1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[first] Here we are again

Discussion in 'PanOceania' started by eciu, Nov 23, 2017.

Tags:
  1. xammy

xammy Keeper of Random Facts and Strong Opinions

I'm sure if we ask for smoke enough times CB will give us the perfect solution: crabbot with smoke grenade.

barakiel likes this.
  2. Death

Death Well-Known Member

But with soldiers of fortune, we got smoke with Pano. ;) And it seems like Svalarheima will be getting smoke access as well and they got a Nisse Haris to exploit that.

3. eciu

eciu Easter worshiper

So we activate TAG and declare dismount, behind it, on 2nd short skill crabbot tosses a smoke on his/TAG feet. Next order is to mount and move on. Nice way to get unoposed smoke toss...

4. daboarder

daboarder Force One Commander
    Warcor

the collective bitching about how much SoF gives to PanO in its AVA3 warcors and Smoke access/ Cheap warbands leads me to conlcude at least locally its not going to happen all that often unfortunately.

Barrogh likes this.
  5. eciu

eciu Easter worshiper

Well our meta solved that. SoF can be used ONLY with REAL MODELS. NO PROXY for SoF ;)

Superfluid likes this.
  6. daboarder

daboarder Force One Commander
    Warcor

well....I love the Warcor and Yuan Yuan models.....so lets just say I have a fair few of em....lol

7. Ayadan

Ayadan Knight of the TAG Order

We did it for the only tournament played with this extra (plus models needed to be painted). I thought I would have to borrow Yojimbo from a guy in my club to have smokes. Then my brother and I won a Fat Yuan Yuan each. Joan and my Aquila were really happy with those new friends.
    It is very handy to don't have to fight against all the guys that could ARO against you.

8. Teslarod

Teslarod when in doubt, Yeet

The first comment of my local Warcor about SoF was something like "PanO gets cheap Smoke AND regular Orders? This aint gonna happen."
    :expressionless:

Back from my excursion to Vanilla Aleph and NCA, praise Space Jesus it's finally over.
    Finally time to play more Vanilla PanO and MO.
    You never know how much you miss something until you have to make do without it for a couple month.

Looting and Sabotaging as well as Power Pack are my new least favourite missions in the game. Faction balance is completely out of the window with those two.

eciu likes this.
  9. arachas

arachas New Member

As for hosting the tactical threads, I can offer to do so over at www.skirmishwargaming.com.

Obviously having more Infinity traffic is good for us, and we'd all get a stable spot to put the tacticas.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation