1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[SATELLITE] Infinity: Firestorm Incursion II (1st - 2nd August - Cardiff, UK) [CANCELLED]

Discussion in 'Events & Tournaments' started by Flipswitch, Sep 4, 2019.

1. Flipswitch

Flipswitch Sepsitorised by Intent

We welcome you to the Infinity: Firestorm Incursion II here at The South Wales Gaming Centre.
    A welcome to the UK's Satellite Event of 2020.

Format:
    Season 11: Stakeout
    300pts/6 SWC.
    2x Lists Required.
    Spec Ops: No
    Limited Insertion: No
    Tactical Window: No
    Soldiers of Fortune: No
    Classified Decks: Standard Mode
    Escalation Tournament: No

Missions:
    Acquisition
    Countermeasures
    Firefight
    Frontlines
    Power Pack

Tickets:
    https://www.thebattlefields.co.uk/e...irestorm-incursion-ii-satellite-event-cardiff
    Entry Price: £30
    Venue Info: https://www.thebattlefields.co.uk/South-Wales-Gaming-Centre-Cardiff

OTM Registration: https://its.infinitythegame.com/event/e09321e01-infinity-firestorm-incursion-ii-satellite-event
    Registration Deadline: 25/07/2020

Timings (Estimated):
    Saturday
    09:00 - Registration
    10:00 - Round 1 (Firefight)
    12:00 - Lunch
    13:00- Round 2 (Countermeasures)
    15:00 - Round 3 (Power Pack)
    17:00 - Day Conclusion

Sunday
    10:00 - Round 4 (Acquisition)
    12:00 - Lunch
    13:00 - Round 5 (Frontline)
    15:00 - Day Conclusion
    15:20 - Ending Ceremony
    16:00 - Depart.

Note: Ticket price includes one meal supplied on each day.
    Note: Players are expected to provide their own civilian or HVT equivalents for the day.

#1 Flipswitch, Sep 4, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 20, 2020
  2. Flipswitch

[09.09.19] SCENARIOS AND FORMATS PUBLISHED

3. Epsolon921

Epsolon921 Well-Known Member
    Warcor

If you need help with tables, let me know.

4. Flipswitch

Will do mate. I'll be sending out a wave of emails around Jan. :)

5. Time Bandit

Time Bandit Vulnerability (Total)

Hey Flipswitch, I've heard nothing but good things about the last one, will do my best to travel from east to west to take part in April!

Flipswitch and WarHound like this.
  6. Flipswitch

Great to hear it mate, any questions - don't hesitate to ask! :)

7. WarHound

WarHound Well-Known Member

paid!

Flipswitch likes this.
  8. Flipswitch

[20.03.20] OTM REGISTRATION ADDED.

Good morning everyone,

As per the announcement by Firestorm Games & The South Wales Gaming Centre, due to the outbreak and ongoing global pandemic of COVID19, we have taken the steps to reschedule the Infinity – Firestorm Incursion II (Satellite Event) to later this year, the new date is August 1st-August-2nd 2020.

You should have recently received an e-email from The South Wales Gaming Centre (SWGC) directly regarding this issue, this is just a secondary e-mail to answer a few questions you may have regarding this change and alleviate any fears!

Actions To Take.
    Attendees will automatically be placed onto the new updated roster scheduled for 1/2nd AUG 2020.

For those unable to make this new date, please send an e-mail to andy@firestormgames.co.uk to receive a full refund of your ticket entry within 7 days. Should you e-mail after this point, refunds will be subject to the normal admin fee that the SWGC charges.

Should you wish to reply for a refund, please include your name and/or order number for your ticket, as it gets a bit confusing with ITS PINs and nicknames!

Please note you may need to re-arrange travel tickets or accommodation.

N4 Launch Edition Change.
    We will be going ahead with the event being played in N3 Edition of Infinity due to the timing around the N4/C1 launch, unless otherwise forced to do so. I’ll be speaking to Corvus Belli directly on this, but I highly doubt this will be an issue.

Terrain Support.
    For those supporting the event with terrain, I’ll be re-contacting people a bit closer to the date to confirm if they are still able to do so, as always your support is always hugely appreciated.

Future Issues.
    Due to the nature of the global crisis, we may run into further issues closer to the date, we will address those as we approach, as things are a bit in the unknown at the moment. Thank you all for your patience and understanding during this time, but we are absolutely going to make this event a great success, improving on from last years!

Any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me via E-mail, Facebook or via the official Corvus Belli Forums.

Regards,
    Callum/Flipswitch
    Tournament Organiser.

9. Flipswitch

10. Flipswitch

Good morning all!

Just an update regarding the UK Satellite, the Firestorm Incursion II. We have decided to take the steps to cancel this year's event and to reschedule it until next year for the safety of our players and community.

For those who have purchased tickets, you will receive an email update with options on how you would like to proceed in terms of refunds etc early next week. :)

This is very sad news but ultimately for the best for the community. We can focus towards on having a fantastic future event!

Stay safe out there!

Regards,
    Callum/Flipswitch

@psychoticstorm could I get a title update to reflect this please mate?

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation