1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Asteroid Blues Online Campaign

Discussion in 'Access Guide to the Human Sphere' started by Abydog, Aug 20, 2019.

1. chromedog

chromedog Less than significant minion

RAAAAT onna stiiiick, get your raaaaaat onna stick here ... Only 2 flat rocks and a sheckel ... c'mon guv'na, I'm cuttin' me own throat here ...

2. WarHound

WarHound Well-Known Member

Your sarcasm is not needed here.

What's needed is a level playing field, and by pre-genning battle reports without knowing the missions in advance, what people are doing is making up their results. So yeah, I feel i am justified in not liking people pre-genning battle reports for submission as early as possible.

Abrilete likes this.
  3. Del S

Del S Tunguskaball

Scoring seems a bit strange considering faction sizes. Are NA2 really scoring 4 points?

4. DukeofEarl

DukeofEarl Well-Known Member

Those initial points are not from pre-genned battle reports. They are the points assigned by the system to the forces that initially control the locations. You'll notice that every Faction in initial control of a location had 9 points in that location to indicate said control.

#64 DukeofEarl, Sep 17, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 17, 2019
  5. Wizardlizard

Wizardlizard Well-Known Member

I think there is weighting or will be but I am betting na2 doesn't get wieghted. Na2 pano nomad and ariadna are all pretty big factions in the campaign. O12 aleph combined and the even smaller than ever before tohaa will likely get weighted.

6. Wizardlizard

Wizardlizard Well-Known Member

Warhound you may be in for an unpleasant experience during the campaign. Last year people would play whatever scenario park their games and then apply their wins to the territory they want and their loses to one that didn't matter.

7. cazboab

cazboab Definitely not Cazboaz.

In wotan and flamestrike we were literally told that it was acceptable to play whatever scenario we liked and then let the winner chose the zone...

8. Section9

Section9 Well-Known Member

Doesn't mean that some of us thought that was utter bullshit, but that is a different argument!

9. cazboab

cazboab Definitely not Cazboaz.

Indeed. Lots of stuff that's in the rules(be it the core rules, ITS, or campaign etiquette) is considered bullshit by someone or other, the problem with this is that it wasn't and still hasn't clearly been communicated to the players that the change was made...

10. ChoTimberwolf

ChoTimberwolf Artichoken Friend

You can choose Custom mission in battle report so I guess as long as you played a game you can report it to any of the locations

DukeofEarl and Abrilete like this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation