1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

//Report to O12 from Haqqislam High Command//

Discussion in 'IC [In-Character]' started by theGricks, Sep 23, 2019.

1. theGricks

theGricks Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

To: O-12 Commision and Ariadnan High Command

Report: To the O-12 Commision, since the removal of Ariadna Expedition Corps(AEC) security forces, and the installation of Qapu Khalqi Naval forces and engineering teams, we have seen a surge of Combined Army activity. At this time the EI threat is being handled decisively by Sword of Allah units where it arises, but we find this coincidence hard to ignore. There has been more than one occasion where Shasvastii infiltrators have been found disguised as AEC Engineers. At this time, we have been unable to capture a Speculo Agent in recognizable pieces. So far medical screenings are moving at an adequate pace, but we are still fighting resistance from the AEC troops.

With the Combined Army threat, we have moved most of our quarantine forces to defensive positions which is subsequently slowing the process down. We will report again as the situation develops, or if we find a root cause for this incident. Be warned that you may see increased EI activity as well within the Ammo Depot.

At this time Sword of Allah strategists believe this rise in EI activity could be due to their forces splintering from the fight against the ALEPH node, and are trying to take advantage of the AEC resistance by adding an additional front. At this time we have no evidence that AEC High Command is involved in this issue, but the Speculo Agents hiding among AEC Engineering teams is cause for concern.

We have ordered Najjarun teams to begin a deep inspection process of defenses and critical gun emplacements for sabotage. Due to the imminent EI threat, Haqqislam High Command will be escalating their forces in the area. We, again, strongly urge AEC cooperation.

الله يجلب لنا المجد ، ونوره يكشف الحقيقة.
    "Allah yajlib lana almjd , wanuruh yakshif alhaqiqat."

2. Captain927

Captain927 Shotguns and Scotch Runs.

The EI are smart and capable. They seek out weaknesses and exploit them. When the AEC was in charge, our biggest threat was the knife plunged in our backs by the "peaceful" Haqqislam people. Now that we are regrouping and Haqqislam holds the Battery, the EI are simply attempting to capitalize on the weaker adversary. We will regain the Battery. Hopefully from Haqqislam, so as to not allow the Combined Army to control the Battery and open the flood gates.

3. theGricks

Further hostilities only weaken the position. Haqqislam currently has no issues in holding back the EI agressions. We request for Ariadna to stand down, less further losses on both sides weaken the defenses. Haqqislam High Commands understand your feelings in this issue, but we believe it is a necessary evil to expunge any and all possibilities of infiltration within the AEC. We simply ask for your cooperation in this matter. Haqqislam High Command will not suffer further hostilities lightly.

4. Marduck

Marduck Well-Known Member

Got a bug in your closet ? That kind of things happen when you leave home for too long. Maybe time for you to stick to your original position. AEC, in coordination with O-12 shall show you the way. :)

5. MikeTheScrivener

MikeTheScrivener O-12 Peace Kepper

Hello Gentlemen,

I hope it eases both of your minds to know that while under 0-12 moderation, the Ammunition and Supply module is safe from any combined infiltrators – and in turn we can assure you the weapons themselves shall not be used without our coordination.

While I understand the quarrel between Ariadna and Haqqislam at this time – I can only hope it is resolved peacefully, and if not, weapons that violate the Concillium Convention are not used. Please keep in mind that we are watching your fights, engagements, and transmissions carefully, If things get out of hand O-12 will step in.

Lady Numiria likes this.
  6. Captain927

With all due respect to the O-12, the Ammunition and Supply Module is not under contention. As has previously been addressed, the AEC has transitioned control of the A&S Module to O-12.

In regards to the fight, not quarrel, between Haqqislam and the AEC, O-12 can weigh in on the issue, or back out of it. Respectfully of course. For the past 6 days, Haqqislam has justified their assault on AEC/O-12 positions under the guise of protection and investigation. O-12 has issued no statement on the "investigation results" that have supposedly been supplied to O-12 and AEC forces. We have seen no such documents.

The O-12 quote, "If things get out of hand O-12 will step in." What is deemed "out of hand" for the O-12? One week of infighting? 2000 dead?

The AEC will continue to respect the edicts of the O-12 for the purposes of this campaign, however, it is getting very difficult for us Caledonians to respect the actions of the O-12.

Captain927
    Caledonian SAS

Foxep likes this.
  7. MikeTheScrivener

Yes – I'm well aware commander. But I'd like to remind you the next biggest player in the Area is the Tohaa, and they are not far behind either of us in terms of control.

I understand your concern – but please practice patience. Thorough investigations take time.
    O-12 has entrusted control of the Battery field to Ariadna, frankly I would like to keep it that way but you must admit that you've seen increased Combined activity in the area. I can speak personally on this matter as I found several gaggles of Morats within your facilities. It's at least worth considering what the Haqq commander has to say.

Don't take this the wrong way though – I'm not insinuating that Ariadna is at fault or is corrupted in some manner. The Asteroid is large and there are many places to hide. I have full confidence in the AEC.

O-12 entrusted you with the Battery Field. Fight for it if that is your decision. I fully trust Ariadna and Haqqislam command to come to an agreement that both are satisfied with.

8. theGricks

To AEC,

If you keep declaring that we are not providing documentation or "declarations of war" or notifying you of events, as we notify you of events then we do not know how best to convey findings or news to you of what we are doing. At this time we are incapable of traveling back in time and providing a memo. This is a report on findings currently. We would have made more progress at this time if AEC had cooperated, but the resistance being provided has slowed any and all investigation.

9. Drunkergnom

Drunkergnom Well-Known Member

We didn't surrender on Dawn in commercial conflicts, and would not surrender here. Surrender will outrage sacrifice maded by sons and daughters of Dawn. You have either retreat from battery, either kill anyone.

cazboab likes this.
  10. cazboab

cazboab Definitely not Cazboaz.

Let's not beat about the bush, let's cut right to the heart of the matter.
    You have broken the concilium convention, openly and with the tacit approval of @MikeTheScrivener, who has shown himself publicly to be biased against the ariadnan people.

The AEC was sent to man the guns and armoury by O-12, then once concilium was looking the other way Haqqislam attacked without warning provocation or evidence. The officer on the ground in command of O12 has made the decision that he should be safely tucked away from danger by garrisoning the armoury, rather than enforcing the law, investigating the actual confirmed sightings and transport routes of Shasvastii, or even aiding Aleph in the defense of it's assets.

Captain927 likes this.
  11. MikeTheScrivener

This is absolutely outrageous! O-12 and it's officials treat all humans within the sphere the same – I am not biased against Ariadna. In fact, I hold them to a very high standard, which is part of the reason why the Battery field was given to you in the first place. I encourage you to read my previous message, you'll find that I've reiterated that I would prefer the Battery Field to remain under Ariadna command.

From my understanding Ariadnens like a good fight – Haqqilsam is presenting one to you. Fight it.

The Amoury is secured by O-12 from any alien invaders to let the good Ariadnen people fight on one front instead of two. We are enforcing the law. We are attempting to work with you to maintain hold on what was initially agreed upon.

Aleph has assured me, personally, that the Maze is under no threat from Combined army. They are systematically going through and eliminating any stragglers or threats of corruption.

12. Captain927

Then it is up to the O-12 to publicly denounce the actions of Haqqislam.

From galaxy peacekeeping unit, to Fight Club organizer. Do you take odds?

You should be relieved of your post, Sir. Your actions defy your words. You yourself damage the reputation of the O-12.

ChoTimberwolf and Foxep like this.
  13. Apps0206

Apps0206 Kazak Sneeki Breeki

Yes, we do like good fights but there is a difference between that and throwing our lives away pointlessly.

It is paramount that we uphold and follow our orders from O12, be it drive out Haqqislam or Stand Down.

No orders have come through while we continue to uphold our orders of Defend the Batteries.

Please, from this lowly soldier of the AEC, either condem the unwarranted Haqqislamic aggression and give us the order to push them out, or give us the Stand Down order. But as of now a few of us will interpret your quote of Haqqislam presenting a fight, as a direct order to drive them out.

It is this troopers firm belief that a bad decision now is better than the perfect decision later.

Foxep likes this.
  14. MikeTheScrivener

I apologize if you've taken this the wrong way – but please understand my position.

Here I have two factions, pointing fingers and accusing one another of corruption, of breaking the law, of who knows what. Both of you have made an endless amounts of complaints and grievances against one another.

O-12 deliberately chose Ariadna to protect the Battery field. It wasn't random. We didn't pull names from a hat. We chose Ariadna because we knew you could protect it. We trusted you to show tenacity and an unbreakable spirit if anyone, alien or otherwise stepped foot in your territory.

I'm only asking you to prove us right.

Melchior and Brother Smoke like this.
  15. Foxep

Foxep Tropical Vet
    Warcor

I think this is the first time it is clear O-12 feels the Haqquislam attacks are not authorised. We were asking for this declaration for the whole week, but its good to see finally O-12 is seeing things clear. If you would mind to condemn the attack im sure the Ariadnans would feel publicly supported by the ones that put us in this asteroid with a duty. Nevertheless, thanks for the support against Haqquislam in behalf of the AEC.

And we do worry about the Tohaa not falling back after the order O-12 gave to stand out from the ammo module. In any case you would feel you need Ariadnan back up again, please do ask, we are here to fulfill our duty and will cooperate as stated before with do haste. Keep in mind we would respond anyway in case of clear losing of the ammo module, but in any other case we would only do so if demanded.

High Diplomat Foxep of the Merovingian Diplomatic Corps of the AEC.

Captain927 and MikeTheScrivener like this.
  16. cazboab

The one about how you hope we don't use banned weapons against each other, or the one where you said you didn't have to listen to "drunken Ariadnans"?
    It may have been a slip of the tongue, but since no apology has been made...
    Am I to take this as a binding declaration of legality vis-a-vis Ariadnan retaliation on Haqqislam forces?
    Yet more than ever tohaa forces are in the AO. The armoury cannot be allowed to be garrisoned by non signatories of the concilium convention.
    Aleph could assure you that you're a duck but it wouldn't give you feathers...

Captain927 likes this.
  17. Captain927

And yet, no public statement of solidarity with the AEC. Just mere complacency that Haqqislam is in control of the area that O-12 "deliberately" chose Ariadna to protect. We will fight our battles against ANY adversary. We will retake the Battery Field. But O-12 silence on this matter speaks volumes.

But you are above your head in this matter.

cazboab likes this.
  18. Brother Smoke

Brother Smoke Bureau Trimurti Representative

I'm afraid tempers are beginning to run uncomfortably hot. I would like to recommend everyone take a step back and a breath.

We have been clear from the beginning that we do not condone any aggressive action by members of the sphere, and we are not making judgement on what we consider to be an exclusive Haqqislam-Ariadna dispute. Both sides have made accusations and presented evidence with varying degrees of credibility, and we have not passed any resolution lending credence to either.

O-12 appointed Ariadna as wardens of the Xaraks battery, and once hostilities began without our endorsement, we offered to carry half of the load and ensure the battery could continue to operate while Ariadna settled its disputes with Haqqislam. This arrangement seemed, at the time, to be satisfactory to all involved.

To be frank, it is disheartening to see member states dissatisfied with our approach, but you must understand we cannot afford to be partial in this matter. The entirety of the sphere is in jeopardy, and while we would much prefer there to be no fighting at all, we will not attempt to strong-arm either side into peace. We have full confidence in your ability to solve this issue amongst yourselves.

MikeTheScrivener likes this.
  19. Captain927

*inhales tobacco from Scottish pipe*
    Smoking is bad. Don't smoke.

Message received.

Foxep and Brother Smoke like this.
  20. cazboab

@Brother Smoke It is impossible to not condone aggressive action whilst insisting that we resolve this issue ourselves...

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation