1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[SATELLITE] Nordic Masters 2020 [CANCELLED! COVID-19]

Discussion in 'Events & Tournaments' started by Demus, Nov 20, 2019.

1. Demus

Demus Active Member

Lesh' and realder like this.
  2. Lesh'

Lesh' Infinity LATVIA
    Warcor

Team Latvia is planning to attend.

Zewrath likes this.
  3. Achelon

Achelon Well-Known Member

This year I'll do my best to go! Spanish representation in the Nordic Masters!

4. Demus

Demus Active Member

Lesh' likes this.
  5. Achelon

Haven't been paid yet so can't purchase the ticket, and only so few spots left.
    If I don't get a spot because my friggin company didn't pay me in time my enrage will be legendary...

6. Demotron

Demotron Active Member

Oh, in homeland of Finland?

Considering for it, and checking if the figuregaming club’s folk have interest to go as well.

7. Achelon

Don't bother @Demotron , it's sold out already...I didn't get paid in time at my job and couldn't buy a ticket T__T

8. Demotron

Demotron Active Member

Aha, ok.

(Darn vocational school stuff had me occupied long enough to miss these news)

9. Demus

Demus Active Member

Hello everyone.

Unfortunately, due to the corona virus pandemic, we will have to cancel Nordic Masters 2020.

At the moment the outbreak's effects in Finland are limited but we don't know what the situation will be in two months' time. Currently there are heavy travel restrictions in place internationally and they may last until May, so we feel it is better to cancel now rather than at the last minute. We have been in touch with Corvus Belli regarding the cancellation.

We intend to reschedule Nordic Masters 2020 for later this year, but at the moment we cannot commit to a date.

All currently registered players will have a priority to attend the rescheduled tournament. In the meantime, we will refund everyone's participation fee. I will be in touch with all registered players in the coming days via email.

We sincerely apologice for the inconvenience, especially if you have already made travel arrangements.

Stay healthy and we hope to see you all later this year!

Best regards,

Niko Nevala and the NM2020 organizing team

A Mão Esquerda likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation