1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NA2 Bounty Issued: Drunk Yuan Yuan, Spotted in Jiyuan Open-Pit Site

Discussion in 'IC [In-Character]' started by TheDiceAbide, Oct 3, 2019.

1. TheDiceAbide

TheDiceAbide Thank you for your compliance.
    Warcor

bounty.jpg

The infamous Drunk Yuan Yuan has been spotted in the Jiyuan Open-Pit Site. Following his altercation with Fusilier Angus at the Novyy Bangkok International Spaceport, his path of destruction has led him into Yu Jing territory. A considerable bounty has been issued for the Yuan Yuan, who is believed to be in contact with Shasvastii operative, Aïda Swanson. He is wanted for questioning by an undisclosed agency.

Forces from any NA2 mercenary company is welcome to pursue the bounty, engage all forces, and follow any line of inquiry to apprehend the target.

Thank you for your compliance,
    Mr. Yōkoso, aka TheDiceAbide
    NA2 Director of Operations
    Ikari Company

++++++++++++++++++++++++ Bounty Rules ++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Out of Character: Here's how this bounty is going to go down, I have found a small cache of Drunk Yuan Yuan miniatures, produced exclusively for the 2019 Rose City Raid, you'll never have another opportunity to get your hands on one of these bad boys. Here is how you get one:
    1. Win a game in the Jiyuan Open-Pit Site: Operations Hub as NA2.
    2. Write a battle report in Warconsole consisting of at least 3 images and 150 words.
    3. Post a link to the battle report in the NA2 Briefing Room, in this thread.
    4. Every win you get, will get you a chance to win!
    The more wins you get, the higher chance you have to win one of these minis (1 win = 1 raffle ticket). For every 10 players who participate, I will put up 1 Drunk Yuan Yuan, up to 3. I'll announce the winners after the campaign, and I'll cover the shipping!

side-by-side.jpg

#1 TheDiceAbide, Oct 3, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 3, 2019
    D-News, yaruniath, Luisjoey and 16 others like this.
  2. Luisjoey

Luisjoey High Marshall of Wotan
    Warcor

OOC: that´s a nice model to have!

TheDiceAbide likes this.
  3. Luisjoey

Warcor

Shall i issue a bounty on Yuan Yuan on our NA2 contractors to get rid of that Angus Bully....

shall send some resources and companies to look for it.

TheDiceAbide likes this.
  4. D-News

D-News New Member

Hello dear fellow commanders, ceos and D-fans from all around the Human Sphere!
    My name is D-Mitrij and you're watching D-News live.

Many of you have seen our D-News shows, where we followed the trail of information about the subject called the 'Drunk Yuan Yuan'.
    We began our hunt at the Starlight-Brewery in the Jiyuan-area, followed him to a bar called 'The Dig' near the open-pit site and ended at a robo-served pub called 'To The Baah!'.

Sadly I must admit, that our effort to find the suspect seems to have been in vain. We here from D-News and our security force from the Foreign Company had so much losses at the last location, that we couldn't follow the trail any longer.

But rest assured, that we won't stop here!

Momentarily the clone Lhosts for our deceased are artificially aged, so we can implant the rescued Cubes next week.
    After some time for rehab and our teambuilding event at the Neo Bavaria Facility, we will come back to the asteroid and find that guy!
    And you all can follow us live here on Maya.

This was D-Mitrij from D-News speaking.
    I wish you all a good evening and my special thanks to all our beloved D-Fans, the best fans in the galaxy!

Wizzy and Luisjoey like this.
  5. TheDiceAbide

TheDiceAbide Thank you for your compliance.
    Warcor

Greetings Commanders!

The campaign has come to an end, and it’s time to see who has successfully captured the Drunk Yuan Yuan! After reviewing your battles, we had enough participants for 2 Drunk Yuan Yuan in the drawing. I entered each players name once for each win into a randomizer, and had it pick 2 results. The following players have secured the bounty and will receive the Drunk Yuan Yuan miniature in the mail:

Yaruniath & Lazarus56

Congratulations! I will try and get ahold of the winners on the official forums to arrange delivery, if you're one of the winners, please PM me if I don't PM you first.

To everyone else, I hope you had fun this campaign, regardless of the results! For such a scrappy bunch, I think we did good work.

Mr. Yōkoso, aka TheDiceAbide
    NA2 Director of Operations
    Ikari Company

ObviousGray, D-News, Luisjoey and 3 others like this.
  6. yaruniath

yaruniath Member

We found this Yuan Yuan in one of the bars in Yu Jing. He sensed something was wrong when our eyes crossed. But sensed a hidden threat in the thermo-optical camouflage behind him, he gave up.
    From the JSA Report

Wizzy, Thandar, D-News and 3 others like this.
  7. Lion Tremere

Lion Tremere Herald of the Trident

OCC:
    @yaruniath, atta boy! Congrats!
    Yaruniath was the second most active player in our location and one of the few who managed to win against my Artichoke's Murder Machine. It's time to start an Ikari company army? :3

TheDiceAbide likes this.
  8. Luisjoey

Warcor

Congratz commander @yaruniath for stopping a low criminal, all we found are fat Lo pan Noodles Yuan yuans on our security raids.

D-News likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation