1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Invincible Army Had Better Be In May...

Discussion in 'Yu Jing' started by AdmiralJCJF, Mar 6, 2018.

1. AdmiralJCJF

AdmiralJCJF Heart of the Hyperpower

[​IMG]

And if I'm saying it...
    It MUST be true!

#1 AdmiralJCJF, Mar 6, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 6, 2018
    fenren, Thandar, Shiwen and 2 others like this.
  2. Durandal

Durandal Well-Known Member

I'm on board with this. If we get a whole sectorial taken away and have to wait until the second half of the year for a replacement then things are going to be pretty unenjoyable this year with a gutted vanilla and just one, mostly self-contained sectorial to play around with for most of it.

Yu Jing is in pretty dire need of an infusion of new profiles now, and a new sectorial will hit the spot (and at least bring us back up to par with the other major factions until their brand new sectorials start dropping).

I'm just wondering what JSA leaving means in terms of the expected size of the Invincible Army (if anything). JSA had 16 unique profiles (three are named characters and one only has a single option plus an LT option) in it and out of all of them, we appear to be keeping one. I know some folks have talked about "five new units" that we haven't seen coming alongside the sectorial release, but that's barely a drop in the bucket considering the amount of unique profiles we lost (even if two of them were named characters). To fill the gap, the Invincible Army is hopefully a more robust release than a sectorial with a smattering of existing units that don't have homes yet.

But as always, I'll keep my expectations tempered for now.

Shiwen, Aldo, Hecaton and 3 others like this.
  3. Spleen

Spleen Well-Known Member

I only want it if it includes Yan Huo haris.

Otherwise just skip it and go straight to White Banner please

4. Del S

Del S Tunguskaball

I can exclusively reveal that they WILL INDEED be released in May...

ᵒᶠ ²⁰²³

5. meikyoushisui

meikyoushisui Competitor for Most Ignored User

Almost all of the characters had a single option + a lieutenant. Asuka, Neko and Shinobu all had only one profile + lieutenant .

6. Yasashii Fuyu

Yasashii Fuyu Well-Known Member

Ah what a joy the next online campaign is going to be....all the money you'll have to spend to bring your forces up to speed again.

If you decided to join JSA, you'll need the new Box if you want any hope to fill the glaring holes that the now missing Raiden and Haramaki left behind...

If you stayed with Yu Jing, you can either play ISS (who seem unaffected really...with Ninjas staying.) or you are screwed if you play Vanilla. So either you are lucky and new models are released until then, which you'll need to buy to fill the holes...or no new models are released in time (which is quite likely, the campaign will be soon I think..) and you're just fucked...

Boy it is fun playing Yu Jing in online campaigns...

Oh well, this time I'll most likely be playing in JSA, so damn you oppressor scum! O.O

emperor26, Aldo, Hecaton and 3 others like this.
  7. Mahtamori

Mahtamori Well-Known Member

Then I'll give you 5% odds of you playing Yu Jing before 2020.

8. krossaks

krossaks Well-Known Member

Imagine a 3 Yan Huo with Neorocinetics Haris:dizzy_face:

9. Magonus

Magonus Well-Known Member

inb4 impetuous Smoke HI and Hsien + Zuyong Haris

10. devil.advocates

devil.advocates Well-Known Member

Man, i hope they keep the Dao Fei on Invincibles list. He's been extremely usefull on several of my list before. Putting the only Infiltrating HI out of HI sectorials would be pretty weird.

11. krossaks

More when in his origins, Daofei's fluff described it as invencible army infiltrator

Shiwen, xagroth and the huanglong like this.
  12. Zewrath

Zewrath Elitist Jerk

Haven’t used a single Japanese profile on vanilla, except Keisotsu and the occasional Raiden. When you say “you’re screwed” to Vanilla players, then that really only applies to JSA players, who occasionally plays Vanilla. Dunno about you but I play Vanilla for the Hac Tao, Yan Huo, Dao Fei, Tiger Soldiers, Guilang and Zuyong HMG automedikit disposable Lt.
    Yes the Keisotsus were great as order monkeys but not much else and you sure as hell aren’t playing Vanilla to enjoy the Japanese units, except for a Ninja and maybe an Oniwaban (which admittedly hurts to lose) and we aren’t even losing the Ninja, lol.

Robock and barakiel like this.
  13. the huanglong

the huanglong Well-Known Member

Sure but why reflect on the scattered lore Yu Jing fans have been living off when you can just jam your finger in their eye?

Hecaton and krossaks like this.
  14. devil.advocates

devil.advocates Well-Known Member

Because you'll need their money.

This is probably a good time to hype up their sorry ass with a glitter of hope. Thus makes them to buy more.

15. the huanglong

I've already started MAF whilst I got bored waiting to hear how deeply my main faction got schlonged.

CB won dude, they can do what they want to me.

16. krossaks

I've accepted Daofei will stay only vanilla :S wating for a hipotetic WB. Anyway Daofei + guilang + Su Jian will give some motivation to play vanilla when IA comes.

I know Su Jian is ISS but as a kuang shi hater i only play ISS with 10 order list with full Wu Mings ( that could get the mixted haris from Ikari xD)

17. krossaks

That sound sad :S. We still have the Su Jian, and the pleasure of killing Nipons and Panos at maximum speed

Dragonstriker likes this.
  18. Barrogh

Barrogh Well-Known Member

What the hell guys. The entire premise of Invincible Army is to make a YJ power-armored sectorial.
    If not here, where else Daofei should be?

You guys made me check if Tinbot C has that clause which allows you to use its bonus for every member of owner's fireteam...

AdmiralJCJF likes this.
  19. Mahtamori

Mahtamori Well-Known Member

People seem dead-set on slotting Daofei for the White Banner.

Yan Huo Haris isn't going to happen. Tinbot C is far too powerful for a Haris of any type, Haris on a double Missile Launcher (regardless of Tinbot C) is far too powerful, and Haris on a HRMC is also far too powerful. Yan Huo Duo is likely.

xagroth likes this.
  20. the huanglong

People being the company

Aldo likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation