1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Back to Infinity after several years, Starting Fresh with Kaldstrom

Discussion in 'PanOceania' started by TheEmptyRoad, Jul 10, 2020.

1. TheEmptyRoad

TheEmptyRoad Member

Hey all, my roommate and I split the Kaldstrom Box and we're going to use it and Code One to get started on playing Infinity after several years of each of us not doing so.

It'll be a secondary game as we're both Malifaux Players primarily, however he's stayed consistent as a Yu Jing player wheras I am coming to PanO because I'd like to play the whole game of Infinity, instead of just part of it, and lets be honest, while Ariadna is good, it doesn't really make use of all the game mechanics. So I've decided to join the boys in blue after lots of hemming and haww-ing. Kaldstrom and the Winter Force made it easy. The Jotums and the Nisse back in early N3 were what drew me to this game in the first place.

We'll see where this goes, just wanted to check in and say hi!

If anyone's got suggestions for Winter Force or PanO in general, feel free to fill me in. It's been a while.

Papa Bey likes this.
  2. Papa Bey

Papa Bey Clueless Wonder. Still.

Tan pants, pink shirts, and red berets.

You can look like a parade of ice cream.

injenegr and Cartographer like this.
  3. QuilichQora

QuilichQora Panoceania loyalist, former merc

Ive been playing Winter force alot. You will find the nokken are great and the knight of justice a fun model to use. The Vargar create some interesting tactical options. Nisse HMG also rules.

4. Dyne

Dyne Well-Known Member

Remember that in august N4 will be released. I think that it is better to concentrate efforts to CodeOne with your roommate and then see how is PanO in N4.

#4 Dyne, Jul 11, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2020
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation