1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hey, CB, WTF is up with that Nahab and the copy-paste poses?!

Discussion in 'News' started by Nuada Airgetlam, Aug 3, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nuada Airgetlam

Nuada Airgetlam Nazis sod off ///

I mean, does she really need to pee? Is she a strong-willed tough warrior like her upper half suggests or a "daddy please help me, I'm so afraid!" scared anime waifu like her bottom does?

Has your sculptor ever seen a woman? Would you ever release a male model with an idiotic stance like that?

I'd love to buy this box but I can't support this stupidity.

[​IMG]

And while I'm at it. Do you really think we're stupid and we can't see that your sculptors are copypasting poses? And that they're doing it openly, with models released right next to each other? Those are just the first two glaring examples that jumped out at me from the first two CB store pages. The tactical rocks / backpacks are a common joke.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Come the hell on, you have better talent on-board, or at least you used to. Stop with this copy-paste lazy uninspired bullshit and idiotic "weak waifu waiting for rescue" poses. You've got a ton of awesome, strong, both dynamic and static female poses and yet from time to time you drop a wet turd like the Guija pilot or that Nahab.

[​IMG]
    So many awesome female sculpts and then such a useful profile gets a "this is my first day at the range and I'm not even sure I'm holding this right, so I'll stand "like a girl", bend forward at the hips, shy away from the noisy weapon and hope for the best" Foxtrot. This is horrible, you need to stop this.

[​IMG]

2. fatherboxx

fatherboxx Mission control, I'm coming home.

Oh all pilots are dumb pinup cheesecake, I kinda accepted it at this point, just like Tech Bee. At least they are rarely used so a proxy is harmless.

Agreed on that Nahab, she is just awkward

New Malignos looks just like a Hollow Man down to the backpack, that blows :/

Geodron and Nuada Airgetlam like this.
  3. Nuada Airgetlam

Well, if they've stuck with throwaway profiles, I'd be halfheartedly OK with that. But Foxtrot? Or first Red Fury in its own faction? Sheesh.

Geodron likes this.
  4. Nuada Airgetlam

Hey, look, CB can into dynamic female poses. Why shit on the poor Nahab then? What's the reasoning? Is there really a strong core of customers who expect the weebo waifu poses? 67491248_1467737416700578_3357213241922027520_o.jpg

bladerunner_35 and Geodron like this.
  5. -Ghost-

-Ghost- Shalashaska

Dude, you need to calm down.

Yog.0, Hiereth, Soter and 13 others like this.
  6. CAnon

CAnon Well-Known Member

NO! This is the INTERNET! You MUST AGREE with my FACTUAL OPINIONS! :^)

7. emperorsaistone

emperorsaistone Well-Known Member

Ahhh CB...I really hoped that Namurr was just a mishap.
    But those Nahab are also awful.
    The Zhayedan are mediocre and since their profiles are not interesting that box also isnt worth buying.
    The art of the Mukhtar doesnt leave hope for good sculpts.
    The only good recent release for Ramah was the Khawarij. Those are great sculpts.

But those alone are not enough to play RTF without a ton of proxies.
    I rather save my money and stay with HB.

8. Solar

Solar Well-Known Member

I like the Namurr and the Nahab

The Zhayedan profiles aren't great. Models are mint though.

Yog.0 and Zelaponeepus like this.
  9. Nuada Airgetlam

* Citation required.

oldGregg, Stiopa and bladerunner_35 like this.
  10. Zewrath

Zewrath Elitist Jerk

Why the neckbeard rage over CB doing anime style in their anime-inspired game? Is this post about getting brownie points for the “stunning and brave” club?

I do agree wholeheartedly about the copy paste poses though.

chromedog and A Mão Esquerda like this.
  11. bladerunner_35

bladerunner_35 Well-Known Member

Isn’t this the opposite of neckbeard rage?

I thought neckbeards living in their 80s cellar were for women being depicted in a sexist way?

It is so hard keeping up with all the counter cultures these days. Much easier to treat everyone equal, both men and women.

Great post btw @Nuada Airgetlam!

chaos11, Stiopa and Nuada Airgetlam like this.
  12. Zewrath

Zewrath Elitist Jerk

They exists in both flavours. There’s the stereotype misogynistic neckbeard who objectifies women, then there’s the stereotype of beta fedora neckbeards who white knights mi’ladies.

Neckbeard isn’t a term you use to identify anyone leaning left or right, feminist or MRA, black or white etc.

Belgrim, Triumph and A Mão Esquerda like this.
  13. -Ghost-

-Ghost- Shalashaska

giphy (18).gif

A Mão Esquerda likes this.
  14. Hecaton

Hecaton EI Anger Translator

The knock-kneed pose is lame but it's a small thing, in the end.

Dreilide and Nuada Airgetlam like this.
  15. Nuada Airgetlam

And then there are the sad neckbeards who deem themselves Seers of Incel Neckbeard Knowing and Recognition of White Knights, for whom it's unfathomable that People Can Just Like / Dislike Things.

Berjiz and bladerunner_35 like this.
  16. Zewrath

Zewrath Elitist Jerk

Well, it’s less about you disliking stuff than this is a thread about you sperging out but ‘kay.

17. Nuada Airgetlam

It's your utter disdain for people on the spectrum that's the most telling. Yeah, I actually DO have highly functional Asperger's. Do you want to add a "smart" quip about "autistic screeching" or are you going to simply stfu?

18. ldgif

ldgif Well-Known Member
    Warcor

This seems like a complete waste of a thread in the “News” Section.

Also choosing the subject of “samepose” on the Nahab is just funny. The two Nahabs clearly have the same “base” but they mirrored and also the connection to the torso is different, with one leaning in and the other leaning back. The “standing on a box sniper pose” is way more common, so I have no idea why you wouldn’t lead with that.

Yog.0, Ariwch and -Ghost- like this.
  19. Nuada Airgetlam

This reply seems like you haven't properly read the thread, yet you already have a critical opinion ;)

That's funny, because I didn't. The Nahab is about the "weak knees", same as the Guija pilot.

That's funny, because I did. There is a paragraph about the sniper pose being one of the cloned ones.

bladerunner_35 likes this.
  20. Dreilide

Dreilide Well-Known Member

Agreed. The knocky knee thing needs to go. Some of my favorite models are female that don't emulate any of that type of design (spear Igao, Hexas sniper, pick a Joan, etc).

On the subject of sameposing, each weapon variant has 10+ models across all factions representing it. There's only going to be so many variations of "someone in fatigues with a sniper rifle" before you have two different models with knees up and gun in the air.

This thread started questionable, and quickly went off the rails before page 2. I'd agree this is a waste of the news section. The amount of rampant mostly baseless negativity is quickly driving me away from some areas of this site.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation