1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2nd sectoral after Ariadna, why should I choose DBS?

Discussion in 'Druze Bayram Security' started by Tanan, Nov 14, 2019.

1. Tanan

Tanan Well-Known Member

I'm in a process of buying my 2nd faction after Ariadna. I like to win on creativity not on math. If learning curve isn't steep I'm not interested.

Is DBS a hard sectoral to master?

2. Greg

Greg Active Member

Hi Tanan, its hard to master because you don't have so many options to build your list. You have quite limited resources. you either use a lot of Druze or/and remotes but then there isn't so many options... so my advice will be to check your playstyle with units tis sectorial offers you, id you are able to build lists (tactics) you want to play. If it match perfect, go for it (like in my case). if doesn't maybe look for some armies which has more options and are easier to tweak around... ;)

Tanan likes this.
  3. Tanan

Tanan Well-Known Member

@Greg so what kind of sectoral DBS is? And could you provide a lis of lynchin units, please.

4. KedzioR_vo

KedzioR_vo Well-Known Member
    Warcor

To be honest, @Tanan, you have few topics in Bayram section that talk about the army. I think you could just look into them and read a bit.
    IMHO aren't that hard to master - they don't have many tricks and definitely don't have many units.
    Still, Druze can be a nice variety if you normally play Ariadna. DBS is rather limited in units and strategy, but has it's own style, like linking Missile Launcher Bot, linking E/M Grenade Launcher et cetera. The main Fireteam can be very good defensively and offensively with long range weapons (Druze HMG, Druze Mimetism Sniper, Brawler MSV Sniper, ML) and we have nice midfield fighters - Peacemakers, Hunzakuts and Saito.
    But the main reason to play DBS is to just like the Druze badasses - because if you don't want to be the bad guy, then don't waste your time ;)

Because we are bad people, but we can be worse.

PozdRawiam / Greetings

oldGregg, Greg, Foxep and 1 other person like this.
  5. Space Ranger

Space Ranger Well-Known Member

Well the reason I love Druze is not because of just DBS. It's because I can play DBS, Ikari, QK by having one squad of Druze. Ikari needs a Tanko to form a core but they can also haris and duo. Each one of those has different things to offer to a mission but the main thing is the Druze is the mainstay of them all.

6. Cthulhu363

Cthulhu363 May his passage cleanse the world.

Check out the Dice Abide blog. He has some excellent write ups about Druze units and tactics.

TheDiceAbide likes this.
  7. TheDiceAbide

TheDiceAbide Thank you for your compliance.
    Warcor

I don't have a quick link to the Druze posts, but most of them can be found here: https://www.thediceabide.com/blog/2018/9/20/ikari-company-compendium

If you search for Druze or any of the Druze units, you'll find my write ups. :)

Oni and roobot like this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation