1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My Guija wish List

Discussion in 'Yu Jing' started by Azuset, Aug 2, 2019.

1. Mahtamori

Mahtamori Well-Known Member

ECM could be altered to become Deflector of the faction appropriate grade. Guided Missiles aren't a problem as of N3's double nerf to them, the biggest threat now is hacking which is overly effective*.
    As for Hacking in general, I'd say manned TAGs should not be targetable by Overlord or Total Control while on the other hand Expel should Disable the TAG so that you need a successful use of the Engineer or Exorcism skill to re-enter it.

* meanwhile, AHD does need more utility than only being an attempt at removing TAGs and HI from the meta. Would it be too much of a shitstorm if Assisted Fire got moved to Claw-2?

2. Forté

Forté Well-Known Member

Looks like the Guija has now gained Tactical Awareness and Fatality L1 for no extra points in IA.

Not checked the rest but it sounds like all TAGs have gained those but some with a point tax.

How do you see that as a balance?

3. Tibooper

Tibooper Well-Known Member

Every TAG is now buffed with permanent Fatality lvl1 and Tac Awareness (you can see it on Army). The Guija's price doesn't change. I may try him now, a duo with Krit is even more interesting.

EDIT : Dang, by the time I check on Google Translate, I'm second :P

Forté likes this.
  4. Spauracchio

Spauracchio Member

Every TAG got TacAware for no extra points, except for cheap TAGs like Xeodron and Gecko that got a cost increase!

Forté likes this.
  5. Tibooper

Tibooper Well-Known Member

Anaconda got his price increased too.
    I'm glad our TAG haven't got this price treatment. But I'm kinda sad every one got TacAware, it would have been cool for the Guija to be the only one who have it, after all he is in the sectorial where this competence is the most present, would have made sense. And would have bring a little of personnality to him.
    It's a good thing for him anyway.

6. Spauracchio

Spauracchio Member

I think the common rule was:
    - Price <70: TacAware and price increase
    - Price >70: TacAware and no price increase

I'm pretty curious now to see if this will be enough for TAGs to see some more action on the field tho.

7. Mahtamori

Guijia also got CCW upgraded to DA.

Paegis, Stuffist, Sedral and 5 others like this.
  8. East of Irem

East of Irem Well-Known Member

Welcome changes, favoured using the guijia in frostbyte with the datatracker order, really helps to assume a good position for the reactive turn without giving up the opportunity to get anything done.

9. Barrogh

Barrogh Well-Known Member

I'm a bit curious how will it play out for TAGs that weren't already widely used before. Especially in the faction that can do this TA thing rather well already. So here I am.

Now I imagine a Guijia painted deep gant standing next to the gate guarded by two vast winged shapes.

Thanks for reminding me how much of an unhealthy-level nerd I am :P

East of Irem and Forté like this.
  10. East of Irem

East of Irem Well-Known Member

Gant is too depressing, who wants to chase around after eyeless skulls and demented psychic sea urchins? I painted mine in dreamy viric.

11. Triumph

Triumph Well-Known Member

TBH more excited for the DA CCW than TacAw but I'll take anything at this point.

12. Space Ranger

Space Ranger Well-Known Member

I'm happy with both. I'm hoping some will take the chance to play it more. But I still doing see it being used in IA. Vanilla is still better for it.

13. csjarrat

csjarrat Well-Known Member

Been planning on running it with a zanshi/haido core and a zuyong tacaware Harris. Should bring some decent boom boom and plenty of orders

14. IAGO242

IAGO242 Executive Officer

An existing list I had to test Krit Duo seems much better in this season now due to those changes and also the Journalist usefulness in getting the objective point for Concilium Watch. And a model fine for the Liaison Officer!

Gives me good motivation to finish painting Krit.

SPEARHEAD──────────────────────────────────────────────────[​IMG]9 [​IMG]1 GŪIJIĂ MULTI HMG, Heavy Flamethrower / DA CCW. (2 | 88) [​IMG] GŪIJIĂ PILOT Light Flamethrower / Pistol, Knife. () KOKRAM FTO (Fireteam: Duo) Combi Rifle + E/Mitter, Chain-colt, E/Mauler / 2 Heavy Pistols, Knife. (0 | 39) DĀOYĪNG Lieutenant L2 Hacker (Hacking Device) Boarding Shotgun / Breaker Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 29) MÓWÁNG (NCO) Red Fury, Akrylat-Kanone / Heavy Pistol, Knife. (1 | 52) HǍIDÀO (Multispectral Visor L2) MULTI Sniper / Breaker Pistol, Knife. (1.5 | 37) ZHANSHI Combi Rifle + Light Grenade Launcher / Pistol, Knife. (1 | 15) ZHANSHI Paramedic (MediKit) Combi Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 13) ZHANSHI (Forward Observer) Combi Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 12) ZHANSHI (Forward Observer) Combi Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 12) WARCOR (360º Visor) Flash Pulse / Stun Pistol, Knife. (0 | 3) 6 SWC | 300 PointsOpen in Infinity Army

Oh ps this has no killer hacker so maybe the Mowang would need to be replaced

#34 IAGO242, Sep 2, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 2, 2019
  15. Weathercock

Weathercock Well-Known Member

The universal Tac Aware is going to do more for the Cutter and Sphinx than anyone else, but I feel it'll at least help to pull the Guijia up from a "good god, why would I ever want to make room for that in a list" pick to a playable one, even if it won't be great.

I'm actually kind of interested in running the Kokram duo in Vanilla. The automedkit is still overpriced cancer, but the rest of the kit isn't entirely awful.

#35 Weathercock, Sep 2, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 2, 2019
    Barrogh likes this.
  16. Joametz

Joametz Chinese Empire in Space enthusiast

Sorry but I'm missing how Krit is better now. Is he a Journalist/FO now?

I like the change to the Guijia, that DA blade with no point cost is nice. Only thing it's missing IMHO is some kind of Martial Arts (1 or 2) OR more CC. I think giving the Guijia CC 20/21 would put it in a really sweet spot right now.

17. Triumph

Triumph Well-Known Member

I don't think you can make that fireteam in Vanilla.

colbrook likes this.
  18. Azuset

Azuset Well-Known Member

Frostybye is gone in S11.

19. Azuset

Azuset Well-Known Member

Didn't Guiija have Duo before?

20. Mahtamori

Nope. It's Krit who did/does (and who has the weird special Duo even in vanilla)

Edit: can't have the Guijia running around in a Duo with an actual decent unit (as far as we can call Shang-Ji Tinbot decent), now can we?

Azuset likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation