1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Suspicious findings at the Traffic Control Offices

Discussion in 'IC [In-Character]' started by Cabaray, Oct 2, 2019.

1. Cabaray

Cabaray Well-Known Member
    Warcor

Greetings Comrades,

Operation: Highlander Charge is in full swing and we are already finding credible evidence about the true nature of Shashworth Financial and the Darkstar.

You can find the two reports here of the "Investigation".
    https://asteroidblues.warconsole.com/battles/cabaray-vs-bucketknight-1569860302
    https://asteroidblues.warconsole.com/battles/cabaray-vs-liz_wayne-1569860415

I will show you the most disturbing findings here:

Shashworth Family Photos.jpg

It is prudent that we continue Operation Highlander Charge,

High Commander Cabaray of the AEC

Wizzy, Thandar, bloodw4ke and 13 others like this.
  2. theGricks

theGricks Well-Known Member

Commander Cabaray,

These are very interesting findings indeed Commander Cabaray. Strange findings.

theGricks
    Haqqislam High Command.

3. Captain927

Captain927 Shotguns and Scotch Runs.

Commander @Cabaray

I'd like to have a closer look at those documents. There are some "consistencies" between it and our own findings, however, it could also be a Haqqislam ploy. @theGricks has proven in the past that his words and actions are not always the same. ...but still...

Captain927
    Caledonian SAS

MikeTheScrivener likes this.
  4. theGricks

Mr.Captain927,

I have only ever spoken the truth. If you misinterpret what I say, then I apologize. In diplomacy lies are a handicap, not a tool. I will of course though, look into these "agents" findings, as it would affect the security of our interests. Should they be found to be legitimate, then of course we will have to seize and detain Shasworth and Dark Star Industries assets and personnel pending investigation and trial on an individual basis.

theGricks
    Haqqislam High Command

nehemiah and Brother Smoke like this.
  5. Cabaray

Warcor

Greetings Comrades,

The findings are still coming in and I order any Ariadnan Commander to be on the look out for these Intel Packages that our holding some disturbing secrets. Operation Highlander Charge succes depends on it. @Captain927, take a good look at my latest report.

https://asteroidblues.warconsole.com/battles/cabaray-vs-liz_wayne-1570095535

Another Curious phone call found:

And a roster of names within the Shasworth company:

proof shashworth.jpg

6. Captain927

Captain927 Shotguns and Scotch Runs.

Well done Commander.

Keep pressing the attacks. Who knows what else Haqqislam has been keeping from us all. You can expect a personal visit, @theGricks , if we can further link Shasworth and Haqqislam. Your "diplomacy" will only take you so far.

I have seen the same information regarding the Shasworth Organizational structure. @Foxep , Reach out to our contacts within the State Empire about a number of these people. We're getting somewhere.

Captain927
    Caledonian SAS

Foxep likes this.
  7. Drunkergnom

Drunkergnom Well-Known Member

@Cabaray

I failed people of Dawn in unexpected encounter on Traffic center. I'm ready for retribution.

Drunkergnom
    10th Penal Company

Foxep, theGricks and Cabaray like this.
  8. Sabin76

Sabin76 Well-Known Member

"Looks like a 'perfect' roster of names to me. No wrongdoing."

- 嚣命
    Zhanshi 2nd class, regular hooman, interviewed while boarding a flight out of the human edge

9. theGricks

As mentioned before, Shasworth is simply a company that has done business with us, and it not tied to the Haqqislam Nation. Further we have detailed that such links to the EI would instantly invalidate all contracts currently outstanding with the Haqqislam nation and her business. Haqqislam Sword of Allah forces will in such a case intervene to seize all personnel and assets residing within Haqqislam territory.

Due to mounting evidence, we have begun putting together a force for this very reason. A little more evidence would allow a complete vote of confidence in moving forward with these legal proceedings. Until then, really all we can do is simply wait, and hopefully additional evidence might be forthcoming.

theGricks
    Haqqislam High Command

Foxep and Errhile like this.
  10. Apps0206

Apps0206 Kazak Sneeki Breeki

Hmmm... I have a feeling we have met before but I can't seem to pin down where....

11. Cabaray

Warcor

Danger Rose, bloodw4ke and cazboab like this.
  12. bloodw4ke

bloodw4ke Well-Known Member

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Statement from Shasworth Financial

It has recently come to our attention that the AEC has launched "investigations" into our organizations on Novyy Bangkok. We are committed to compliance with all regulation and welcome legitimate oversight actions.

Let us be clear: that is not what is occurring here.

To date, no subpoenas, warrants, or other legal declarations have been issued.

What is occurring is an extralegal military action using evidence conjured from nothing. We believe it serves two purposes:
    • Retaliation for watchdog reporting conducted by our affiliated non-profit, the Shasworth Egalitarian Foundation (SEF).
    • Provision of a false pretense for a military invasion of Haqqislam-controlled areas of Novyy Bangkok
    In the first case, SEF collected evidence from respected, third-party Medical Relief NGOs such as Waqf al-Badawi showing that ALEPH was using weapons banned by the Concilium Convention against military AND civilian targets. Instead of condemning ALEPH, O-12 has instead consigned AEC to do its dirty work under pretense of conveniently discovered evidence of "Shasvastii infiltration." Shame on you for using Mr. Mannley's familial tragedy as a part of this sham.

No doubt this is much easier than admitting their very dangerous AI has slipped its leash and is attacking fellow humans with illegal, weaponized nanobots. SEF has thus far worked within official reporting structures; if these attacks continue we will be forced to release the full body of evidence to the Human Sphere at large.

In the second case, Commander theGricks is exactly right: we are simply a corporation that does business with Haqqislam and its nationals. We are proud of the relationship that we have cultivated through excellent customer service and limited financial services, for example, on recent port improvement projects at Pakngein Nbis.

On that, we would like to assure our valued colleagues within Haqqislam that the AEC will find no actual evidence to cast suspicion on our working relationship, no matter how aggressively it pursues this line of inquiry at our branch office near Pakngein Nbis Traffic Control.

FOR QUESTIONS RELATING TO THIS STATEMENT:

Hyu Ma'an
    Chief Brand Officer
    Shasworth Financial

Skjarr, Thandar, Foxep and 4 others like this.
  13. theGricks

Mr. Hyu Ma'an,

You should know by law that information regarding EI infiltration is beyond Sphere legal proceedings. If the AEC's accidental investigation shows light into Shasworth Financial's personnel and assets being EI based, then there is not much, legally, that can be done. It will have to be up to O-12 whether these "paramilitary" findings are deemed legal under the law due to alien influence. I would like to request O-12 to begin legal investigations into this as well, if a legal action is required. While we will defend legitimate businesses that operate within our facilities, we will not harbor the EI.

The false pretense of AEC attack is currently being handled by Haqqislam Sword of Allah forces.

theGricks
    Haqqislam High Command

14. bloodw4ke

CONFIDENTIAL COMMUNICATION
    To: Novyy Bangkok Joint Command

Commanders,

Off the record, seeing as the "accusations" have already been made... this suspension of civil law and liberty seems like exactly the kind of thing the "EI" would want. Military oppression plus a big dose of paranoia does not make for a healthy Sphere.

At this point, I'm sure you've discovered through your intrusive and illegal methods that our branch office at Novyy Bangkok is thoroughly human (well, except for the one Tohaa).

Perhaps you would appreciate a more fruitful line of inquiry? Reviewing the financial records of our dealings with a certain Miss "Aida Swanson," it appears we have an extensive paper trail showing current and ongoing business with the Neoterran Capitaline Army.

Pursue Shasworth Financial through legal channels instead of this "military" one, and with the right subpoena we would be more than happy to share this evidence of actual Shasvastii infiltration. Otherwise it's going straight into a quantronic vault with an entropy bomb on a deadman trigger.

Lastly, as promised, the ALEPH war crimes file is ready for broad dissemination. Ready, with "send" on another deadman trigger.

Thank you for your consideration. We at Shasworth look forward to the re-establishment of a cordial (and legal) working relationship.

Truly Yours,
    Robert "Bob" Shasworth

15. Apps0206

My dear Haqqislamic friendo!
    It is an investigation as legit and true as your own investigation! However one side has O12 backing and the other has....?

16. OrpheusNXCI

OrpheusNXCI O-12 Task Force Commander

This sounds an awful lot like blackmail to me, Mr. Shasworth. So let me know if I've got this straight. You have viable information that could lead to the capture of one of O-12's most wanted and refuse to immediately turn these over to Bureau Aegis personnel for prosecution? N

Mr. Shasworth, I may not be a lawyer by trade, I'm just a simple peace officer... But I happen to know a thing or two about the Oberhaus code sections related to obstruction of law enforcement investigation, pursuit, and apprehension of known and wanted criminals. If what you say is true, and I am not acknowledging by any means that it is, what you are implying is that you are willfully obstructing our efforts to maintain peace and eliminate EI threats on Novvy Bangkok.

And then, to allege to have sensationalized, likely doctored "evidence" of ALEPH "warcrimes" that you want to release to Mayanet? In order to do what? Cause a panic? In these emergency situations, that's what we here at the Bureau call "Reckless Conduct," Mr. Shasworth.

Again, correct me if I am wrong. But what you have stated sounds an awful lot like being complicit in criminal activity.

The choice is yours, but I would like to remind you that we have control over the Mayanet connections into and out of Novvy Bangkok, as well as who has access to them.

Be careful of your words, as the Bureau will be at your doors with a lawful search warrant and troops that are a whole lot less nice than the AEC's, albeit armed with less lethal weaponry.

17. bloodw4ke

Blackmail, how charming. No, this is merely an insurance policy against extralegal government action.

The only doctoring being done is on ALEPH's victims. I'll refer you to our dear Haqqislamite friends:

This data is quite real, and who's to say it's confined to Novyy Bangkok? If you fear that the truth about ALEPH will cause a panic, then perhaps you ought to reconsider your loyalties.

Oh, and by the way, while you were all out here focusing on Shasworth Financial, the EI has gone and run amok with the Burning of Novyy Bangkok. Congratulations to all.

18. Drunkergnom

Drunkergnom Well-Known Member

You called your masters, aren't you? Now it's better to remove all your "personnel" to the closest star with your rescue party.

19. bloodw4ke

We are merely saying that these allegations turned your eyes in the wrong direction; towards Shasworth and away from the actual threat.

With how events have played out, the loudest voices calling for this investigation bear the greatest suspicion as Combined Army collaborators: Cabaray, Captain927, and Brother Smoke. This fits a pattern of security failures on Novyy Bangkok, as when Xaraks (under AEC) fell to Haqqislam and the Tohaa, with O-12 excusing their failure, and now the false allegations against Shasworth as a distraction from Combined Army activity.

That said, we agree re: personnel. We have suspended business operations on Novyy Bangkok out of concern for their safety, especially given the likely compromise of local security forces by Shasvastii or worse...

**OOC, not trying to pick on anyone, just trying to do what I think 'ol Shasworth would do**

#19 bloodw4ke, Oct 5, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 5, 2019
    nehemiah likes this.
  20. Apps0206

....do you think the shavaasti has ever shot their own shavaasti spies by mistake?

I'm sure you offworlders will have some fancy tech to discern a human and an alien but to be frank, we're just going on instinct half the time.

And instincts say, "No u".

Lion Tremere likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation