1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Biotechvore thoughts

Discussion in 'Druze Bayram Security' started by atomicfryingpan, Aug 19, 2019.

1. atomicfryingpan

atomicfryingpan Well-Known Member

So I have a tournament coming up and one of the missions is biotechvore. I havent played this mission yet but will definitely be getting some practice in this weekend. It's the one mission that I'm struggling to wrap my head around list wise/deployment. My initial thoughts are to make use of our core/haris/and duos and just try and get everyone out of the DZ as fast as possible. I'm wondering if I should ever bother trying to start the druze outside the DZ and risk the ph rolls. Anyone have any thoughts or experience with druze and biotechvore?

2. Space Ranger

Space Ranger Well-Known Member

It's worth the risk on a few. You not only need to get your own guys out, but try to keep the enemy in! Like using Hunz that have been infiltrated to his side to lay down mines just outside his deployment.

atomicfryingpan likes this.
  3. atomicfryingpan

atomicfryingpan Well-Known Member

That's a good point! Didnt think about locking the opponent down.

Space Ranger likes this.
  4. csjarrat

csjarrat Well-Known Member

It's a really tough mission. Remember the use of command tokens to deny more than one co-ordinated order! It stings like hell when used on biotechvore!

Space Ranger and atomicfryingpan like this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation