1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Druze and SOF

Discussion in 'Druze Bayram Security' started by holycannoli, Sep 3, 2019.

1. holycannoli

holycannoli Dancing to Kazak Kalinka

I'm curious if there's any fluff to back this up, but looking at Senior Massacre and Laxme's gear it looks like they repainted some druze armor. Specifically the pants and leg protection and vest. There was a reason I picked up the plastic SOF box to convert into more druze.

Any thoughts on us getting some of the characters. Granted it'd make the faction vomit out even more characters. Do the SOF moonlight with the more sinister Druze? Maybe we wouldn't get the dream team link to not take the wind out of Foreign Company's sails.

Mostly because despite having converted over half of SOF and selling Valk (getting the gencon one.) I am staring at that new box with envious eyes.

2. atomicfryingpan

atomicfryingpan Well-Known Member

I think druze use an older generation if pano armor. I think the bagh mari to be specific. Laxmee is wearing her fathers old armor. As far as the SoF I'd imagine Massacre wouldn't mind at all working with the druze but the rest seem like the type that wouldn't want to be involved. I'd personally love to see hannibal leading a team of druze but I doubt that will happen anytime soon. His model would make for a good arslan proxy though. Other character wise I'd assume miranda and sforza wouldnt have any problems working with the druze. I honestly thought we would get that opportunity because when dahshat was announced I would have bet everything that druze would be in that sectorial. All the other characters seem a little too "goody two shoes" to work with druze. Their loss though.

oldGregg likes this.
  3. oldGregg

oldGregg Well-Known Member

I don't think we'll see any changes for the Druze, unfortunately.

atomicfryingpan likes this.
  4. atomicfryingpan

atomicfryingpan Well-Known Member

Yeah most likely. Nothing major atleast. I'm pretty happy with how the faction is working and between Druze, Ikari, and QK I feel I have enough options to run a druze themed list.

Cthulhu363 and Space Ranger like this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation