1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BoxedSnake´s quarantine

Discussion in 'Miniatures' started by BoxedSnake, Mar 16, 2020.

1. BoxedSnake

BoxedSnake Well-Known Member

So Svalarheima is about to come, and I'm forced to stay at home for two weeks. It's time to start painting my PanO minis.

I bought some of them thinking about this sectorial, so I've got a starter and some blisters lying around. I hope I can use most of them, including the remotes I picked for my Druze list, which I never painted...

Here's my first fig, an old Hospitallier Knight. Nice miniature, one of the "ears" were missing so I picked some antennas from... I really don't know where are those from, I suppect they are from one of the remotes but they fit very well. I also added a Frostgrave shield and tried to paint a black armour following some tutorials on the net. So here it is, my fisrt bornfromthequarantine miniature, I hope you like it:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Xeurian, Golem2God, zapp and 3 others like this.
  2. BoxedSnake

I've finished this one early this morning, not a bad rate I think.

Crusader Brethren was present at Svalarheima closed lists in N2, so I guess he will be available now. We'll see. I've tried a white armour with some blue parts just to try my recipe for blue armours. I think it turn out well, so I will try it on my next PanO mini.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Oni, Xeurian, Lady Numiria and 3 others like this.
  3. Djase01

Djase01 0 12 Mastermind

How did you do the lava looking visor on the Hospitaller Knight?

4. BoxedSnake

I used a base of GW Blazing Orange (I'm not sure if this name still exists, but it's a very bright orange), first light mixing 50-50 with Vallejo Deep Yellow. GW Reikland Fleshsade ink, and a final light of pure Vallejo Deep Yellow.

Djase01 likes this.
  5. Djase01

Djase01 0 12 Mastermind

Thanks, it looks really awesome; keep up the good work.

6. BoxedSnake

Here comes my third miniature in six days (wow!). This time it is not a panoceanian guy, she is my medic brawler, the last from the box. I'm glad to have finished all my brawlers.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

burlesford, Golem2God, Oni and 4 others like this.
  7. BoxedSnake

Well, after some days working out of home and the shock of the Svalarheima sectorial I'm ready to continue with my panO miniatures. It looks than the nisses are one of the backbones of the lists so I've painted the MSR. He always has been a pain in the ass, so in a link it could be a really headache (or at least I hope so).

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Oh, I almost forgot! The camo on the cloak was inspired by some nice Yu Jing minis on Archangeleong's post. Really inspiring thread

burlesford, Golem2God, Oni and 6 others like this.
  8. archangeleong

archangeleong Deadly Ninja Assassin

Nice work on camo! It’s tough to do I know. Keep it up!

BoxedSnake likes this.
  9. BoxedSnake

I've been doing a lot of painting this weeks, but some other projects have come to my desk, so this one take some time... Mrs. Joan of Arc, I really love this miniature. I'm going to use it as my KoJ proxy:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

burlesford, Xeurian, Berjiz and 6 others like this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation