1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Zona alfa screams infinity?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic English' started by Chango50, Mar 24, 2020.

1. Chango50

Chango50 I´m back!

With due respect to patrick todoroff author of the book (Which I think is amazing by itself) Could not think of anything but infinity. I know infinity has his own scenarios like zombies and other black ops stuff, but this one has great ideas and is well written, I already ordered the book and will adapt some mechanics to a game of infinity to see how things work. Cheers!

2. Marduck

Marduck Well-Known Member

Hello there. I just bought the book and I'm about to release a review video of the game.

I would slightly disagree.

First zone alfa is designedto be a narrative game. It's not meant to be balanced and certainly not competitive. GmG actually showed that some rules need to be house rules (and I agree with that) which is fine with a sandbox game meant to be used for narrative games imo.

Also there are not many rules regarding SF stuff. You could use it to play in Ariadna I guess.

Actually the only link I can see is that Ariadna miniatures are great to play this game.

All this being only my humble opinion.

#2 Marduck, Mar 25, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 25, 2020
    chromedog likes this.
  3. Ben Kenobi

Ben Kenobi Well-Known Member

IMG_20200309_194845.jpg

Yes, they are

Edit: I thought about adapting the Infinity rules for ZA too.

4. Chango50

Chango50 I´m back!

Hi Marduck, yes, narrative, house rules? of course! The sci fi stuff is in infinity, I do not want to play competitive, infinity can bring balance to the table and give a short campaign a LOT of flavor, I already made my merc crazy list with Wild Bill proxied by a cowboy dr octopus heroclix mini.

jherazob likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation