1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

An appeal to all soldiers on the Edge of The Human Sphere!

Discussion in 'IC [In-Character]' started by Drunkergnom, Sep 27, 2019.

1. Drunkergnom

Drunkergnom Well-Known Member

Yesterday, September 26, 2196, the command of the Ariadna Expeditionary Corps came under the wing of O-12 and pulled their subordinate troops to the needs of this organization. The organization, which has been unable to guarantee the freedom of the Dawn from the foreign military bases and alien invaders, has been unable, with much more resources, to hold the hard-won blood of the sons and daughters of Dawn ammunition depot, as well as unable to recognize the traitors in the face of Shasworth Egalitarian Foundation and Dark Star Shipping! And we have to die for them so they can ride forward on our corpses like heroes?!

NO!

From this moment, We, Drunkergnom, Pathfinder of Doom, Antilus officially and finally leave the ranks of the Expeditionary corps and suggest you to do the same. While we continue to die from hands of officers and soliders of Haqqislam bribed by these two bureaus, our "commanders", those who left us, getting fat on rations of O-12, wasted spilling our blood! Instead of striking the hangar, O-12 and the former command sends us to repel the already useless batteries! It's time to end this! We must strike at the lair of the enemy and leave no stone unturned! And after this we must bring old commanders to martial court!

The Soldiers Of Haqqislam! This part is for you. Among you there are persons from the above two companies. Turn them over to us and don't obstruct justice! You have been deceived and set upon like hungry dogs by these collaborators! You need only extradite them for trial. It's better for everyone.

Soldiers to other powers! Remember, you will be used just like us. Join us! We fight for justice and truth, for true military prowess!

To former High Command of AEC! Surrender and answer for your actions to your brothers and sisters!

As soon as the true sons of Dawn support us in establishing a new Stavka, we will reorganize and establish a new Expeditionary force policy. Our true enemy lurks in the shadows, and we are bound hand and foot by bureaucrats and corrupt officials.

Truth on our side!
    7o5Vs51S_Pc.jpg

Commander of The New Dawn Army,
    Drunkergnom.

Commander of The New Dawn Army,
    Pathfinder of Doom

Chief for public relations officer of The New Dawn Army,
    Antilus

2. Lion Tremere

Lion Tremere Herald of the Trident

It should never happened! Battle brothers that have fought together at the Paradizo Hell shouldn't be killing each other on some damn rock for some bureaucrats ambitions!
    We've gone through hell and lived to tell of it, we should be allies, not enemies! And where was O-12 while we all were fighting endless battles on the Paradiso? It was hiding as the damn cowards they are!

They come in here and act like a whole Oberhaus have descent with them when in reality they are just a glorified space cops that have no authority over us! And their utter incompetence brings us all only Doom!
    We've tried to approach as friends and what did we get in return? O-12 telling us they will kill "every alien on sight"!
    Peacekeeping? That's more of a running joke now with O-12. Violence is flaring everywhere and O-12 don't do a damn to stop it, it revels in it!
    Aleph storming Nomads base? "Good, there should be just one A.I. anyway"
    Yu Jing killing civilians on the streets of the Main Strip? "Well, we didn't receive any official complaints"
    Ariadna and Haqqislam troopers killing each other on the Battery? "Well, we let you fight for it!"
    Wow, what a Morat's level of peacekeeping!
    And now they hit the rock bottom, organizing false flag operations and effectively a mercenary army of "deputies" under O-12 command!

I applause your bravery! I applause your refusal to be "deputized", to be stripped of your banners and your pride as sons and daughters of the Dawn! No vet should serve as cannon fodder for the O-12's cowards! To Hell with O-12!

If you would like to, you are welcome to take shelter at the Ammo Module, free of the oppressive grip of O-12, it loyal dogs and your former traitorous commanders.
    It appears that we have found a viral solution to the bureaucrazy and it's... super effective!

Lion Tremere,
    Herald of the Trident
    Message send in person on the Xaraks Battery war theatre.

3. Santyagass

Santyagass Swords of the Prophet. Media engineer
    Warcor

It is sad when in the ranks of mankind such a discord in the face of the CA invasion...

4. Foxep

Foxep Tropical Vet
    Warcor

Soldier, because i can only refer to you as a soldier, not commander of nothing,

I guess you are fully aware that your actions will be treated like treason, arent you? I feel your frustration, and thats why i didnt deputize myself, im a High Commander of the AEC, and no more. Why didnt i blame the High Commanders that did deputize? Because we are High Command, and we see the bigger picture. War isnt just won by going to the same trench each day and shoot the enemy in front. Its the big part, truly is, but its nothing in the end, because thats only a battle, not the whole war. The part of the AEC High Command that decided to deputize just wanted to make sure O-12 had enough strength to fight back Tohaa terrorists in the ammo module, and to make it easier for diplomatic actions that are developing underneath. That you, instead of trusting your High Command that never ditched the AEC for nothing, did this, well, it brokes my heart. It brokes my heart because that is the coward thing to do. "I dont like my orders, i quit!" Thats how that sounds for me, soldier. You, because you cant stand the theatre of battle, are ditching your battle brothers, trying to make a coup d'etat in the AEC. I dare you to come out to the center of the camp, and ask our comrades for support, while i do the same. If you end up with more support than me, i willingly will quit High Command in your behalf. But, if you dont get enough support to beat mine, well, then my antipode and you will be having a good time locked in a room. He loves to spend time with traitors.

I will lend my hand a last time soldier, get back in line, or come at me bro. You choose, but choose wisely.

High Diplomat Foxep of the Merovingian Diplomatic Corps of the AEC.

Minos and Cabaray like this.
  5. Cabaray

Cabaray Well-Known Member
    Warcor

Greetings Comrade,

The only thing I like to ad to what Commander @Foxep has to say, and what has my full support is the following:

May I remind you soldier, that HQ asked the advice of all Commanders how we act on the Haq Islamites Agression. The majority choose Plan A: retake and defend the Battery Field for phase I. HQ is honoring that input from our fellow Brothers and Sisters. You can check in the logs that I myself wanted to attack the Hangars ASAP. But I listen to my subordinates, cause I serve them.

You are not only going against your superior officers, but all of your battlebrothers. Get back in line! We have a job to do.

High Commander Cabaray of the AEC

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G930F met Tapatalk

6. Apps0206

Apps0206 Kazak Sneeki Breeki

Comrade!
    There are few enough of us as is.
    With invaders and aliens besieging us from all sides, us Ariadnans need to stick together.
    Our actions may not be the right ones but the important thing is that we have each others backs.

7. shurawi

shurawi Member

I considering this like the act of treason. If you don’t agree with the orders of the high command, you may file a distrust report AFTER the operation. Refusal to fulfill orders in wartime is considered hostile actions and sabotage!

To all remayning loyal Commanders – remember, you fight not for O-12, not for corporate intrests, even not for High Command! You spill your blood for comrades, for our Dawn!

[​IMG]

FreezeZ, cazboab and Foxep like this.
  8. Veonix

Veonix Member

As a unit leader among the ranks of the Merovingian forces I will comply with orders given by high command and O-12. My troops are standing by to put down this armed insurrection! We are now apart of something bigger than just Ariadna ! We will earn our place in the sphere.

Veonix reporting for duty O>

Foxep likes this.
  9. Errhile

Errhile A traveller on the Silk Road

I guess, as you Kazaks say, вот где собака зарыта*: no matter how you look at it, Novyy Bangkok isn't Dawn.
    And local power-hungry O-12 command isn't Ariadna. To paraphrase a very old movie you surely have in your enterntainemnt databases back home:
    Sergeant, this territory's not gonna fall into the hands of the Ariadnan army. It's gonna fall in our hands. You see, we're just a private enterprise operation.** - and this is what @Drunkergnom and others like him have a problem with...

* Rus. "that's where the dog is buried", i.e. here is the crux of the problem.
    ** Kelly's Heroes, of course.

10. Inkell

Inkell New Member

It's not act of treason. That's common sense. Stavka has once again shown itself not with the best hand. Remember at least operation De Gaulle when the Merovingian forces were thrown into the cauldron without any reinforcements and the possibility of evacuation. The Commanders is now caved in under O-12.

11. shurawi

shurawi Member

I think not all commanders understand what they are fighting for. AEK is not an invading army, we are not fighting for territory. We are an expeditionary force, we have obligations to O-12. Since we would not be unpleasant, but we must fulfill them. Our reputation is at stake. Until we have our own space program, then we can review our agreements with O-12.

So what do we get in return? - you ask. Experience and technology. The trophies go to the winners, and the O-12 looks through his fingers at small smuggling.

Foxep likes this.
  12. Foxep

Foxep Tropical Vet
    Warcor

The Stavka is the Motherland, blaming the Stavka is blaming Dawn and our mothers!! I recommend you address yourself so i know if you are a soldier needed for disciplinary actions or just another faction subversive agent needed for an indication to the door of the camp to go home.

High Diplomat Foxep of the Merovingian Diplomatic Corps of the AEC.

shurawi likes this.
  13. FreezeZ

FreezeZ Well-Known Member

Yes. It isn't treason. It is typical mutiny.

I am really suprised how many of Ariadnans soldiers don't know how chain of command looks.

First of all Stavka is not our command. It's Ariadnan intelligence agency. They don't have any command over this operation.

Second thing is that we are on this damned rock as part of O-12 operation. Our forces aren't fully independent. We have no interest here and nothing to gain aside from reputation and casualites. So it shouldn't be strange that our command works with O-12 command.

Before this operations Ariadnan command organized many staff meetings with many commanders but situation was completly different from what we all have expected. So plans and orders changed too. Thats how battlefield works.

Any concerns, problems, accusations and doubts should be voiced but after ooerations. Disturbing CoC is the worst thing to do right now.

14. Errhile

"Stavka is the Motherland", that's one intersting idea you push there. Political history shows us many cases where those in power tried to put themselves as the country itself'. L’État c’est moi*, doesn't that sound familiar, mon ami mérovigien?

* Fr. I am the state - quote attributed to French king Louis XIV Bourbon.

#14 Errhile, Sep 27, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 27, 2019
    Ariwch likes this.
  15. Foxep

Foxep Tropical Vet
    Warcor

And with that idea is that people from Dawn have survived alone and together in this planet. You had a nice life connected to the sphere, you developed your traditions full with progress and connection to the other factions. I wont doubt your way of life nor traditions, as im wise enough to know each sees things depending on its environment. But i would recommend you to do the same, coming here, to tell Ariadnans this or that is wrong because your own tradition tells you that, is naive. Respect a tradition of fighters that together survived in a harsh land disconnected from the rest of the sphere. Our chain of command and operative tradition, or values, have evolved because of that environment, and this kind of conflicts we are facing now show us we are still alone, and that those values matter more now than ever.

L´État est DAWN.

High Diplomat Foxep, of the Merovingian Diplomatic Corps of the AEC.

InventorofSoup likes this.
  16. cazboab

cazboab Definitely not Cazboaz.

@Drunkergnom @Pathfinder of Doom @Antilus had you raised these concerns before this insurrection, you would have been informed. You now risk compromising the operational security of the AEC, and O12 against alien aggressors. Stand down and return to your duties, you haven't broken any of O12's laws yet, this falls under the jurisdiction of the AEC, I can ensure that your punishment will be administrative rather than custodial or capital. Continue down this route and you will find yourself traitors to Dawn, and I can't imagine any O12 member will be willing to grant you asylum.
    Seriously consider the consequences of your actions.
    Your families on Dawn will be investigated. Your personal holdings subject to seizure.
    You will be hunted both by your brothers and sisters, and the full extent of O12's law enforcement division.

We must unite, not just for dawn, but for the human race. The Galactics are stuck up, immoral, and in most cases unnatural, but we don't have the population to hold off the combined army without them.

I hope you will see sense.

Commander Strachan, Caledonian Justicar's representative to AEC.

17. Errhile

Shasvasti operating under AEC-issued ID have been captured in Xaraks. Your ooperational security seems to be nonexistent.

Apparently, you can't. But that only proves how narrow your imagination is...

Threatening those discontent with your actions with collective responsibility, and repressions against their next-in-kin. Bravo.
    You know, I think I'll start a fundraiser to get some Tunguzkan lawyers on the case...

Look who's talking...

Ariwch likes this.
  18. Foxep

Foxep Tropical Vet
    Warcor

Ah, classic Cherry Picking, Demagogue class 101. Im sure if Haqquislam found insurrection in the silk route everything would be butterflies and love, of course you wouldnt investigate people close to the insurrected to assure there is no further security risk and etc. Well, i hope you are just a blind soldier, a patriotic man in love of its country that cant see every nation has to be firm against the harm that lurks in every corner. I can respect that and that would explain this. But, If you are a commander... well, then i think that explains itself even more, more mud thrown at us, taken from your own feet in the mud.

19. cazboab

cazboab Definitely not Cazboaz.

I think you should consider that you yourself are in open rebellion against O-12 and may not be a member nation much longer if it continues...

FreezeZ, Cabaray and Foxep like this.
  20. InventorofSoup

InventorofSoup Well-Known Member

Ah kin say that ah hae ne'er doubted mah superior boabies. Ah wull 'n' aye staun 'n' rammy tae th' best o' mah abilities. We ur 'ere tae represent oor nation in th' human sphere 'n' open rebellion insae something ah nor a'body wha wirks under mah control hae ever shown interest in. We wid muckle ower build ariadna up thro' oor solid wirk ower than abandon it.

(I can say that I have never doubted my superior officers. I will and always stand and fight to the best of my abilities. WE are here to represent our nation in the human sphere and open rebellion is not something I nor anyone who works under my control have ever shown interest in. We would much rather build Ariadna up through our hard work rather than abandon it.)

Cabaray, Foxep and FreezeZ like this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation