1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

O-12 Official Report on Haqqislam-Ariadna Relations

Discussion in 'IC [In-Character]' started by MikeTheScrivener, Sep 24, 2019.

1. Cabaray

Cabaray Well-Known Member
    Warcor

Comrades,

I have stated that the Casus Belli of the Haq Islamites was weak, and now it shows. the investigation is a dud, evidence non-existent. Everyone and their grandmother is using the Shashvastii-exuse to kick down the door and start shooting up a faction. You think O-12 would ever fall for that? In a facility they are guarding? O-12 have made investigating their core business! It does not make sense.So you try another excuse:

The reason that we should be dealt with because of our fight with Pano on Wotan...while we made peace with the Hyperpower, sounds silly. People still forget that their were two factions actually fighting and beating the Combined during that Crisis: Pano on the Raxora and us on the Module. But, lets stick to us needing to be punished for attacking Pano during Wotan (which again, the hatchet has been buried). Answer me this: Why did the glorious sword of Allah not strike during the Kurage Crisis? You had us, on Dawn, our home planet. And your presence was not weak. We had diplomatic talks then and you wanted to stay on Dawn as an honored guest. Was being our friend then, all a lie? Instead you wait for years, until we are somewhere on a dark Asteroid in the middle of nowhere and strike at our backs and....no wait yes, your Hassassins, silly me.

O-12 has given you an out of this whole mess by leaving in 72 hours. Be wise and take it, look at the situation and save what is left of your reputation.

High Commander Cabaray of the AEC

Foxep likes this.
  2. Drunkergnom

Drunkergnom Well-Known Member

It really impossible to outnumber while whole Ariadna citizens in numbers equal at best to Haqqislam Fleet. AEC is much smaller. that you think.
    Is it medical aid from jokes about 112? In such case everything is fine.
    I choose softest words. In other cases you can't understand my words. And you can't make me fear with everything - I will go to hell to regroup and it is normal.

theGricks likes this.
  3. bloodw4ke

bloodw4ke Well-Known Member

Legal analysis of O-12 procedures suggests that any such criminal condemnations on basis of national affiliation would require a joint resolution from the upper house of Bureau Concilium, and then a formal referral to Bureau Aegis for enforcement.

In short: an empty threat.

Inshallah!

Danger Rose and terrordactyl like this.
  4. terrordactyl

terrordactyl High Commander, Sword of Allah, Concilium Prima
    Warcor

As-salamu alaykum, Esteemed Bureau Aegis Commissioner,

I come to you as a humble messenger for the Ambassadorial Office of the Hachib of Haqqislam. ETTVAK has completed their analysis of the evidence collected by the Tohaa Sentinels and has found it to be authentic. Haqqislam urges O-12 to reassess this evidence. If Section Statera is stretched too thin to perform an adequate assessment at this time, we will gladly provide additional military analysts. This is far too important to act hastily. The enemies of humanity and the Search for Knowledge feed on instability.

Please feel free to communicate directly with my office to arrange more detailed talks.

-Naghoon E'Tarse
    Representative for the Ambassadorial Office, Novyy Bangkok
    Haqqislam High Command, Novyy Bangkok

ChoTimberwolf likes this.
  5. Foxep

Foxep Tropical Vet
    Warcor

Please, if you have any diplomatic statement to do, dont do it on behalf of a tohaa mutiny/terrorists. Marshal @Engorn, real Commander of the Tohaa Trident forces in Novy Bangkok has already stated that those "Sentinels" are just a mutiny. Any information from them is far from a trustworthy source. So please, do bring proofs, all you want, but restrain from the easy ones that look forged.

We never wanted this situation.

High Diplomatic Foxep of the Merovingian Diplomatic Corps of the AEC.

6. InventorofSoup

InventorofSoup Well-Known Member

Aye, we wur th' ones wha wur bein' diplomatic 'n' daein' oor jab haudin' doon th' base. Yit ye a' deemed us evil. We didnt stairt anythin' 'ere.

(yeah, we were the ones who were being diplomatic and doing our job holding down the base. yet you all deemed us evil. We didnt start anything here.)

OOC: gotta love English to Scottish Accent translator.

7. MikeTheScrivener

MikeTheScrivener O-12 Peace Kepper

O-12's word is absolute, so I generally don't follow up with my statement reports.

But really? you want to align yourself with mutinous Tohaa agents?
    and then play a game of chicken with O-12?

ChoTimberwolf and Cabaray like this.
  8. Brother Smoke

Brother Smoke Bureau Trimurti Representative

Legal Chicken, no less.

Cabaray and MikeTheScrivener like this.
  9. Lady Numiria

Lady Numiria Cyberius TaskForce

I feel like some Haqqislams just want to be deep fried by our forces in this story...

Cabaray and MikeTheScrivener like this.
  10. Apps0206

Apps0206 Kazak Sneeki Breeki

I was not aware Colonel Sanders of USAriadna opened a branch on Neoterra.

cazboab and Cabaray like this.
  11. cazboab

cazboab Definitely not Cazboaz.

Interestingly you are correct, however as O12's forces were deployed here by such a resolution, which included leeway for operational requirements, such as assigning the AEC to the gun battery, going against the rules of engagement specified, eg operating with lethal force on humans outside of your assigned AO would seem to me as possibly not entirely legal...

Haud the bus, thurs an automatic wey tae dae this? ahm no wurkin it oot fur mahsell onymair.

**'Old the Bus, there's an owtermatic way ta gerrit don? I aint doint it meself no more.**

Oh. Mine seems to be stuck on cockney. Manual it is then...

12. Lion Tremere

Lion Tremere Herald of the Trident

OOC:
    O-12: *deep concern intensifies*
    O-12: We cherish our allies!
    O-12:
    [​IMG]

You guys rock! You really managed to act perfectly like an UN would! I belive it's the best IC that I have seen that replicates IRL politics. Keep up the good work.

13. Kiwi Steve

Kiwi Steve Well-Known Member

The Ariadna commanders who are now a part of O12 command would like to advise that Haqqislam have provided no evidence of any infiltration within O12 ranks.

O12 remains completely impartial despite these leadership changes. You can believe us.

P. S. Access to any O12 records by anybody outside of O12 is not permitted. Please ensure no covert operations units go looking in our records for Haqq's evidence because it does not exist. Honestly. You can trust us, we're O12.

Ooc: Love that my picture made it here.

14. theGricks

theGricks Well-Known Member

ooc: Have to agree, O-12 has done a very good job in their IC role!

15. Apps0206

Apps0206 Kazak Sneeki Breeki

Oi blya- that was Vadim. I owed Vadim money because I crashed his bike.
    Guess I have a new bike now.

Lion Tremere and Danger Rose like this.
  16. Danger Rose

Danger Rose The Wrecking Belles

How quaint, Ariadna Commanders that are NOW part of O-12 are looking into the files investigating them.

This is great News for us. The old fashioned definitions of corruption and obstruction. Very, very nice.

17. Lady Numiria

Lady Numiria Cyberius TaskForce

They are Deputies, not Officers: we only gave a field operation mandate, not a full access to Bureau Aegis databases on criminal reports.

MikeTheScrivener, cazboab and Ayadan like this.
  18. Danger Rose

Danger Rose The Wrecking Belles

To-may-to, to-mah-to, it's overreach on both parties and only makes our legal case easier at the Oberhaus. I should know; I've been in courts so long I shoud be considered a Regular Client. Ohhohohoho.

Ma'am, that's not something you should be proud of! Or say out loud!!!!

cazboab and ChoTimberwolf like this.
  19. Abrilete

Abrilete Well-Known Member

[OOC]
    So the players from O-12 agree with players playing with one faction and reporting the games as another using a different account.
    That's not enjoying the Campaign, that's gaming the system to gain an unfair advantage.
    https://asteroidblues.warconsole.com/battles/deputy_carabay-vs-boardron-1569445841#comment-33864

20. Kiwi Steve

Kiwi Steve Well-Known Member

[OOC] Don't lump us all in this group. I am O12 and I also this is gaming the system and will have dumb outcomes both IC and OOC for us, because a few "faction leaders" decided they want to RP a particular outcome where O12 don't lose the Ammo depot to Tohaa players who are playing fairly.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation