1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Transmission To Trident Sentinels from Funduq Sultanate

Discussion in 'IC [In-Character]' started by Danger Rose, Sep 24, 2019.

1. Danger Rose

Danger Rose The Wrecking Belles

[​IMG]

To the Tohaa Sentinels Command:

The Funduq Sultanate has been following the situation at Novvy Bankog in general, and at the Xaraks Battery in particular, with growing concern. It is not a secret that in the past, Ariadna has shown expansionist and opportunist tendencies even when the fate of Humanity is in the balance, as their actions during the Wotan Gate events proved.

The Funduq Sultanate expected O-12 to oversee those operations, and take over for the sake of all involved. Alas, they have sided with the most unpredictable member of the Human Sphere and requested Haqqislam to turn over the Battery Field.

Last time we had a Combined incursion, Aridana used the ensuing chaos to strike at PanOceania in a critical moment. It is with this concern, that the Funduq Sultanate has approved of Haqqislam’s Navy initiative of securing the defenses of Novvy Bankog, to avoid similar situations.

With O-12’s caving-in to pressure from Ariadnan Delegates (a first without Nomad and Haqqislam support), The Sultanate no longer has confidence in the O12 Delkegation of Novvi Bankog and is already taking the matter to Concillium.

In the meantime, it is in the interest of the Sultanate and the Human Sphere to continue your actions and secure the Ammo Depot at all costs. The Combined Army is a threat beyond petty squabbles and should be dealt with decisively.

Brigadier General Sireen Barakat
    Haqqislam High Command
    Qapu Khalqi division

Ariwch, Melchior, melkiach and 5 others like this.
  2. Brother Smoke

Brother Smoke Bureau Trimurti Representative

This line of reasoning is unwise. Please do not mistake our initial willingness to allow for member states of the Sphere to solve their differences amongst themselves for an endorsement of the attack. Haqqislam was provided with extensive time for their investigations and the evidence provided came up short. The AEC's mandate was to guard the battery, and as such, all we request is a return to normalcy. We had hoped such a return would be handled amicably by all involved.

What you are doing here is endorsing a foreign actor, a non-sphere member, a group that has been declared rogue by their own leadership, to engage in unlawful activities against what is currently the ruling body in the region. These are activities bordering on the criminal.

I suggest you tread lightly

3. Apps0206

Apps0206 Kazak Sneeki Breeki

We took a page or two from stereotypical Haqqislamic diplomacy, and it seems that you lot took a page or two from the stereotype of Ariadnans too!

I find it odd that O12 enforcing their original orders and our actions of trying to maintain and do our given duties, are labeled as O12 caving in to Ariadnan pressure.

Perhaps you should be happy for us, for us unpredictable Ariadnans are finally learning the ropes of Human Sphere cooperation. Unless of course, you hold yourself above O12 authority?

Foxep likes this.
  4. Captain927

Captain927 Shotguns and Scotch Runs.

There is nothing borderline about it. It is treason against the Human Sphere.

5. GloriousEND

GloriousEND New Member

We will do everything possible and impossible to ensure the safety of the Ammo module.
    I am glad to hear that we, as before, are united by common goals and ideals.

Best wishes.

Warchief of Trident Sentinels.
    Black and white assault battalion.

6. Captain927

7. theGricks

theGricks Well-Known Member

You have already been come upon Mr. Captain927.

ooc: cheesus what did I just write?!

Einhorn, nehemiah, Abrilete and 9 others like this.
  8. Danger Rose

Oh, we have meassured our words Delegate, and thinly veiled threats do not become the so called "Peacekeeping" entity. You have reports of HUMAN criminal activity all over Novvy Bankog and our independent investigarion on an ALIEN THREAT is your cause of grief?

Could it be the local O-12 Delegation has something to hide on this rock?

Could it be that the lawlessness has been intentional?

I suggest you to thread carefully too.

9. Captain927

[​IMG]

*annoyance intensifies*

10. Marduck

Marduck Well-Known Member

cazboab, Foxep, Danger Rose and 2 others like this.
  11. Brother Smoke

Brother Smoke Bureau Trimurti Representative

My job is not to make threats Ms. Barakat, but to give advice.

And I strongly advise you to reconsider your position before you are faced with someone whose job is to be threatening.

12. MATRAKA14

MATRAKA14 Well-Known Member

ooc[Let me be 100% clear here. Ariadna has been criticized for being oportunistic. If that was the case, we could have attacked haqquislam at Wotan (because Corvus was giving extra points for doing so.) The answer to that offer in the high command was: attacking haqquislam for extra points? Hell no, they are our friends. There is no point on doing so, even if we don't win because of it.]

#12 MATRAKA14, Sep 24, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 25, 2019
  13. Danger Rose

OOC: If you want to take this personally, that's your problem. I could start listing all the problems we had during Wotan and how we didn't touch you in Kurage precisely because it was YOUR home that was being invaded and we extended that professional courtesy.

Noe, let me be 100% clear to you: This is not a personal vendetta. Not against Ariadna. That's IC banter and nothing more. We were told all we could do was "Turtle-Up" and that we "lacked ambition", when all we wanted was to play according to what we believed to be Haqqislam principles. Our own player base felt those words to ring true and we devised a way for them to be more active and, for once, to take the offensive.

If you have a personal problem with that and want to make it more than just a game, that's on you. This is as much attention as I'll give to you or anyone else who wants to make this an OOC confrontation.

Ariwch, Einhorn, Errhile and 7 others like this.
  14. Lion Tremere

Lion Tremere Herald of the Trident

Thank you Brigadier General Sireen Barakat, it warms my heart to know that there are still exists a reasonable and good-willed people who see the situation clearly.
    You can rest assured. Now that our forces are deployed on the Ammo, we can guarantee safety of the Xaraks Battery and nearby Pakngein Nbis Spaceport from the Shasvastii incursion in that area.

Lion Tremere, Herald of the Trident

#14 Lion Tremere, Sep 25, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 25, 2019
    Ariwch likes this.
  15. MATRAKA14

MATRAKA14 Well-Known Member

In any moment I have said anithing about this being personal. Because it's not. Just wanted to clarify how ariadna had haqquislam really high on the friends list. And we have always felt unable to attack them.

Nothing more than that, you are the first one talking about taking it personal.

16. Errhile

Errhile A traveller on the Silk Road

OOC:
    Whatever you say marked as Out-Of-Character in an In-Character topic is going to be considered a personal opinion of you as a player, rather than in-game, in-character opinion of a fictional Human Sphere person.

Please take care as whom do you speak. In the make-belive theatre we try to play here, a fictional character can and should speak and feel in a certain way, but it is potentially highly volatile for a real person - call it the actor - to be associated with that role.
    I mean, when you watch a movie, do you consider the actual actor to be a bad person, because he's portraying a bad guy?
    Or merely the character being portrayed is a nasty fella, and the actor portraying him is just a human person, albeit talented in the art of acting...?

/OOC

Ariwch, theGricks, Lauinav and 3 others like this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation