1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Team sirius

Discussion in 'O-12' started by Wizardlizard, Sep 12, 2019.

1. Wizardlizard

Wizardlizard Well-Known Member

Okay so I was lucky enough to go to gen con so I have a team, but as an advance pack they are supposed to release it at some point. Last year it was am oct release but unless I missed it I don't even see it in Nov releases. Did I miss it? I really want 2 teams in my 012. They are the best units in the faction in my opinion. Sacrificing the drog (Droid dog) to glue wide areas of foes is amazing.
    Anyone have some inside Intel on when well see the team in general release?

2. TheRedZealot

TheRedZealot Well-Known Member
    Warcor

I dont have a release date for you. But have you considered taking Andromeda and splitting up her and doggo to make a different looking sirius team? It would be a different sculpt.

3. Wizardlizard

Wizardlizard Well-Known Member

I have. Right now though she's my alpha which currently i don't have any builds without an alpha

WarHound likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation