1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[April], come she will...

Discussion in 'News' started by Solar, Feb 14, 2018.

1. Solar

Solar Well-Known Member

I bet you any money this is just the first half, and that it will go hand in hand with the YJ Invincible Army.

Also, I like this a lot. The storyline is moving, CB are expanding away from just the core factions and making the choices for who to play more interesting... and we are going to presumably see more stuff along these lines. Good! Political situations are always changing, it's stuff like this that makes the Sphere seem more real and immersive.

I hope that something similar happens with other factions. Admittedly I am not sure what that would look like, but it could be cool. And nobody is being told they can't use any of their minis any more, just in a different format. If you play YJ and use JSA minis... I suggest that you take the opportunity to get the new box and play with JSA as a non-aligned army! I imagine that the Sectoral will be considerably more interesting to play now with these new troops as well!

2. Stiopa

Stiopa Trust The Fuckhead

If anyone would leave PanO it'd be SAA, not MO. Acon is far too flexible to be a proper PanO army :stuck_out_tongue:

Or, as a twist, Varuna will declare independence.

DukeofEarl likes this.
  3. emperorsaistone

emperorsaistone Well-Known Member

Well if Acon really explodes...

Cothel and Abrilete like this.
  4. Solar

Solar Well-Known Member

If the Military Orders left PanO, then maybe PanO could get the cool pacific nation feel they should have had all along! That'd be well cool.

Besides, Military Orders works better as a NA2 force, like Druze for Haqq. I reckon if CB could do it all again from the ground up, that's what they would do in fact.

Superfluid and Abrilete like this.
  5. DruidNei

DruidNei Well-Known Member

Surprisingly as a fan of (almost) everything Japanese I'm not impressed. Big katana robot looks kinda silly, Not-Celti is out of place (converting the scythe should fix that thou). Section 9, Keisotsu and Kempeitai are OK but nothing exciting. Well at least Oniwaban looks great.

I was holding on on starting JSA till the new sculpts come and now I'm not sure what to do. For now have to wait for better photos and 360 videos.

emperor26 and sevsterino like this.
  6. eciu

eciu Easter worshiper

Well tbh. this MO box all painted in Hospittallers colors&heraldy suddenly looks a bit fishy... ;P

Mahtamori and Abrilete like this.
  7. eciu

eciu Easter worshiper

For maximum tears, it should be 1 week after they had been added as a PanO sectorial.

You know it, CB will just state "PanO (with Varuna) was a mistake" xD

8. the huanglong

the huanglong Well-Known Member

Anyone going to point out that the limited edition spec ops is not using a Keisotsu profile but something called a Kaizaku that looks raidenesque?

Abrilete likes this.
  9. eciu

eciu Easter worshiper

Don't think so, too big important, to many people.

Svhal on the other hand....

10. mothman

mothman Well-Known Member

Based on someone saying the lt edition will make pan-o players cry makes me think it might be a bolt type MI for JSA

11. Primo

Primo Well-Known Member

Doesn't seem like that to me, the new super giant samurai seems as CC oriented and useless as Domaru but more expensive and Celti is a mirrored Yojimbo with a more ridiculous CC weapon, I don't know, those GITS rip off will need to be incredible to revolutionize the playstyle

12. the huanglong

the huanglong Well-Known Member

OK buddy, now you've taken it too far, Domaru rock. Cool off for a while.

Hiereth, colbrook, sarf and 3 others like this.
  13. eciu

eciu Easter worshiper

And why the hell "another Bolt" would make PanO cry ?

Or are you saying that it will "totally not-a-Bolt" then yes, it could make few PanO players sad ;P

14. Superfluid

Superfluid Welcome to Svalarheima

Pls no, i've spent months building a snow table for my white sval themed PanO.

Is this what it feels like to be a YJ player? :O

Teslarod, emperor26 and Stiopa like this.
  15. mothman

mothman Well-Known Member

Cause unlike the bolt it might actually be good

16. psychoticstorm

psychoticstorm Aleph's rogue child

Bolts are great, now were does this quote come from?

A Mão Esquerda and Solar like this.
  17. Mahtamori

Mahtamori Well-Known Member

Svalarheima is a bit more important to the story. Both Yu Jing and Pan-O have armies there, it's a conflict hot-bed and a growing ground for story telling. Aconticimiento on the other hand is a bit of a Red Shirt if a planet ever was one.

Not saying I actually believe that Acon will explode or that SAA will rebel, I'm just saying that I think Svalarheima is more important as a tool.

Abrilete likes this.
  18. Aldo

Aldo Spare 15

Primo never got over the 2nd edition terrible Yu Jing PTSD

He has... issues. 2nd was really traumatic for a lot of us, some didn't make it. Primo... only half of him did.

Or something like that. Some PanO players still can't believe TAGs can be used in game now. It happesn. I even met a Nomad who refused to accept the Taskmaster and Kriza were real. Called them Aleph propaganda and sat in a corner sobbing.

Teslarod, yojamesbo, Primo and 2 others like this.
  19. Mahtamori

Mahtamori Well-Known Member

Yu Jing's spec op is call "Gui Feng". As in Gui Feng Yuriko Oda - or should we say Kaizaku Yuriko Oda now?

Also, the Kaizaku model looks kind of like the Not-Batou (Unit-9) rather than Raiden, but we'll see.

Aldo likes this.
  20. sevsterino

sevsterino Well-Known Member

Exactly. Well you can always take that "great" advice, just replace YJ for PanO and JSA for Svhal and you're good.

Superfluid likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation