1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Results release date?

Discussion in 'OOC [Out of character]' started by SpectralOwl, Nov 24, 2019.

1. SpectralOwl

The Asteroid Blues campaign has been complete for over a month now, and the final release of results still hasn't happened. Does anyone have a date from a non-forum source yet? Or any other information about why we still don't know what happened in Novyy Bangkok?

2. Manfred_VR

Manfred_VR Well-Known Member

Agree, I finished the campaign with my Spiral a month and a half ago, there was Defiance and I think the delay is understandable, but now it's time...

melkiach likes this.
  3. Drunkergnom

Drunkergnom Well-Known Member

CB will sleep after KC, so IMHO results would after 2 weeks.

4. Koni

Koni BanHammer
    CB Staff

Hello!

We'll publish a video with the campaign results next month.

Thank you for your patience!

Shiwen, YueFei23, SpectralOwl and 4 others like this.
  5. Drunkergnom

We will not wait until retirement, yay!
    43e84089ea5791d492596ade3dc5709d.jpg

6. Del S

Del S Tunguskaball

Reminder to everyone that this Sunday is next month, so we can all start whining as early as next Monday about how there's no video yet :stuck_out_tongue:

7. YueFei23

YueFei23 Durian Inspector

I’m excited to see how all our heroic escapades have been interpreted. Been trying my best to patiently wait for this extra-teseum stretch goal!

8. Koni

Koni BanHammer
    CB Staff

9. Spitfire_TheCat

Spitfire_TheCat Feel the Wrath of the Miezi-Bot

I wonder where they found the one point with which Aleph "won" the Gallery back ... :neutral_face:

Maybe Aleph gets NWI in these campaigns as well ...

Del S likes this.
  10. Del S

Del S Tunguskaball

It was still a strategic defeat for them. They lost to the CA and can barely hold against the so-called ragtag rabble of us Nomads, and they claim they're Humanity's Defenders?

Aleph Lies.

11. Minos

Minos Νίκη ἢ Θάνατος

Very desappointed with the Phase 1 final results... We had at great time protecting the Maze and playing with you Bromads in Cosmica, but it wasn't obvious that so many reports in the Maze were just trash :rage:.
    Trust me when I say that the ALEPH sub forum was neat and that we were continuously encouraging good behaviour and attitude.

For Phase 2, well, that's the game... ; with so few interest for the campaign at this time, I must admit that it must be a NWI effect :stuck_out_tongue:

But for sure Ariadna and ALEPH are the two real losers of the campaign!

Goonhammer likes this.
  12. Drunkergnom

Let's get drunk for this in such case.

Minos likes this.
  13. havocfett

havocfett Well-Known Member

Congrats all around! Nice to see that the CA managed a win after last year, and I'm glad that there seems to have been a lot more offensive push than in Kurage. Plenty of locations flipping and it's great to have been on the winning team.

14. theGricks

theGricks Well-Known Member

Phase 2 participation sunk faster than a rock.

Goonhammer and Errhile like this.
  15. ObviousGray

ObviousGray Frenzied Mushroom

Darn, if only our good Yu Jing commanders were able to seize another theather.. Yet We are quite proud about the results, Our glorious Emperor Bostria is happy, We are happy since AI historian did not blew our scores like before :joy:

And I really think @Sergej Faehrlich deserves a mention for quality. The reports were top-quality and quantity tbh

16. YueFei23

YueFei23 Durian Inspector

Really solid final results for Yu Jing. We successfully defended two territories and took one from NA-2 in the course of our investigations.

In addition, any illusions that we suffered dishonor by allowing NA-2 to temporarily steal control of Jiyuan Pit have been revealed as enemy disinformation attempts.

Sedral, ObviousGray and Ayaxs like this.
  17. Sergej Faehrlich

Sergej Faehrlich Well-Known Member
    Warcor

Congratulations to Haqqislam players for their tremendous performance! Well deserved (and very sympathetic I might add) overall winner.

I really like, that Yu Jing achievements againts NA2 were honoured as well. Somehow I regret having left you for this iteration of the annual campaign. Must have been a blast again. You guys did a great job putting the State Empire back on the stage. Kudos for that!!!

From what I can see, CA's results in phase 1 somehow differs drastically from my perception at that time. ALEPH reports (those that I saw...and I saw quite a few in phase 1) were overall quite decent, some were really outstanding, and we had a number of shitty reports, just like any other faction. I didn't get the feeling, that CA reports in their entirety were of much higher quality. So from what I can see, this ~45 points jump of our score, compared to ALPEH's more or less unaltered points, seems...well, let me call it "surprising" at the very best.

Nethertheless it's nice to have this result in the end, even if only in hindsight. At that point in time it felt like a devastating defeat and our morale was pretty much crushed (though Graviton managed for us to regain some of that).

One thing to wrap this up: these lovely patches. These campaigns are really engaging and I would love to see more of them spread to players for their efforts. In Wotan there have been facebook raffles and in each phase a couple of people hat the chance to get some. For waht I am concerned, I wouldn't even need any other prize support, but those patches would be neat...so neat that I would be willing to spend some cash. So that afterwards I could proudly display some nice little token of those very special 4 weeks in my Infinity season.

18. Spitfire_TheCat

Spitfire_TheCat Feel the Wrath of the Miezi-Bot

After thinking about the results or better, the awards for some time, I'd like to add something:

While I think Tohaa did extremely well and they deserve the appreciation for claiming two locations while being a very small faction, I think the Award for "Most Effective" is not right.

It starts with how it is determined: Highest Win% of the games played.
    That's a score no big faction can win. And if you really think about it, a faction with a single game, that was won, would win this Award, scoring 100%. That's not what I call effective in a campaign.

And I already said it ... Most effective in terms of locations held with the least amount of points should go to Nomads.
    While without our Allies (Haqq and Tohaa) this would not have been possible, I still think it would have been well deserved and would be a much better metric to measure "Effectiveness".

With only a few points we held 3 locations and contested a fourth one (one measly NWI-point). If you forget about the opponents not even Haqq scored more locations (Yes, I know, they fought Ariadna and PanO, not Aleph).

That's what I call effective ... (or lucky, but I'd take the "Most Lucky"-Award as well :stuck_out_tongue:)

Well, I just had to get this out of my mind.

draker likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation