1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Stevenart Rough Concepts. . .

Discussion in 'FanArt' started by stevenart74, Jul 11, 2020.

1. stevenart74

stevenart74 Well-Known Member

Start this thread to showcase some rather rough, "Work-In-Progress" Stuff about Infinity Related Concept Art. . .

First will be dedicated to stuff BOTH "Own Personal" and of the Players of My soon-to-be-started RPG Campaign. . .

First, a ROUGH Rendition of "Myself" as I would like to be a Desperado from Ariadna. . .

[​IMG]

SupersexyJohn, Teleute, Wizzy and 3 others like this.
  2. stevenart74

stevenart74 Well-Known Member

The above Character, a little more "Naked". . .

Sporting the usual weaponry employed by the "Desperado Bikers" from "Frontier World Dawn"; from Left to Right:

1°) Chain-Rifle; a sort of Technological "Scrap Shotgun" shooting a cone of razor-sharp shards of metal, ground to red-hot splinters from a "Junk Block". . .

2°) Chain-Colt; the "Pistol size" version of the above Gun Technology; shaped like a rather large and cumbersome, but compact "Big Revolver" is a dangerous weapon that have very short range, but is QUITE letal in Close Combat engagements. . .

3°) "Ariadnan S.M.G." the Assault Rifles of Planet Dawn armed forces are a sort-of "Bettered Versions" of AK-74 Kalashnikovs, Galil R5 or South-African A.R.; while QUITE primitives compared to the "Far Higher Tech" of other Factions "Army Combi-Rifles" are capable of employing very dangerous Ammunitions made with EXTRA rare metals of their Homeworld of adoption; this is the "Sawed-Off Barrell, Stockless Version" usually reserved to Elite Commandos and capable of firing even MORE dangerous Ammo (a mix of Armor-Piercing and "Fragmentation" Dum-Dums). . .

The figure of comparison is a rather ROUGH self depiction of Myself as I tried to convey the graphic style of the RATHER EXCELLENT Concept Artists from Corvus Belli; the "Flaming Eagle" on the naked breast and the "Under Shoulder Flaming Torcs" are Tribal Tattoos. . . . .

I'm clean-shaven, but preferred to depict Myself with a sort of Bandanna. . .

Coloured Versions will follow later. . . . . .

[​IMG]

3. Golem2God

Golem2God Just a Kooky Kumotail serving others.

Looking forward to them. I guess I'll have to think of what I'd be if I was dropped into Infinity's Universe. The first that I can think off of the top of my head is a researcher for PanOceania. Whether that means I would learn hacking skills besides knowing my way around Mayanet is up in the air. But I believe that would be possible. Any weapons I'd have on me would be a knife, a pistol of some sort (perhaps a combat type like the Chain Colt you mentioned), and a hacking device. Maybe an SMG as well or the old Combi-Rifle. I'll have to research the possible weapons and see what would fit best for someone like me to carry on their person.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation