1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

//Report to O12 from Haqqislam High Command//

Discussion in 'IC [In-Character]' started by theGricks, Sep 23, 2019.

1. Brother Smoke

Brother Smoke Bureau Trimurti Representative

My hope is that diplomatic solutions will be pursued.

2. Apps0206

Apps0206 Kazak Sneeki Breeki

Then give us the order to do so. If any faction has the authority to stop this pointless violence it is O12.

Should that order not be given then would it not be remiss of us Ariadnans not hold the batteries as originally ordered?

3. cazboab

cazboab Definitely not Cazboaz.

My hope is that I'll be given a dozen ramhorn TAGs for refit in the Sconefabrik workshop and a mandate for the CHA to roll them out alongside the AEC.

Since the Haqqislam diplomats seem to have shot first, which one of us do you think will have their hopes rewarded first?

4. Captain927

Captain927 Shotguns and Scotch Runs.

*mocking tone* "I wouldn't want to pick sides. These things have a way of just working themselves out."

cazboab likes this.
  5. Cabaray

Cabaray Well-Known Member
    Warcor

Comrades, Comrades,

Lets give Commissioner the benefit of the doubt. Give the O-12 the room and the time to investigate this matter. All these reports Haq Islam are sending to the O-12 can be seen as evidence. Either these reports are at best fraudulent, making up fake stories about non-existing medical procedures. Or at worst, violating human rights by invading a region they have no place being in, taking hostages and submitting them to medical experiments. @cazboab , I bet you 12 acres of land that Commissioner is building up a case-file and Haq-Islam is digging their own judicial hole.

I think the Commissioner has some restrictions on what he can and cannot say, but we already see O-12 take serious action on the Ammo Module to fend off incoming Tohaa. Their actions speak louder then words. So I bet you again that the O-12 representatives have already seen the inconsistencies within the Haq Islam report.

Like this one:

While further on in the report

Seems a case of Schrodinger-Ariadna. Either we are removed, or still fighting there.

Or this one:

You could argue, like in the olden days when trading ships brought pest infested rats with them that plagued the New World, Haq Islam brought in the Combined Forces. Since the Hangar is the home of Shashworth and the Dark Star. They might have brought some infectiousness elements to the Guns. Coincidence? But the explanation of the Commissioner in this one sounds more reasonable to me. Its a big rock with a lot of holes.

This one concerns O-12 probably the most:

Shooting Civilian Ground Personnel with weapons that turn them into unrecognizable pieces. Sounds like Haq Islam is using weapons unauthorized by the Concilium against the innocent.

Intel supplied by Shashworth I recon. Hopefully it is just straight up propaganda.

Increased use of heavy flamers in the region.

But these are things O-12 are probably already aware off.

In the mean time, lets drive out those Haq-Islamites of the Battery. O-12 lets us fight, so let us fight. Ariadnans! you want to wait till Court for a victory, or grab a rifle and turn some swords into plows! Leave the negotiations to our High Diplomatic Liason @Foxep.

Come on Comrades, this Battery Field does not guard itself.

High Commander Cabaray of the AEC

#25 Cabaray, Sep 23, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 23, 2019
    Brother Smoke, Foxep and cazboab like this.
  6. MikeTheScrivener

MikeTheScrivener O-12 Peace Kepper

I want to apologize to Ariadna – I'm sorry if my words have offended you in anyway, I assure you they were not meant as such. Ariadna is filled with good men and women who do not deserve to die senselessly. They are a part of our human sphere and are treated with the same amount of care and attention as everyone else.

It has been made abundantly clear to me that Ariadna would prefer that O-12 step in and not only issue official statements, but take action if need be. I only ask that you let O-12 High Command discuss this before any decisions are made. It would also be beneficial if Haqqislam, @theGricks , would agree to submit any findings to O-12 and by extension respect O-12's decision on the matter. If anyone else has any grievances on the matter please voice them now so they can be included in our discussion.

I hope this will please all parties involved

Foxep and cazboab like this.
  7. Del S

Del S Tunguskaball

I WANNA PONY!

SpectralOwl, Cothel, Cabaray and 5 others like this.
  8. Captain927

Too little, too late. No need to stand up. We'll handle it.

9. Captain927

Swing by Dawn. I'll get you a pony.

10. MikeTheScrivener

MikeTheScrivener O-12 Peace Kepper

and @cazboab , I want you to know I didn't mean to insinuate any sort of inebriation in that transmission a few days ago – I was merely quoting to the Tohaa delegate who issued the accusations in the first place. Your state of intoxication matters not to me, you are my friend all the same.

11. Brother Smoke

The Nomad gentleman's request has been received, logged, filed, and forwarded to the appropriate bureau. Please expect a note of commencement of deliberation within no more than 5 business days. You will then be expected to file form P-0NY in triplicate along with copies of all requisite permits for pony ownership.

12. Apps0206

Apps0206 Kazak Sneeki Breeki

An official statement would be beneficial for all parties involved. As for action I believe it will depend on statement content.

But for now this Trooper shall keep holding, and if I die to Haqqislamic guns, I'm haunting the area.

Foxep and MikeTheScrivener like this.
  13. OrpheusNXCI

OrpheusNXCI O-12 Task Force Commander

Speaking from the field, O-12's official forces are few in number, as we have relied upon the nations of the Human Sphere to work in cooperation against the Combined Army threat. Now, I can only speak for my task force, but we have our hands more than full pushing back the alien threat in the S&A modules. Any assistance that we could provide to the AEC, if such assistance were authorized in the first place, would not be as effective when spread across multiple fronts.

Trooper to trooper, what precisely would Ariadna like to see from us? My boys and girls are dying alongside yours.

14. theGricks

theGricks Well-Known Member

We do not know where the idea of Heavy Flamethrowers has come from, as we do not issue such weapons to our engineering corp. Haqqislam recognizes that the flame thrower wielding units of the Naffatun are against Concilium Convention to be used when fighting other sphere powers. As such their activities are regulated to the jungles of paradiso in the fight against EI forces.

As for "schrodinger-ariadna" we have not displaced your units. We are able to control of security at the same time that the AEC continues to resist. Unless the AEC has some djinn magic that makes them disappear when they lose their security positions? Our medical procedures are public practice, and information baring of course any legal recourse of patient information sharing. I believe you still use the older term, HIPAA law? What is more interesting is that even in our report, stating we do not believe at this time the AEC is working with these active forces, you go out of your way to declare that we do? This is a strange turn to try and take us with so much Combined activity on the Battery Fields.

Further as we have said on many multiple of occasions, all of our findings will be provided to BOTH the AEC High Command, and the O-12 Commission. Haqqislam applauds O-12's efforts in seeking an amicable and peaceful resolution, and their efforts in controlling the Ammo Depot. We do decry our Tohaa allies actions in continued assault there.

Haqqislam has continued to have open communications, and asked for cooperation this entire time. These hostilities are of Ariadnas own making seeking conflict as opposed to cooperation. Continued resistance continues to prove some modicum of claim that there is something wrong with the Ariadnan leadership that they will not submit to simply screening and vetting. It has never been asked of them before, but since the Third Offensive, it is direly important that those tasked with guarding international defence systems be thoroughly and regularly vetted.

For my last statement, it is a warning when facing Speculo Agents. They keep charges with them and tend to blow themselves up over getting caught.

Danger Rose and JoKeR like this.
  15. TheDiceAbide

TheDiceAbide Thank you for your compliance.
    Warcor

I believe this was requested.

P-0NY-requisition.jpg

16. Drunkergnom

Drunkergnom Well-Known Member

Oh you. Shooting in everyone and executing civilian personnel is now synonymous to "Simply screening and vetting"? I'll write it in textbook.

cazboab likes this.
  17. Foxep

Foxep Tropical Vet
    Warcor

If some other nation invaded Bourak with what you see as ill reasons, would you cooperate with the invader and serve him tea?

You talk honey but what you bring is bitter.
    There is only one peaceful resolve to this actions, Haqquislam retiring from the Batteries and saying sorry for the aggression. Any other thing wont be peaceful nor easy.

cazboab likes this.
  18. Brother Smoke

This level of compliance brings a joyful tear to my eye

Cabaray, JoKeR, theGricks and 5 others like this.
  19. Lady Numiria

Lady Numiria Cyberius TaskForce

Dear High Commissioner, can't we seize all P-0NY supplies and bring them into Office B-4RN please? I always secretly wanted to experience a very own USARF life just for once.

Cabaray, Foxep, cazboab and 6 others like this.
  20. Captain927

... paper pushers...

Cabaray and theGricks like this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation