1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to Haqqislam...

Discussion in 'OOC [Out of character]' started by theGricks, Sep 20, 2019.

1. theGricks

theGricks Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

PS: To the Ariadnans, we don't mean anything personal and we are having a blast watching and participating in this back and forth. Blame Bostria for calling us out as being to defensive! You guys are always one of the strongest defenders so we wanted to break on you.

2. Lauinav

Lauinav JTF 713 - 'Ironclad'

I have nothing to do but copy and paste. :thinking_face:

[23:03] Lauinav: Consider me Gird'ed.
    [23:04] Lauinav: ...or Loin'ed.
    [23:04] Lauinav: One of the two.
    [23:04] Lauinav: But not both.
    [23:04] Lauinav: That would be too much.

Danger Rose likes this.
  3. Foxep

Foxep Tropical Vet
    Warcor

We are also having fun :) But as a Merovingian my diplomatic pride is hurt each time you say we are null diplomats :triumph: Im working hard on it! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4. theGricks

I do feel bad bashing you guys in ic, because I have personally heard of your work, so your deffinitly doing work! But it's my job to be elitist as a haqq diplomat!

5. Cabaray

Cabaray Well-Known Member
    Warcor

@Bostria....I am coming for you. I challenge you for a LARP-sword duel. No shields, three hit points! At Interplanetario 2020. Accept this duel or I will order Ariadna to drop everything and whipe your most beloved Faction of the map! And yes that is totally Irrational, but you leave us no choice!

6. Cabaray

Cabaray Well-Known Member
    Warcor

@theGricks But actually I am pretty happy that we are fighting someone else for a change. We could go against Pano to the end of times, but three campaigns have been enough. Could go again against NA-2 and Tohaa (cause vengeance...i mean...justice!), but Haq coming in is a new challenge that will raise fresh interest among the brothers and sisters of Dawn. It has always been my own goal to have Ariadna fight the most interesting fights, and this one truly is. And picking us because we are the best defenders...I can respect that.

7. theGricks

We had gotten pretty heavy feedback last campaign from our own players that they were pretty tired of castling up and playing the diplomacy game because really, that game is only for a few folks.

8. Captain927

Captain927 Shotguns and Scotch Runs.

i think its adding a great twist to what has been standard. I'm having a blast with it. keep it up!

ChoTimberwolf, Lauinav and theGricks like this.
  9. Brother Smoke

Brother Smoke Bureau Trimurti Representative

Gonna join in on the general back-patting here, it's my first time taking a speaking role in these campaigns and you guys have been great help, being in the middle aint easy but you all make it much easier than it could be lol

10. theGricks

O-12 is killing it from the RP perspective.

11. Lady Numiria

Lady Numiria Cyberius TaskForce

We try... it's my first time as public representative too and I'm glad people notices the efforts our Commanders do in order to make the O-12 stands as any other faction, it makes the job easier for us then to come up with all that RP.

12. Danger Rose

Danger Rose The Wrecking Belles

Indeed. Don't let any of the IC banter fool you, you have been doing an amazing job and it shows!

ChoTimberwolf, theGricks and Foxep like this.
  13. Lauinav

Its been like that for us for a number of campaigns now, a lot of being in the middle.
    Honestly, I think its nice for our mob to blow off some steam.

You guys and the Harry boys have been bringing good RP craic.
    And the Harry lot have been giving a good scrap as well. Its give and take at the Battery, and its a lot of laughs on the ol chat channels.

Hope you lot are enjoying it as much as our mob are. :slightly_smiling_face: This is what the campaigns are about at the end of the day :grinning:

ChoTimberwolf and Danger Rose like this.
  14. Lauinav

Ignore this. I am not intoxicated in any way, shape and/or form, and totally did not mean to hit the 'reply' button instead of 'edit'.

I don't know if I can delete posts. I am lost. Send help.

Errhile and Danger Rose like this.
  15. McKaptain

McKaptain Well-Known Member

@theGricks

I am a simple man. If you want to come fight us Ariadnans, it just saves me some walking.

ChoTimberwolf likes this.
  16. Errhile

Errhile A traveller on the Silk Road

Buddy, this is the Out-Of-Character section of the forum.
    Here, we don't preted to be doing anything more than playing with fancy metal man-dollies.
    For them fightin' words, you should post in the In-Character section.

Abrilete and ChoTimberwolf like this.
  17. McKaptain

McKaptain Well-Known Member

OOC: I have no idea what is going on.

18. theGricks

Its no problem McKaptain! This is the OOC section of the campaign, so everything in this forum section is out of character banter and campaign fun. Posting memes, and discussing rules questions. The Ariadna/Haqqislam fight is solely in the IC forums, where we are trying to rip each others heads off.

ChoTimberwolf and Lauinav like this.
  19. hortanium

hortanium Major Thomas Williams, USAriadna Marine Corps

Which you are doing an aggravtingly good job of. :) This whole campaign is growing increasingly interesting actually.

20. theGricks

Well your diplomatics corp finally got O-12 on your side! It honestly took longer than I was expecting. I think @MikeTheScrivener, @Lady Numiria, and @Brother Smoke were really trying to stay neutral on this and dang if they didn't last a loooong time!

At this point in time I don't actually know much about what else is going on in the campaign fluff wise. The Haqq/Ariadna fight is just so ridiculously hot.

ChoTimberwolf and Foxep like this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation