1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

If we go from Infinity Age to 41 Millennium. . .

Discussion in 'FanArt' started by stevenart74, Jun 1, 2020.

1. stevenart74

stevenart74 Well-Known Member

I'm doing some "concept art work roughs" BOTH for Infinity-Related materials AND for the NEWER 40.000 Roleplaying Game "Wrath & Glory". . .

Will be for Player Characters for BOTH, so that would have QUITE RADICAL striking looks for all the involved. . .

OBVIOUSLY to save Time, some "Basic Concepts" would be the SAME. . .

Inquisitor Acolyte Agents / Commissars from the Imperial Guard WITH GASMASKS = The COOLEST "Cyberpunk Trench Troopers" from Infinity (Pan-O Nisses and Aquila Guards, Yujing Guilangs, Father Sforza, Tunguskan "Special Crime Squad" etc. etc.)

Dark-Angel Adeptus-Astartes Space-marines = Black Friars of Panoceania, maybe BUFFIER Armour (like "Maximus From Aristeia", a Powersuit made with Pan-O TAG Parts !!)

Underhive Van Saar "Tech Gangers" with Helmets = Nomads from Corregidor. . .

Eldar and Dark Eldar "Civilians" = KINKIEST of the Bakunin Vaudevillers (Drukharii from Commoragh = Sado-Maso Hookers with LOTS spikey bits; Craftworlders = The most EXHIBITIONIST "Fantasy Cosplayers" evers). . .

Exodite New Colonists of the Eldars = RUGGED but STILL waif-thin Caledonians; especially the Wulver MALES (who said that ALL the Wulvers must be "Lon Chaney Lumberjack Werewolves"? Pointed Ears, Ludicrous "Mane" of wildly floaring hair, knitte-but-pleasing Eyebrows, FINELY pointed Teeth-Fangs and Nail-Claws, Teseum Claymores that are elegant, silvery and gemstud decorated). . .

Orks (especially the MORE "Cultured" Bloodaxe Kommandos) = Morats ("Yah! Boyz! Da Nat Mind Da New Boyz! They Red-Painted B'Cus Red-Wunz-Go-Fasta EVEN on Feet!! And what NICY-SHINY Squig-Wigs on Whitey Dat Dei Hav!!! Yah, Deir Choppas A Mit Puny, But Deir Snazzguns VERY VERY Snazzy!!!". . . . .)

Necron "Flayers" = Umbra Legates (maybe with "Vorpal Blades" that are "Clawed Razor-Scalpel Gauntlets"). . .

Tyranids = Human Edge Fauna (MAYBE I could FURTHER play on the OLD, TRITE Trope of:
    "Aliens Xenomorphs <> Tyranid Swarms <> Starcraft Zergs <> Starship Troopers Araknyds <> Aliens Xenomorphs <> Tyranid Swarms <> Starcraft Zergs <> Starship Troopers Araknyds <> Aliens Xenomorphs <> Tyranid Swarms <> Starcraft Zergs <> Starship Troopers Araknyds <> Aliens Xenomorphs <> Tyranid Swarms <> Starcraft Zergs <> Starship Troopers Araknyds <> Aliens Xenomorphs <> Tyranid Swarms <> Starcraft Zergs <> Starship Troopers Araknyds <>. . . . ." and so on, "Ad Nauseam"

. . . . .

And this is ONLY the "Tip Of The Icebergs"; I'm VERY open to other suggestions. . .

Abydog and Golem2God like this.
  2. Golem2God

Golem2God Just a Kooky Kumotail serving others.

Genestealer Cults=
    Corregidor Nomad: "So you guys from Bukunin huh?" The Neophyte Hybrids turned to look at each other then back at the Human.
    (https://wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Neophyte_Hybrid)
    Neophyte Hybrid #1: "Yes."
    Corregidor Nomad: "Figures. Bukuninites are pretty weird at times."
    Neophyte Hybrid #2: "Oh yes. You should see the rest of our Brood." The other Hybrid gave his brother a nudge. "But we are Human just as much as you."
    Corregidor Nomad: "So how have your folks handled life on that crazy ship? Whats your occupation?"
    Neophyte Hybrid #1: "We are adjusting.."
    Neophyte Hybrid #2: "Growing exponentially beyond our wildest.." Stopping due to feeling his brother boring a hole through his head with his eyes. "Dreams."
    Corregidor Nomad: "Sounds like business is good."
    Neophyte Hybrid #1: "Yes. We are miners by trade."
    Corregidor Nomad: "Really? The group I'm attached to is heading out to the Human Edge on a mining contract. Some of your Brood should head out with us." Both Hybrids stared at each other upon hearing this news.
    Neophyte Hybrid #1: "You truly mean that?"
    Corregidor Nomad: "If you guys are as good as you say sure. I'd doubt you have many opportunities were you are currently stationed."
    Neophyte Hybrid #2: "Pfffttt..like there is mining on that floating lightshow."
    Neophyte Hybrid #1: "We are in the middle of adjusting into our new home. The Magnus has proposed that we look into a bio-hacking for our clan's future. Praxis was an incentive of her idea. We await Grandfather's decision on the matter. We would be nothing without him."
    Neophyte Hybrid #2: "As in we wouldn't have existed without his actions."
    Corregidor Nomad: "Well if your Grandfather agrees let me know and I'll tell my guys and gals we are getting new co-workers."
    Neophyte Hybrid #1: "Oh splendid."
    Neophyte Hybrid #2: "I think we will all get along very well with each other. Like family." Earning another nudge from the other Hybrid.
    Corregidor Nomad: "Sounds good. Hope to hear from you again soon."
    Neophyte Hybrid #1: "As do we fellow Nomad. As do we." Both Hybrids turn their backs and began walking away.
    Neophyte Hybrid #2: "I can't believe our luck. Grandfather will be pleased with our success."
    Neophyte Hybrid #1: "We will be able to split the Cult and increase our chances of survival in this..strange system. If one group falls the other shall remain. The Children of the Calling King shall bide their time until our Progenitor's brethren descend upon these celestial shores. The name of that blessed fleet our Grandfather graciously revealed unto us..Apollyon."
    Neophyte Hybrid #2: "Wait..wasn't the name Cadmus?"
    Neophyte Hybrid #1: "Why would you think that?" He began to curiously look over his supposed "brother" suspiciously.
    Neophyte Hybrid #2: "Oh..no reason..of consequence."

And thus the great Grandfather sent a number of his spawn out into the edge of Humanity's reach to sow the seeds of salvation in the barren rocks. Little did they know that the this group of the Calling King would get embroiled into a war. A war of secrecy between the forces of the Hive Mind & the survival of the Shasvastii. Genestealer vs Shasvastii, who will win?

#2 Golem2God, Jun 2, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 2, 2020
    Abydog, stevenart74 and jherazob like this.
  3. stevenart74

Interesting Stuff. . .

But Shaasvastii are "Gygeresque Sil" from the "Species" movie franchise, thin and waiflike with an "Ophidian Murderous Grace" rather than "Mutant Multiarmed Quasimodo" that are Genestealer Hybrids "Hunchbacks". . .

Even if a "Ymgarl Genoraptor" and a "Caliban with Extended Tongues" could PROBABLY and SAFELY "French-Kiss" together (:scream::mask::flushed::fearful::tired_face:. . . . )

So will PROBABLY try to portray the "Continuum Infil-Traitors" as JUST ANOTHER insidious Xeno Race (there is ONE in an OLD "RPG" Module of the First Version of Warhammer 40.000; some sort of "Nanotech Reptilians". . .!!)

But will try to draw that amusing vignette when I can. . . . .

Golem2God likes this.
  4. Golem2God

So the Genestealer has the advantage. It is built more for combat than the average Shasvastii. If a group of Shasvastii got infected I wonder how other Shas would react if they found out about the Genestealers? Most likely freak out and try to advance their bio-forms to combat these predators. Then if information about the rest of the Tyranids was revealed...I can see a worse panic attack occurring realizing that such a species has perfected what they have been trying to accomplish.

stevenart74 likes this.
  5. Golem2God

Maybe besides a possible Genestealer vs combat Shasvastii another possible opponent could be an Acyolyte Hybrid or Metamorph.
    https://wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Acolyte_Hybrid
    https://wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Hybrid_Metamorph
    Cawdor could easily be Order Sergeants or religious zealous Ateks.
    Escher are Riot Grrls or feminists from Bakunin.
    Goliath would be a better choice for Corregidor. They fit the look/bill better than Van Saar.
    Van Saar is more like the Varuna Kamau in my eyes.
    Delaque can be any secret service/spy organization. Maybe Tunguska security or the Nomad Black Hand.
    Orlok Ariadnan Teseum miners.
    Corpse Grinders as Human Edge workers.
    Palatine Enforcers would fit as Neoterran police force or any hyperpower's police officers.

stevenart74 likes this.
  6. stevenart74

[​IMG]

Orlock "Biker / Trucker" Ganger from Necromunda. . .

A rough idea about how to "Mix'N'Match" styles. . .

SupersexyJohn, Golem2God and jherazob like this.
  7. Golem2God

That does look like an Orlock ganger. Orlocks have always looked like they would fit in Ariadna without anyone raising an eyebrow. They have a similar outlook of "us against the world" mentality that Ariadna feels towards most of the Human Sphere. "Everyone is coming to overtake our mines & place us under their boot." Even the part of mining being Orlock's greatest resource to Necromunda fits right in with Ariadna's Tesuem mining beign it's greatest resource to Humanity. They seem to be a perfect match with each other.
    I could see someone like the above picture being a part of your Minotaur Tesuem Wardens. Along with a Necromunda eqivalent of the Minotaur Wardens as an Orlock gang.

stevenart74 likes this.
  8. stevenart74

Howdy to all. . .

For "Gaming Purposes" related to an RPG of Warhammer 40.000 soon I will produce some "Rough Concept Art" of Explorations of a "Realistic Space Marine Powersuit" based on the Spartan Exoframes from H.A.L.O.

As I found some cool "Middle Age Powersuits" that reminds SLIGHTLY to the Panoceanian Knight Orders, and then some cool "Classic Greek-Roman Inspired" Hitech Helmets that could be useful for Myrmydons, then I will try to do something that is BOTH Pan-O-M.O. and "Achilles' Cybersoldiers" related. . .

Will take in consideration "Special Request" by someone that want to have some "Custom Concept Art" for their Pan-O and A.L.E.P.H. related interests. . .

jherazob and Golem2God like this.
  9. Golem2God

I have one for each faction. For PanO a female Fusilier, Arabelle Archer, & for Aleph a Roman themed Steel Phalanx soldier. Either Myrmidon or Thorakite.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

#9 Golem2God, Jan 3, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 3, 2021
    stevenart74 likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation