1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Request: Haqqislamite avatar

Discussion in 'FanArt' started by Varsovian, Sep 7, 2020.

1. Golem2God

Golem2God Just a Kooky Kumotail serving others.

Perhaps asking him for a colored version or just a quick sketch of a face/head. Perhaps he'd provide you one if you ask him.

2. Xeurian

Xeurian Well-Known Member

3. Golem2God

Xeurian likes this.
  4. Varsovian

Varsovian Well-Known Member

Thanks! Very nice. Definitely goes on my list.

Do we have any thread that collect such official art, box illustrations etc.? They often look better than concept art.

Golem2God likes this.
  5. Varsovian

BTW. Guys, how about this for a Haqqislamite image?

[​IMG]

Koin-Koin and Golem2God like this.
  6. Golem2God

It seems plausible. Could be a good picture for you to use. You want to try it out and see if it works?

7. Errhile

Errhile A traveller on the Silk Road

That's not the proper question to be asked.
    The proper one, @Varsovian is whether you like it enough to make it your forum face?
    If the answer is "yes", then it is a good picture, and I think you should go with it.

Now, if you ask me for my opinion - it is as good picture as any other. I see nothing screaming "Haqqislam" in it, not to me. A hooded woman with anime-like hair and facial paint / tattoo of small strips / specks, that seems to make her resemble an owl somewhat. I've checked for Touareg facial paint, and it doesn't fit that style (given one of your initial suggestions was a Touareg-like appearance). Not that it is bad in itself, or unbecoming a Haqq image.

Then again, it is my own opinion, and just an opinion. Don't let it stop you if you thingk the picture is one befitting your taste.

Koin-Koin likes this.
  8. Varsovian

Ah! I don't know...

Maybe I'll simply go with Oktavia Absolutelynotshasvastiidottir. She's cute...

9. Varsovian

Hmmmm... Another crazy idea...

How about waiting until Cyberpunk 2077 comes out in November and using the character creator to design a real Middle-Eastern face?

Alternatively... any freely available PC games with nice character creation tools?

jherazob and Golem2God like this.
  10. Golem2God

That might be a good idea. Is cyberpunk's creator able to accomplish this feat? My guess based on your assumption is that it might be possible. Do you have an idea of what other games would have that level of creativity to make a character like that?

11. Varsovian

From what I've seen online, CP 2077's apperance creator looks pretty nice and generates very realistic faces. The only problem might be that it's geared toward an urban cyberpunk game, so no Tuareg desert wear etc.

I'm sure there are other games with nice character creators - the problem is, which one could be tried out for free... I'll have to look into it.

Alternatively, I could scour older fantasy RPGs for some portraits...

Golem2God likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation