1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where to go next with IA

Discussion in 'Yu Jing' started by Forté, Nov 21, 2019.

1. Forté

Forté Well-Known Member

Hi.

I'm nearing to actually finishing painting the initial 7 minis for my IA force (please stop laughing. I wanted a low model count force and they looked good).
    But am now toying with next purchases.

I currently have the IA starter and the HMG blister so have a nice core to start with.

I'm definitely going for the Tai Sheng mini because that bot is just too good.

But otherwise, am unsure where to head.

2. Janzerker

Janzerker Well-Known Member

You can't go wrong with the Zencha. It's so useful it's almost a must for any IA force. Despite it's the AHD version it looks so bad ass you won't mind proxying it as the SMG option.

After that you should seriously consider getting the Yao Xie Rui Shi and Lu Duan box or the Hai Dao sniper. You'll find soon having a MSV2 is a must for any IA list. But apart from that those REMs are quite useful, specially the Lu Duan which is a tool box.

Also you should get the support box, as both Zanshi Doctor and Engineer are very needed.

Later you'll want to get three plain Zanshi and consider a box of Yao Kong REMs.

Section9, Azuset and Forté like this.
  3. Weathercock

Weathercock Well-Known Member

Daoying Hacker is the best Lt in the game, so jump on that ASAP.

The Mowang is a great NCO when you're not using Tai Sheng.

The Haidao Sniper is also incredibly potent.

IA is a messy sectorial with limited list building opportunities. On your end though, that makes starting out with list building a lot easier. Ultimately, I tend to find that IA list building tends to focus around a specific foundation from which to build out from:

Invincible Army
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────

GROUP 1[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]5
    HǍIDÀO (Multispectral Visor L2) MULTI Sniper / Breaker Pistol, Knife. (1.5 | 37)
    PANGGULING FTO (Repeater) Light Shotgun / Electric Pulse. (0 | 13)
    ZHANSHI Combi Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 11)

GROUP 2[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]3
    ZÚYŎNG (Fireteam: Duo, Tactical Awareness) HMG / 2 Breaker Pistols, Knife. (1.5 | 38)
    ZÚYŎNG (Fireteam: Haris, Tactical Awareness) Combi Rifle + 1 TinBot B (Deflector L2) / 2 Breaker Pistols, Knife. (0.5 | 34)
    HǍIDÀO Hacker (Killer Hacking Device) Boarding Shotgun / Breaker Pistol, Knife. (0 | 26)

3.5 SWC | 181 Points

Open in Infinity Army

Just going over the basics here. I've divided the primary fireteams into separate groups for ease of explanation. First thing's first, the Zuyong core is often going to be a trap. It's a lot of eggs in one basket, and can be cumbersome to move around with. A competent opponent going up against IA will likely be ready with tools to harshly punish poor movement on core team's part.
    Moreover, since the IA is lacking deeply in defensive options, the Haidao Sniper in a core is something I'd consider near mandatory. Fueling that with the Zhanshi core is the cheapest option to do that, and allows him to stay in position while your other toys do the heavy lifting.

Now, back to the Zuyong haris. You can switch the Zuyong HMG with Tai Sheng if you want to use her as your NCO. If you're not using her, then you should probably be using a Mowang. Both are options that can take great advantage of the Daoying's LT orders.

Section9, Golem2God, Forté and 3 others like this.
  4. Forté

Forté Well-Known Member

Thank you both.

I'm more looking at the Zuyong route than the Zhanshi for now to keep the model count down. Won't rule it out in future though.

Numazokola likes this.
  5. Joametz

Joametz Chinese Empire in Space enthusiast

Yaoxie box is so freaking good.

Forté and the huanglong like this.
  6. the huanglong

the huanglong Well-Known Member

Ebay.

But more seriously, Daoying hacker LT level 2. If you want to funnel orders into a Zuyong core via Tai Sheng, she's your gal. Her camo keeps her safe from assassination and she lets you enroll and buff remote cheerleaders and the godly rui shi.

Golem2God and Numazokola like this.
  7. Space Ranger

Space Ranger Well-Known Member

For me, in this order, Remotes (especially Rui Shi, Lu duan), then Zhencha.

Section9 and Forté like this.
  8. Sedral

Sedral Jīnshān Task Force Officier

If you want to focus on zuyongs, I'd say support pack, Taï Sheng, daoying hacker, haidao sniper and zhencha are top priority.

Some remotes could be useful at some point, both S4 and S3, as they're often used them to round up your lists or save points here and there.

Section9, Golem2God and Forté like this.
  9. Forté

Forté Well-Known Member

For now I'd likely proxy the Daoying hacker and Haidao MSR as I get to grips with things.

The Tai Sheng mini is a must (especially for that tinbot).

I'm seriously thinking the Yaoxie box after that and perhaps the Pangguling box after before adding a Zhencha.

Knowing me that'll last me until after the N4 release and hopefully things don't massively change.

Thank you.

10. Forté

Forté Well-Known Member

Here's the IA so far too. Daoying is the only one left to paint.

20191123_020753.jpg

Thank you for the help.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation