1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Proxies

Discussion in 'White Company' started by Fed4ykin, Sep 23, 2020.

1. Fed4ykin

Fed4ykin Well-Known Member

I got to say I am pretty much inclined to give white company a try once in a while.
    I don't necessarily want to get all the units/Modells in the roster as it's going to be expensive.
    I have a lot of yu jing miniatures. And thought about proxing the PanO units with yu jing units.

So orcs = Shang ji
    Fussiliers = celestial guards/zhanshi
    Nokken = kanren?
    Nisses = zhanjing?
    Kahru =?
    Drones as their counterparts.

What would you suggest or do you have some ideas for something similar?

Golem2God and Space Ranger like this.
  2. RolandTHTG

RolandTHTG Still wandering through the Night

I think I'd go zhanshi for fusilier, but use the celestial guard for kaplans.
    Maybe use the hundun for nisses?

Golem2God likes this.
  3. Space Ranger

Space Ranger Well-Known Member

I'm in the same boat. There's no way I can afford to get the PanO figs so I'll proxy with friends.

I think you are right for ORC and Fussiliers. Of course Remotes are Remotes.

Kanren for Nokken makes sense to me!

I'd say Bao for Nisses due to both MSV2. Also have a sniper and Combi Rifle+Lt. Shotgun. Not sure about HMG though. If not that then the Hundun and Daoying good too. Maybe they will come out with Zhanying HMG sometime this decade but don't have high hopes.

I think Ye Mao for Kahru or Kaplans. Though who knows when we'll ever seen them. I may go opposite and get Kaplans to be Ye Mao!

Shaolin for Varangian

Jing Quo for Shona Carano

Any light hacker for Valerya

#3 Space Ranger, Sep 23, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 24, 2020
    Golem2God and RolandTHTG like this.
  4. Fed4ykin

Fed4ykin Well-Known Member

I actually have the kaplans so there is no need to proxy them for me.
    As I am not a fan of the ye Mao, one of the few units I don't like, I thought I will use tigers without the jumppack.
    I thought about the baos too, but then their sculpts are old, dated and out of production. The Hundun sniper might be a good idea for the Nisses sniper.
    I happen to have the beyond red red veil zhanjing as double and might switch the weapon, but do you ever use a HMG zhanjing?

5. AssaultUnicorn

AssaultUnicorn KTS is the best unit

Securitate Feuerbach for Karhu FB I guess.

6. det

det Member

I'm using lots of old models for them. My yu jing force was already littered with models from all ranges, so it won't be a problem to field the army.
    I'll use zu yongs for orcs just because I have plenty and some old yuan yuan/halqa/other for the CSU/nokken.
    Good shout on bao for nisse!
    My hundun is already a thorakitai with ML...so it'll be a fine kaplan with HRL I guess.
    Only hawkwood is missing...uhm...don't have a suitable imposing "I'm the boss here" minie...

Golem2God likes this.
  7. atomicfryingpan

atomicfryingpan Well-Known Member

I'm gonna be using the rifle light shotgun CSU from I believe it was either beyond icestorm or beyond red veil.

8. Space Ranger

Space Ranger Well-Known Member

I did go get Kaplans to be Ye Mao since It's now January and only one Ye Mao in site. Also part of a box with figures I don't want. :angry:

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation