1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Army 7 feature requests (long term)

Discussion in 'Infinity Army' started by Charbe86, Sep 29, 2020.

1. chromedog

chromedog Less than significant minion

PRINTING FROM MOBILE DEVICE would be a good one to add.

Since most mobile devices CAN do this (most of the apps on my phone can send to my wifi printer, army is the stubborn holdout).

Papa Bey and Icchan like this.
  2. meikyoushisui

meikyoushisui Competitor for Most Ignored User

Are the little dividers that show your first sorting priority a new feature? They look very clean!

Icchan, Zoe and Mahtamori like this.
  3. Stampysaur

Stampysaur Wallace is my LT

I think so. Just noticed them yesterday.

4. Nuada Airgetlam

Nuada Airgetlam Nazis sod off ///

5. Aemaru

Aemaru Well-Known Member

Yeeeeeees ! Thks CB ! Would be nice on the mobile apps but it's already very nice :))

6. Hecaton

Hecaton EI Anger Translator

A way to change the background in Infinity Army would be great. Just to black, or to shift the image a bit lower so it doesn't overlap with horizontal sorting.

7. WiT?

WiT? Well-Known Member

Dunno if it's been mentioned, but man, simple alphabetical listing of units as the default or an option would make ARMY a hell of a lot easier to use.

Olkioum and toadchild like this.
  8. Daniel Darko

Daniel Darko Well-Known Member
    Warcor

You can choose by "name", when you decide on your units sorting.
    It's on the right, click on options first. (Browser)

WiT? likes this.
  9. AunEL

AunEL New Member

Am I the only one who would love an option to disable red highlights for profiles that exceed the point limit? First, it is a real pain to read those entries and second, it makes me feel dumb. What am I, can't add in tens? The app still tracks the total cost of the roster and it already indicates invalid choices, so this feels like an unnecessary and clogging feature to me.

10. WiT?

WiT? Well-Known Member

Is this available on the phone app? I can filter by various stats and gear but not by name as far as I can see and 'options' just mentions code 1, inch vs cm, and language

11. WiT?

WiT? Well-Known Member

Still haven't found it sadly, so would definitely like it as a feature. Options shows me Language, Unit Menu (horizontal or vertical), ranges, charts of new page, hacking program, weapon chart, metachem, booty, martial arts, NA2 mercs, or panel position reset - nothing about sorting.

Another cool feature would be that if you open a list, edit it, and then save it with a new name, that it wouldn't overwrite the original list. Real pain in the ass right there.

12. Alphz

Alphz Kuang Shi Vet. Retired.

Sorting is on the web app. Hasn't come to mobile yet

13. Alphz

I feel like this happens. I get a prompt asking if I want to overwrite or create a new list. But maybe that's on web as well

14. WiT?

WiT? Well-Known Member

I'm referring to the web app in my prior post - not seeing anything about sorting

15. Alphz

On the right, click on options, and under the handy heading "unit sorting" Which is minimised by default - maybe thats what threw you?
    upload_2020-12-16_17-35-19.png

and on the web app as well.
    upload_2020-12-16_17-36-48.png

16. Mob of Blondes

Mob of Blondes Well-Known Member

Maybe unit sorting block should start in open state. Any reason not to? It seems to have Stealth when closed, too many people miss it. I just tried (FF83), all open in side bar, and it fits in a 800pix tall window. Options pane should have scroll when needed, of course, yet you have to resize trully small for that to trigger.

The "window manager" should also behave, and bring to front any and all windows as the user clicks them. Charts (the ones that open with top buttons) seem to be always on bottom. Specs-op can raise, as the basic two do. If you are going to reinvent window management, big areas... in few words, reinvent GUI, you have to do all the basics (window behaviours & controls, scrollbars, etc).

Speaking of... the buttons in the list window have no tooltips. And the unit profiles shows no mouse change to hint it is moveable.

17. toadchild

toadchild Premeasure

If you click on an army url on mobile, please detect this and set up a url redirect to open the app instead of just landing on the generic “please download” page.

wes-o-matic likes this.
  18. wes-o-matic

wes-o-matic feeelthy casual

Or even just some script that uses the URL to spit out a mobile app army code that’s ready to copy to your device clipboard, if permissions to launch an app are too much of a pain to arrange.

It’d also be nice to have a feature on the app for copying forum list display code in addition to the army import/export code.

Hecaton likes this.
  19. Romansky

Romansky Shadowrunner

The possibility to see illustrations of units (as a „more details“ button) would be great fun and help finding and choosing the trooper.
    Wasnt it included in previous version?

Lawson likes this.
  20. Bardiel

Bardiel Nachbarshasvastii
    Warcor

Hi

I have i littel Problem with the fire teams in infinity army. I can see in her porfile fireteam skills but there are not allowed to play in this sektor.

For example : when i play starmada. I sit the bus an build up my list an see " ah the varangian has fireteam : harris nice! " but in truth its not a legal choice . Cause the right fireteams are on ( a littie bit hidden) extra papers.
    Can u fix it?

And on the way. is it posible to mark the fireteams in the app? With a "is it legal?" - tooltip?

That would be nice. And thank for great work .

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation