1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A JSA dream

Discussion in 'FanFic' started by wuji, Nov 8, 2020.

1. wuji

wuji Well-Known Member

Well this is a first for me I think.

Just had a dream I was playing a video game as JSA.

It seemed to be first use troops from a distance from an elevated walkway on the inside of like a construction plant with a massive open interior. The walkway continues along the wall of the interior around to an adjacent wall at least 50 feet above the ground with complete solid railing acting as cover where my team is and about 40 feet above the ground on the adjacent wall with columns acting as intermittent cover where railing would be. I guess I have a core team cause the accuracy was solid, and the burst was higher than you'd expect plus it's a dream. The perspective is kind of GoW/MGS sort of 3rd person sort of top down and other team members are shooting while I controlled I guess the Spitfire Domaru.

The enemy on an adjacent walkway seemed to have about 6 shooters, couldnt tell who, moving from pillar to pillar (10 feet-ish apart) about 50 meters away forming like a perfect triangle to the corner of the walkway. They had had like 3 warband running behind the shooters on all fours as fast as they could under covering fire from the adjacent walkway hoping to engage in melee. Seemed like whichever unit you were was who drew the most fire like Gears of War. Well the team made short work of the ranged troops on the adjacent wall, must have had a Tanko in the team cause 2 of the columns exploded. The charging warband were shotup after making the corner but before they ever made it to melee, the enemy did manage to drop someone in the team from taking fire though.

The dream switches to an interior corridor with intermittent short flights of steps going down, the corridor periodically opens up into small lobby type rooms before continuing as a corridor down and around the facility. There's shooting outside a double door of the corridor and it automatically opens up to reveal you're rocking a Domaru with Shotty. He moves into the corridor and now we're up against definitely Hungries and something bigger, if I'm being honest, it just looks like an asian dragon twice the size of the Hungries, so maybe my version of a Thaiga... So the Domaru starts blasting away like 6 Hungries while just walking down the hallway then instead of reloading as like another 6 are getting closer he busts out this charge move with like a gold electricity around him and he moves in a strait line just shoulder checking and cutting with both swords all the Hungries in his way till he makes it to the next little lobby, they're all exploding onto the walls or getting cut in half. In the next lobby is this thing I swear it's just an asian dragon the size of like a lion. So now hes dueling this thing, swapping between swords and shotty, dodge rolling the periodic hungry rushing into the room only to be dispatched just as quickly but the Domaru has been taking wounds between killing the little dragon and the Hungries and he eventually falls. The dream cuts to that same entry doorway opening up, a dead Domaru on the floor after the door opens, camera pans over to... fuckin combat heels, in my goddamn dream, camera pans up to a female Domaru with swords drawn. She rushes in and down the corridor, gets around a corner where the last Domaru left off and there's another lobby type waiting room in the corridor, another dragon and more Hungries, but shes fresh, I dont recall the gun she had, didnt seem to use it. Seems like this room is the last one cause there's a door she gets backed into after all the Hungries are dead but you gotta kill that last dragon. Gets down to where the dragon must be about to die cause the view switches to first person and it kind of makes like that kungfu pose Neo does to Agent Smith, "come get some", well it gets charged and shoulder checked and cut and basically explodes into rubble clouding my vision and it got real cinematic cause it was all fade to black... and that's my fuckin JSA dream!

2. Golem2God

Golem2God Just a Kooky Kumotail serving others.

@wuji That is quite the dream you've detailed out here. It has been a long time since I've heard someone talk about a vivid dream they just had.

wuji likes this.
  3. wuji

wuji Well-Known Member

Yeah man, I've been having them alot lately. None infinity themed like this, this was very cool and somehow felt exactly like what I imagine Damaru to be like. The other most recent vivid dream I had was some Dr. Dolittle type shit with a couple of friendly tigers.

Golem2God likes this.
  4. Golem2God

I sort of glad we don't have talking animals. Living in a Jungle Book/Disney type world wouldn't be to my liking.

5. wuji

wuji Well-Known Member

Yeah, that might be too maddening

Golem2God likes this.
  6. Golem2God

Very much so. Plus I could see animal rights groups being given a huge boost. It would unnecessary complicate things in human society. I think meat would end up being outlawed with regulations on Humans being able to only eat vegan or other similar foods. Anyone who wants or indulges in a burger or any meat product would have the mortality police called upon them. I think it would be a dark future/reality for us.

wuji likes this.
  7. wuji

wuji Well-Known Member

This is really good understanding of how insane people are especially in the current times. That being said, I think I would move to a warmer climate and befriend an ambush predator/s cause I cant run as fast or as long as a pack of wolves, then use identity politics and my new found animal companions as my legal backing. Since my dream before this one involved two friendly tigers, I now identify as a Tiger! Haha

Golem2God likes this.
  8. Golem2God

Tigers are the most deadly cat. More so than the Lion. Though both are dangerous cats. Your idea is a good one and something that could work out in that kind of situation. I'd try to be friendly to the creatures around the area I live if I was in the same situation.

wuji likes this.
  9. wuji

wuji Well-Known Member

Word, well, what part of the world are ya?! I'm in LA now, originally from Vegas, was up in the bay area for a while. Never made it to an LVO though.

Golem2God likes this.
  10. Golem2God

I'm on the West Virginia/Virginia border in the mountains. I was born in Summit, NJ and my parents moved here when I was 10. While I miss the food especially the bakeries I like where I live currently. Who knows where God will bring me to next in the future?

11. wuji

wuji Well-Known Member

I live in Norfolk and Virginia Beach for a year when I was in the Navy and after I got out before I moved back to Vegas. It's a beautiful area but I feel like socially its weird aside from the people I knew. Maybe cause I'm just used to the west coast.

Golem2God likes this.
  12. Golem2God

Perhaps. I find the culture being pushed in the western side not to my liking. Even if that was not the case I enjoy living on the eastern side of the states. Don't feel like I'll ever leave that area. I did go to San Diego 15 years ago when I was a kid to visit family over there and I liked it. Though from what I'm hearing for people living there is that the city has changed for the worst. So visiting it today would be a different & mostly negative experience compared to my previous journey.

13. wuji

wuji Well-Known Member

Oh if we are speaking politically and border control, I'm with you, I'm far more conservative than I am "progressive" actually because I believe people should like our ancestors, at the very best we were co federations of tribes for unity before we started declaring only certain people can be armed and someone we didnt personally lnow and respect had say over our lives. In a way I'm ultra conservative, if the old ways are what's really the most conservative a person can be.

That being said, I grew up around Mexicans and believe it or not they are conservative, they just arent white, and they know they arent white so they are gonna vote for anything that benefits brown not considering the whole country. There conservatism seems really centralized around family, which is good, easy and primal but they arent immune to the 3 generation rule either. Racism is from all colors.

All that aside, I grew up eating just as much mexican food as I did white people food

Golem2God likes this.
  14. Golem2God

I can easily believe that. Certain mindsets are not locked into certain groups of people. It varies from person to person. There is group think to an extent which is shown in tribes/nations agreeing on ideals that in turn make them unique to others.
    Racism isn't just locked into a single group of people or skin color. Africans have owned white slaves just as much and treated them just as badly. Research on the subject will reveal that. All parts of the world had slavery but some areas were worse than others. The Middle East & North Africa is worthy of mentioning.

One of my ancestors was a Cherokee woman my Scott/Irish ancestors adopted when she was left behind during the Trail of Tears. She was on my mother's material side. I also had a Jewish great-grandmother on my mother's fraternal side which was of mostly German descent.
    My dad grew up Italian even though he had a German father. He's basically Italian since he was raised, ate & lived in the manner his mother's Italian family lived in New Jersey. It goes to show that you can be of a different heritage but how you are raised is an important factor in how you perceive yourself or which tribe/culture you identify with & remember fondly.

wuji likes this.
  15. wuji

wuji Well-Known Member

Bro, you ain't black but you're so ethnic you might as well qualify as albino black!!!

16. Golem2God

I understand the jest but how on earth would that even happen? I bet alot of people would be angry if they thought I was trying to idenify as an albino man of african descent. Even though they identify as things they are not or things they wish they were or want to be.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation