support only has 1:4: left.

- Bait your opponent to attempt to kill that low HP character, since killing people in the middle is worth 1 VP.

- Since the spill over damage is ignored, "Get behind me" only takes the damage that the character actually suffers.

- Lunah headshotted your 1:4: Hannibal, dealing 7:2:? Discard the surplus damage and Maximus only ever suffers 1:4:

- This sort of tanking is even more hillarious when Parvati is nearby to pocket heal

Eightballz likes this.
  13. Zewrath

Zewrath Elitist Jerk

You don't need Parvati for that Combo, as long as Gata stops adjacent to your Maximus, he can suffer the damage instead. :)

DeadlyOcean likes this.
  14. Eightballz

Overall, Maximus is one of the funniest heroes. The first thing I learned in a Moba was: Never focus tank. But in Aristeia it starts all over again ...
    All dices that are scratched together to kill a Maximus. But Maximus always stands there laughing last.

Zewrath likes this.
  15. Zewrath

Zewrath Elitist Jerk

Especially when they burn everything to kill Maximus and you then use Adamantine! :D

16. Eightballz

I have never picked the card. I think Maximus defensively has little improvmenet needed. Scram and Freeze are much better. - IMO

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation