1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ariadna in N4

Discussion in 'Ariadna' started by psychoticstorm, Aug 6, 2019.

1. Nuada Airgetlam

Nuada Airgetlam Nazis sod off ///

[​IMG]

Stiopa likes this.
  2. FreezeZ

FreezeZ Well-Known Member

Fair enough.

11 days, ehh? That a lot of days. I should train patience...

wuji and Nuada Airgetlam like this.
  3. Nuada Airgetlam

Nuada Airgetlam Nazis sod off ///

I wonder if units like Devil Dog + pode or K-9 Strelok are getting the new Guard skill now :3

The Holy Knight and wuji like this.
  4. AkiPL

AkiPL Active Member

ehh.... in N3 I played 0 (zero) games with my CHA army (I was completing my army very slowly as JSA was my primary army that time), hoping to use it much more in N4, but looks like in N4 I will need to keep my Scots as on bench again as seems they will be "discontinued" in N4 to make space for other sectorial :(
    At least I hope they get some nice profile updates to compensate waiting and "cut"...

5. Duringhzar

Duringhzar Active Member

It hurt me what happened to Caledonia, when I saw Kosmoflot I already started to mentalize that it would be CHA's turn but one thing is to wait for him and another to see him ... They say that in November they will give CHA the update and I hope the truth is that they will put it the beautiful sector, for now I will see that I play, surely Kosmoflot since it has several things from Caledonia, so maybe we will also see what route they do to my Highlanders with which I started in Infinity

The Holy Knight likes this.
  6. Disko King

Disko King Well-Known Member

So basically everyone gets cheaper HI and TAGs..ariadna got what? Some profiles were even dumbed down, dynamos lost their cool mine launchers and now are boring generic bikes...their MI is more expensive than HI other factions can get, and their "HI" didn't get any discounts. And now you can't have more than 15 orders if you wanted to.

#346 Disko King, Sep 25, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 25, 2020
    elmo likes this.
  7. MATRAKA14

MATRAKA14 Well-Known Member

Ariadna is looking grim... USARF is even worse...

Also why the grunt with sniper rifle (shock) ... Has bs shock on top... And a 2 point increase because it needs to be in line with the avatar dropping 23 points or the not nerfed Dart...
    Has anybody tested ariadna at all? Or they have only tested kosmoflot Lazy NA2 ariadna edition with a stolen card game logo...

#347 MATRAKA14, Sep 25, 2020
  8. fari

fari CRISTASOL, EL LIQUIDO DE LOS DIOSES

Anyone feels weird about Wallace not being capable of be Lieutenant in Kosmoflot?

Jukebox3113 likes this.
  9. ijw

ijw Ian Wood aka the Wargaming Trader. Rules & Wiki
    Infinity Rules Staff Warcor

They still have Mine Dispensers. Where are you seeing them without?

That's a bug, it should be an AP Sniper Rifle.

RasPuto likes this.
  10. anrian

anrian Member

So far I am disappointed of USARF in N4. Except for the long needed price drop of DD and two NCO options I feel like they just forgot about my boys. Everyone in my playing group is so wow about how mighty/cheap some units got and I'm like "CB why you hate USARF?"

Also: has anyone seen Airborne Ranger?

MATRAKA14 likes this.
  11. Cthulhu Fhtagn!

Cthulhu Fhtagn! Active Member

What in Coca Cola's name i am reading? I like our new mighty buffed Capt. USARF, NCO Zant and Minuteman AP HMG and the dropped price for the Big Bad Wolf but... Marauders compeating with the Ohios (... again) and it feels inconsistend overall.

12. FreezeZ

FreezeZ Well-Known Member

I am not very happy with things. I am TAK player so this will be from this perspective

We lost guided from MULs without getting anything useful. Maybe its a bug. Also each normal MULs and Kuryers need different dozer to control them. Now it is artillery that cant shoot beyond 16 inches. Great.
    Scouts lost minelayer on e/m mines. Why? WHY? Because they would be useful against that cheap HI everyone has now?
    Frontoviks are cheaper, cool.
    Antipodes got tac awarness so they generate 1 regular and 2 irregular?
    Tankhunters are more expensive and exchanged D-charges with ap mines. Vassily also is more expensive.
    Veteran Kazaks lost AP rifles (because why would they need them against high ARM units) and got T2 rifles. Why crits on T2 dont work like normal hits with T2 is beyond me. They lost Mk12 profile but AP HMg profile is cheaper.
    Kazak doctor can into link?! Woah.
    Voronin got better and more expensive but its okay.
    Ratnik is beter now. HRL profile got more burst and molotok profile picked up 2 flamenspeers.
    Wardrivers are cheaper.

In the end it is one big "Meh". No interesting changes aside from Voronin and very odd decision in other places.

#352 FreezeZ, Sep 25, 2020
    MATRAKA14 and Teleute like this.
  13. Nixed86

Nixed86 New Member

I see them in vanilla Ariadna but not USARF, so probably a bug, but who knows!

14. Teleute

Teleute RM100 Pilot

I'm holding my breath and focusing on the parts I like till I figure out some new design philosophy. Even still, losing guided from the MULs stings hard since it, along with the range band, was the main reason I would bring them out and I brought them out often. I'm having trouble imagining how they can justify their unit cost and orders now. I'm really hoping I'm not understanding something here.

15. anrian

anrian Member

I'm very happy for DD, I like UKR and Van Zant, but I miss the "all new, so exciting" feeling and: Minutemen really need ARM 4... for fluff HI and "competition" reasons.

16. cazboab

cazboab Definitely not Cazboaz.

Little bit, he has(or rather HAD...) to be the LT to join a fireteam in CHA, so it feels weird to me to take him as anything but the LT...

17. Disko King

Disko King Well-Known Member

Looking on my phone armybuilder, there is no mine dispenser on dynamos. Later when I come to pc I can send you screenshot.

18. ijw

ijw Ian Wood aka the Wargaming Trader. Rules & Wiki
    Infinity Rules Staff Warcor

They’re visible in the web version, I’ve already alerted the app developer.

RasPuto likes this.
  19. Yvain

Yvain Well-Known Member

Why does CB hate minutemen so much lol

MATRAKA14 and cazboab like this.
  20. cazboab

cazboab Definitely not Cazboaz.

I blame Preston Garvey...

But seriously, they could have tossed NWI on, we'd have been happy. Arm 4, 6-2 movement, ANYTHING to differentiate them from marauders...

coleslaw likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation