1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Address from the Ambassador of Haqqislam

Discussion in 'IC [In-Character]' started by theGricks, Sep 19, 2019.

1. Lauinav

Lauinav JTF 713 - 'Ironclad'

From Soldier to Soldier then.
    Brother to Brother.

You think we don't do all that you have described?
    We do.
    Just as much.
    Sometimes more.
    Sometimes less.

You and I do that because we are individuals. Parts of a machine which are parts of something else and something more.

So please don't sit there and insult all of our profession when you say that your Hardy and Resolute nation has, "no vested interest", because it does.
    Your Nation desires a bigger seat at the table than what it already has, just as all Human Sphere nations do.

Even that of those who sit at the head of the Grand Table always yearn for more...

I wish you no ill will, Brother Warrior.
    If we meet on the field of battle, then you and I will fight, and one of us might die.
    I hope, however, that one day we will meet in more amicable terms. In a bar perhaps... there was this one place on Novyy Cimmeria...

-First Lieutenant, Zameer Kamara

#21 Lauinav, Sep 19, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 19, 2019
    Danger Rose, Errhile and oldGregg like this.
  2. Brother Smoke

Brother Smoke Bureau Trimurti Representative

And we'll keep denying it, some people at the patenting office are still undergoing therapy

SpectralOwl, Foxep, Thandar and 3 others like this.
  3. Thandar

Thandar Dedicated Aconteccan Supremacist

Would you mind providing our forces with few working samples for testing? I have a feeling it could replace some older Electric Pulse defense system on Fugazi drones, and my NCO would be interested in a possibility to use it for Morat interrogation.

cazboab likes this.
  4. gijared

gijared Member

You are of course correct. We all want more for our people. I merely meant we have no people here, no corporations, no trade routes, no facilities. It's an opportunity for growth, but we aren't protecting any part of Ariadna.

I'll continue to do my duty, as you will. I have the utmost respect for those that choose to cross swords with the soldiers of Dawn. If we meet in the bar, first round is on me. If we meet on the battlefield let the fates decide.

Lauinav likes this.
  5. Apps0206

Apps0206 Kazak Sneeki Breeki

This could all be solved if O12 stepped in and either confirmed or denied their involvement and issued us new orders. But it seems that the lives of us Ariadnans are cheap to the rest of the Human Sphere and we are unworthy of courtesy letter before getting shot in the back by supposed allies.

As my comrade here says, us men and women of Dawn will keep bleeding and dying, because it is our duty.
    Even if its for uncaring and hostile fellow men that won't even blink if we were massacred.

We will keep following orders. But I am under no illusion, we are alone.
    We always have been.

#25 Apps0206, Sep 20, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 20, 2019
    Cabaray and Foxep like this.
  6. Lady Numiria

Lady Numiria Cyberius TaskForce

Be assure that we put a real emphasis on considering everyone equally within the Human Sphere, no matter you joined it from the beginning or at a later point.

Lady Numiria
    O-12 Head Advisor - Novyy Bangkok Special Commission

7. Stuffist

Stuffist Well-Known Member

Hi fellow comrade,

You do know that Ariadna, even if it seems to turn its back to us, can still count on YuJing help if you find out that your new allies are not quite as good as we were during Kurage Crisis, right?
    I am no official representative of the great StateEmpire, but I would be glad to learn you are in touch with our commanders to renew a link that might have been get a bit loose - it is still time to realize the true nature of your so-called new friends and conclude on who is really willing to help and work with you in order to protect the Human Sphere from inside and outside threats.

8. Foxep

Foxep Tropical Vet
    Warcor

Good afternoon, fellow comrade of the State-Empire.

Even though i try to keep contact with every faction diplomate, there are some commanders in Ariadnan High Command that were already in touch with the State-Empire. So do not worry for the good relations between our nations. In any case, if you do feel you need another link for negotiations i endorse you to tell your superiors about contacting me with any petition they have.

Salute,
    High Diplomat Foxep of the Merovingian Corps of the AEC.

Cabaray likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation