1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

O-12 in Asteroid Blues

Discussion in 'OOC [Out of character]' started by Brother Smoke, Aug 19, 2019.

1. Brother Smoke

Brother Smoke Bureau Trimurti Representative

Wondering if anyone knows what role O-12 will play (if any) in the Asteroid Blues campaign? Did they show what region will be associated with them? I saw the presentation but i can't remember

Luisjoey and ZlaKhon like this.
  2. Kreslack

Kreslack Unknown Ranger lead the way!

O12 is teamed up with Aleph for Asteroid Blues

Luisjoey and AdmiralJCJF like this.
  3. AdmiralJCJF

AdmiralJCJF Heart of the Hyperpower

That's actually going to be quite interesting, in terms of numbers overall.

ALEPH should already have picked up quite a few since last year, and with O-12 as well they may well end up as a real contender!

4. Luisjoey

Luisjoey High Marshall of Wotan
    Warcor

Aleph being off with starter (COLDFRONT) and 2 interplantary tournaments shall take some place into the fray.

Sad O-12 will be allied with it, i rather it be alone on their side but each one of their victory counting more points for their factions as they did with tohaa and combined army last time.

But in any circunstances O-12 officers, you count with PANOCEANIA as natural ally to prevent people using illegal weaponry by the O-12 Concilium edict, we have been fighting the yujing smuggling and contraband of ariadna T2 weaponry, so we shall bring this to make enfocerment into the asteroids to put order even in the outer rim of our galaxy.

AdmiralJCJF likes this.
  5. Wizardlizard

Wizardlizard Well-Known Member

Hmmm I hope we don't ally alth pano. Those guys won enough as it is...I actually hope we steer clear of any alliances but think na2 would be a solid one. Story wise you can think of us as the rough cops taking on the big corps power games and standing up to the corruption.
    If we want to win we have to avoid pano alliance and ariadna alliance.
    Yujing is too messed up to win, unless the main players really change a lot.
    Nomads are still split, from drama, and will lack a cohesive strategy
    Na2 no chance at all as it really is more like 5 factions in there that all disagree and waste at least half the time wishing they could sell their wins to another faction.

Pano has so many players it is always a threat and ariadna has always proven to be able to punch out of its weight class and with ruskies being popular I expect them to just grow.
    Oh haaq...yeah some solid players but in general just a mess and super defensive so they won't lose what they have but they'll go for nothing.

6. GuyIncognito

GuyIncognito Well-Known Member

You heard him: all factions should team up against the evils of PanO.

Belgrim likes this.
  7. MikeTheScrivener

MikeTheScrivener O-12 Peace Kepper

So who here plans on representing O-12 in Asteroid blues? I know I am!

Luisjoey, WarHound and Skyhusky like this.
  8. Brother Smoke

I'm still on the fence, pending fluff on the conflict itself
    I fought for the homeworld last time around because I'll be damned if I let any spacer grab but an inch more of mother Dawn, but I'm a merc at heart and unless they are portrayed as doing shady shit again, I'll probably go in that direction

9. Quehacesfede

Quehacesfede You must obey the Knight Commander

Don't know man. I was planning on playing with MO as usual, but, Wildfire arrived, and I already have all my O-12 miniatures primed. I think it'll depend on what my meta does. I know there'll be one Aleph player, one Nomad and two Shas. One guy plays Varuna, but he rarely has time to play, and another one could go with TAK, IA, Acon or Shas. If Pano has at least 1 sectorial represented in my meta, I'm playing with O-12.

10. Guiz

Guiz Active Member

I'm a bit disappointed to team with aleph which have already a lot of players last campaign and will have more with SSO, I think it could be more interesting to let's O12 alone without base like CA (and tohaa?).

However, I'll go with O 12 for 1 battle a week to try it :).

11. Cabaray

Cabaray Well-Known Member
    Warcor

68808118_2571018369595554_7298372079949185024_o.jpg Well I recently finished painting them….

Ariwch, Luisjoey, Thandar and 2 others like this.
  12. FireFangs

FireFangs Space Oni

That's very gold!

13. Ravrohan

Ravrohan Well-Known Member

Don't have my Wildfire box yet and I've recently started playing for real with MO, so I'm not sure which way I'll go just yet.

14. Lauinav

Lauinav JTF 713 - 'Ironclad'

So much of a mess, and so super defensive, that they even defended a location that wasn't even theirs from those pesky robot people... :thinking_face::thinking_face::thinking_face::thinking_face::thinking_face:

AdmiralJCJF, Melchior, JoKeR and 2 others like this.
  15. MikeTheScrivener

Since we have a release date for the campaign – I suppose it's time to start talking strategy.
    Here's just a couple thoughts I had:

- I really don't think O-12 is going to be a very large pool of players – There might be a large influx of newbies who might get a handful of games in but buy and large I think people are going to be sticking with their "home" faction

- I think it would be a really fun idea to play it really fluffy!

- That being said: No alliances. O-12 is the neutral mediator, it would be a PR nightmare if we sided with PanO or a similar faction. The implications are just too high of a risk. If we lose the trust of the other factions than O-12 is discredited. We are not hostile to other factions, we respect their different philosophies and ways of life. But we do not choose sides.

- I think it would be interesting to put this "peacekeeper" role to practice. We defend our own territory when we have to (I don't think anyone besides the Combined Army will be coming for it anyway). But outside that I think it would be interesting to fight where we see an increase of battles. Say Ariadna and PanO are fighting over a zone, then we influx our battles there to put it under O-12 Neutral rule. We act as mediators.

- Until the Combined Army show up, of course. They are the biggest threat to the human sphere and they must be stopped at all costs. All out attack when they show up, though it would be poetic if they come for our territory, so be prepared for that. We can't lose that. O-12 falls and the rest of the human sphere with it.

- Remember to chastise other faction's commanders for using weapons prohibited by the Concillium! (in a joking manner of course!)

- Seriously, I want O-12 to be known as the "Bro" faction. Nothing but clear and concise battle reports coming from us. No cheating the reports, No under handed play, No betrayals and No drama. O-12 leads by example, people!

16. Wizardlizard

Wizardlizard Well-Known Member

I like all these ideas. I'm all in for 012 time to 'send more cops'! I missed a start date for the campaign. What is it?

MikeTheScrivener likes this.
  17. MikeTheScrivener

Sept 16th I believe Koni said. So we have some time!

18. Brother Smoke

Damn @MikeTheScrivener I was probably go NA2 this round but now I'm feeling the O12 :joy:

Luisjoey and MikeTheScrivener like this.
  19. Skyhusky

Skyhusky Well-Known Member

I'm feeling O-12 as well. *Sigh* Time to annoy my fellow players by playing the Real Folk Blues as my intro music.

20. Luisjoey

Luisjoey High Marshall of Wotan
    Warcor

Hey those look great!

Cabaray likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation