1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[EN] CA Future Wishlisting/Speculation

Discussion in 'Combined Army' started by gamma ray, Nov 29, 2017.

1. leigen_zero

leigen_zero Morat Pacifist

If the Raizok was originally designed for hunting the predatory Megafauna of the Morat homeworlds, I guess a shotgun based TAG would be equipped for taking out giant birds?

2. Reyzah

Reyzah Well-Known Member

Give Morats a cheap TAG in the shape of a hungry queen. 6-6 Mov, climbing plus, 3 wounds, ARM5 BTS6, Twin chain rifles (or pulsars), great CC skills and maybe mines as a callback to the hungries of old. Maybe mimetism, maybe not. Shouldn't cost too much eh? And could be a great model. Could even have a hungry or two synched?

3. Hecaton

Hecaton EI Anger Translator

I was honestly hoping that SP would get a close up-oriented TAG on the Marut chassis w/ SSL2 instead of MSV2, 2 heavy shotguns, a MK 12, DA or EXP CC weapon, and CC 21 w/ NBW. But that's wishlisting ;-)

Reece likes this.
  4. Reece

Reece EI Aspect
    Warcor

That would be pretty sweet.

What do you think about adding in a small DTW too? ;)

5. alchahest

alchahest Well-Known Member

how about a Daturazi-styled light TAG. 6-6 movement, CC21, MA4, EXP CCW. 2xK1 chain rifle, blitzen, mimetism+impetuous (on a tag!)

Hecaton likes this.
  6. Melkhior

Melkhior Doing filthy things for EI

Many Onyx players want to have Maakrep fireteam. I think CB could use same idea which they used in Druze sectorial and give us new unit that can make fireteam and there will be special fireteam option that will allow to add 1-2 Maakreps to that fireteam (like Druze and Brawlers). This would be great solution because it would give us another fireteam option and at the same time it would make Maakreps more interesting option in Onyx.

xagroth and Dragonstriker like this.
  7. Hecaton

I find myself struggling to include the Maakrep in lists, but I'd rather the solution not just be 'let it join a fireteam'. Shock immunity would go a long way.

xagroth and Reece like this.
  8. Flipswitch

Flipswitch Sepsitorised by Intent

Shock immunity would be great, as would a sources of smoke.

9. DaRedOne

DaRedOne Morat Warrior Philosopher
    Warcor

I would like to see a Daturazi like HI in these molds. Lower the MOV to 4-4, make it armor 3-4 with dual Chainrifles in the basic profile and give options for Vulkan Shotguns, MULT-Rifle+Light Flamethrower and maybe an MK12. Make them a mix of Daturazi and Suryat, basically.

Oh, Haris on Daturazis would be awesome too.

As for a second tag, I'd like to see a tankhunter TAG with dual autocannons, maybe an ARM6, S6 beast with a hunched pose and a big gun.

Plex likes this.
  10. Leviathan

Leviathan Hungry Caliban

Be good to see some combat g:autotool MI or HI with mimetism and a tinbot-D profile.

11. xagroth

xagroth Mournful Echo

Changing Automedikit to Regeneration would have the same effects as giving Shock Inmunity to a troop with Automedikit?

Anyway, if they were to add a Haris with 2 Maakrep CB would need to sell a blister with a Maakrep, since right now they are only on the starter box.

Another way to give some use to the Maakreps would be giving them the same mechanics the Fraacta has, removing the Medikit and the Sixth Sense to compensate.

Reece likes this.
  12. alchahest

alchahest Well-Known Member

I'd love to see more maakrep sculpts. and Fraacta actually. I think the world needs more Tohaa that have figured out that the way to a better life is with the EI. it'd be cool to get a Sygmaa warband type unit with defector Makauls. I can imagine the daturazi and rebel makauls actually getting along.

13. Hecaton

I feel that, as powerful as smoke grenades are, I enjoy Onyx's place as one of the sectorials that doesn't have them. I'd be more interested in them just giving us white noise everywhere.

xagroth and gregmurdock like this.
  14. Leviathan

Leviathan Hungry Caliban

Sygmaa warband with mimetism and Noise Grenades ?

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation