1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Maqu paints - Nomads

Discussion in 'Miniatures' started by Maqu, Apr 13, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Maqu

Maqu Well-Known Member

Welcome again, this time i'll post some nomads here, i have many of them painted, but only few photos for now, more will follow soon. Starting with Lunokhod and Hollowman.
    lunokhod1-small.jpg hollow1_small.jpg

Xeurian, spykeside, Abydog and 12 others like this.
  2. GenesisWanderer

GenesisWanderer New Member

I love the hollowman! I'm having a hard time painting my own.

3. archangeleong

archangeleong Deadly Ninja Assassin

Very cool painting. Hollowman is tricky to paint (I just did one recently) but yours is very nice. Pics are a bit dark though...

4. Maqu

Maqu Well-Known Member

Yeah, you are right abot darkness, i made new lighter ones, my monitor is a bit bright i suppose. Hollows are tricky cos they are loaded with small details, but man those sculpts are killer. Im painting second one with BSG now, then I'll paint kriza to change the subject for a while :).

hollow-multi.jpg lunokhod.jpg

Xeurian, spykeside, Abydog and 12 others like this.
  5. burlesford

burlesford Sheet guy

Those look amazing! Also really interesting color scheme with the olive/black/turqoiuse. Can't wait to see more! Great job on the bases as well. The Lunokhod one sticks out though. Was there a change of mind concerning the bases after that one, or do you intend on mixing those two styles?

6. Maqu

Maqu Well-Known Member

Thanks, i will try to make more photos soon. Bases are all from micro art studio warehouse line, except one for hollow man which i made with laser cut overlay and some crushed plaster. They might not fit cos i painted them separately and some of them long ago.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation