1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Krit Kokram Missing in 'Yu Jing' Categories

Discussion in 'Yu Jing' started by ObviousGray, Oct 4, 2019.

1. ObviousGray

ObviousGray Frenzied Mushroom

Waldo.png

Where's Krit? He's visible on 'ALL' Categories, but I cannot find him on Yu Jing Categories.

Are we ready to face Renegade Invincible? :o

2. Janzerker

Janzerker Well-Known Member

Instead of coming up with all kind of tinfoil conspiration theories isn't easier to suppose we're just facing a human error?

Mahtamori and ObviousGray like this.
  3. gorin

gorin Well-Known Member

he must be in dahshat category, fixin linkable rui shu with bs18

HotFreshTofu, Tibooper and Azuset like this.
  4. Mahtamori

Mahtamori Well-Known Member

Pretty much this.

He's got Yu Jing and IA icons on product page, but he's not associated with any factions. Not even NA2.

5. Azuset

Azuset Well-Known Member

Aleph planted the blue print for Krit into El with the idea to gift it to Yu Jing an implant. The El could have an inside scoop on the #1 faction with the best TAG in the sphere.

Before Krit would be found out by a Guija battle buddy. EL made Krit come back to the CA to be replaced by a Shasvastii.

Little did EL know this was Alephs plan all along. Krit is currently opperating under Alephs control. He has made his way into the belly of the beast. He is using his big gun and pistols on the EL main frame. When he is done EL and the combine army will be defeated.

This is going to end the current story line for infinity. Yu Ching will forever known as the heros of the sphere.

This will of course setup the introduction to the new story arch in N4. This way CB can write Tohaa out of the story for good.

HotFreshTofu and Section9 like this.
  6. Stuffist

Stuffist Well-Known Member

OR he's a Shasvas... Just sayin'

Azuset likes this.
  7. Snake Eyes

Snake Eyes Member

He's going to separate and start his on faction like JSA

8. Weathercock

Weathercock Well-Known Member

Let him. He's so trash that no one will miss him anyway.

Zewrath likes this.
  9. Section9

Section9 Well-Known Member

I dunno, the Combi+EMitter FTO is kinda growing on me for an aggressive link team.

csjarrat and Azuset like this.
  10. Azuset

Azuset Well-Known Member

I have been putting all the profiles that this forums shits all over on the table. This way I have my own understanding of the trooper.

Krit is one of those. The verdict is still out.

11. csjarrat

csjarrat Well-Known Member

I've run him in a zuyong Haris and has been ok, not awful like everyone says he is

12. Sedral

Sedral Jīnshān Task Force Officier

The profile isn't bad, it's just kinda expensive. I use him a lot and I like him, but it's kinda unnerving to look at him and see how easily you could shave off 5 or 6pts just by dropping the stuff you almost never use like the E-mitter or the automedikit.

Section9 and csjarrat like this.
  13. Azuset

Azuset Well-Known Member

I personally like the E/Mitter. I think that is one thing that makes Krit Stand out in IA.

Tibooper likes this.
  14. csjarrat

csjarrat Well-Known Member

Linked, it's not a bad aro in its range bands

15. Section9

Yeah, the real problem is that Krit is expensive, especially for the Feuerbach. 39pts is about as much as I'm willing to spend on him in a fireteam.

Azuset likes this.
  16. Mahtamori

I would put it slightly more elaborately than that;

The problem is that since his profiles do not offer anything critically needed for the faction, as such the biggest asset he could provide is efficiency which his price denies. If he'd have had MadTraps or a Grenade Launcher (or both), then it would have been less of an issue.

Section9 likes this.
  17. Koni

Koni BanHammer
    CB Staff

Just let me tell you that the human error was fixed and now, Krit Kokram shows correctly under the Yu Jing and Invincible Army filter.

Thank you for telling and sorry for the inconveniences (and theories) caused.

18. Section9

The E/Mitter is unique, but a Grenade Launcher would make Krit an auto-include for me.

Azuset likes this.
  19. Mahtamori

I'd argue the E/Mitter isn't unique at all. It's a slightly different Contender, and it's still yet another direct-fire non-template weapon in a sectorial with loads of those weapons. The sectorial as a whole can't fight indirectly, is fairly poor at defending against sectorials that can fight indirectly, has a very serious problem dealing with anything even remotely decent at melee that gets within 4" of them, and due to a complete lack of chaff such as Minelayer or Shaolin there is very little to slow anything down from flanking them. As a new addition, at least I was looking at Krit as being an opportunity to be an option to, even at a premium, address some of those drawbacks (and before you say anything, the problem with his Minelayer profile is that it can't form a Fireteam which is far too much of a premium to pay)

20. Section9

Overall I don't disagree, @Mahtamori , but at least an E/Mitter is an EM attack, which is the unique part.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation