1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kaldström units leaked

Discussion in 'Yu Jing' started by Knauf, Mar 2, 2020.

1. ObviousGray

ObviousGray Frenzied Mushroom

I need a new trousers

2. the huanglong

the huanglong Well-Known Member

He'd have to be minus 6, or else he's a joke compared to the other units on the page.

And yeah strange about the shotgun. I don't think Impact templates are being deleted, so I was pretty sure it would be CONE only that BSGs become DTWs.

3. the huanglong

It's also interesting to see that the Hundun is ARM 3 but still 4-4.

Tibooper and Sedral like this.
  4. Mahtamori

Mahtamori Well-Known Member

I agree, he might be ODD, but if he's not I estimate a budget Gangbuster at around 19 points and that's pretty respectable in its spammability - just that this particular mission is going to be very uneven if Yu Jing has a Daofei and Hundun versus Orc and Näcken, even if Fusiliers are better than Zhanshi.

5. ObviousGray

RETURN OF FAST HI? Man, oh man! If Shang Ji Chassis (Hsien, Crane, etc.) grabs unified 6-2 I would greatly appreciate it.

6. fatherboxx

fatherboxx Mission control, I'm coming home.

Also Daofei seems to get kinematika 1, which is a nice bonus for 6-2 considering that active turn dodge will get movement in N4

Mahtamori likes this.
  7. Stiopa

Stiopa Trust The Fuckhead

Yeah, It all fits nicely YJ's HI focus. I think that if similar changes will get more widespread in N4 they might get happy about their faction's state for a change.

8. Janzerker

Janzerker Well-Known Member

I would be very cautious about suppositions. Don't get your hopes up because this faction has received many slaps in the face.
    For the moment being those are CodeOne profiles only.

Also, with new, apparently effective, snipers coming to this faction??? like Hundun and Kunai solutions, I think it's a safe bet to say good bye to some mercs like Lunah.

Stiopa likes this.
  9. Spitfire_TheCat

Spitfire_TheCat Feel the Wrath of the Miezi-Bot

Which in my opinion is a good thing. Mercs have to be reduced. And one way would be to cut down the availability of some mercs, respectively make them more faction specific.

Azuset and Stiopa like this.
  10. the huanglong

[​IMG]

Daofei blurb still lists them as being part of the Invincible Army. It would be very confusing to beginners picking up Code One who wish to graduate to full N3/N4. Please @Bostria, appeal to the people who make these decisions to let Daofei join Invincible Army like the fluff has always said, for sake of the new players of course :pray:

11. Furiat

Furiat Mandarin

On PanO side of forum Koni said to remember that those are C1 profiles. This was connected to 6-2 on daofei.

Kaielden likes this.
  12. chaos11

chaos11 Well-Known Member

It wasn't connected to anything. It was posted after there was some discussion about the 6-2 move, but nothing was quoted to specifically connect it to that, it could just be a general keep that in mind for all of the profiles.

Mahtamori likes this.
  13. Furiat

Furiat Mandarin

I didn't say that he said that about daofei. Maybe it is just coincidence and maybe not. I hope that it was just a general reminder.

14. chaos11

chaos11 Well-Known Member

I don't know what you meant by 'connected to 6-2 on the Daofei' if you didn't mean he was saying it about the Daofei, then.

15. fatherboxx

fatherboxx Mission control, I'm coming home.

If anything, I think C1 profiles are going to have less skills than full ones, similar to how it was in learn to play booklets from starters.
    C1 profiles having different core stats than Infinity ones would be reeeeally dumb

nazroth, Joametz, Tibooper and 3 others like this.
  16. Janzerker

Janzerker Well-Known Member

Let's face it. A Daofei 6-2 added to its camo and infiltration is a beast.
    However we know the CodeOne roster for each faction is going to be far shorter than N3/N4 lists. Therefore it's quite likely a unit like the SuJian isn't part of CodeOne (transmutation rule looks already too complex to add to an entry format). So MAYBE Dao Fei got MOV 6-2 in CodeOne only in order to make up for the space left for the SuJian.

But it could be perfectly back to MOV 4-4 in N4. So people, don't start having high expectations.

Nuada Airgetlam likes this.
  17. Benkei

Benkei Well-Known Member

That's so convoluted it makes no sense. Then again, Dao Fei still being the Tactical Section of the IA but not being playable in IA makes 0 sense too.

18. C0deb1ue

C0deb1ue Member

wrong forum - message deleted....

19. ObviousGray

Plz let us have good things

Besides it would be awkward the newbie joined YJ by C1, happens to see Daofei being 4-4 unlike C1, that guy would be like 'WTF?'

Joametz, Mahtamori and Tibooper like this.
  20. Mahtamori

Mahtamori Well-Known Member

This.

Also, what's the point of a 6-2 MOV profile in C1 anyway? If the unit in N4 was regular mobility of 4-4, what does 6-2 in C1 even teach a new player that a Husong wouldn't?

ObviousGray and chaos11 like this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation