1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Multiple Activations of Ken no Sen / Twin Pistols

Discussion in 'Rules' started by Tipzntrix, Feb 26, 2018.

1. Tipzntrix

Tipzntrix Active Member

If you roll the symbols for two or more of these switches, how does activating them both work? Do you just queue up two or more attacks one after the other?

For example, if you roll two Ken no Sen triggers on your first attack, if you do the second Ken no Sen and don't get any triggers, can you still do a third Ken no Sen?

2. precinctomega

precinctomega Member

We've played it that switches do, indeed, queue.

Sent from my CUBOT CHEETAH 2 using Tapatalk

3. Tipzntrix

Tipzntrix Active Member

I'm also looking for a clarification on Twin Pistols:

Example: You are Wild Bill, shooting Mushashi with Twin Pistols. There is an enemy 8-Ball also in your line of sight and in range.

Situation 1: You get :3::3::3::3::3::3: on your first roll. Since the Switch just says you can perform another Twin Pistols on a different target (from the current one you are shooting), can you use both :3::3::3: switches on the same target as long as it's not the one you're currently attacking? That is to say, can you shoot 8-Ball twice with :3::3::3::3::3::3:?

Situation 2: You get :3::3::3: on your first roll. You then use your free Twin Pistols on 8-Ball and get :3::3::3:. Can you switch back to Mushashi (and keep doing this until you don't get the switch or one dies)?

4. precinctomega

precinctomega Member

Still waiting for V to clarify, but I believe the answer to both is "yes".

R.

Sent from my CUBOT CHEETAH 2 using Tapatalk

5. -V-

-V- A! Team member
    CB Staff

This is a question that requires revision to be published in our near-future FAQs. Currently it seems that you may repeat twice, and that these two new attacks may be on same target due to this target's not the first one. But, I must review this question with my mates.

Answer to Situation 2 is: yes.

precinctomega and Tipzntrix like this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation