1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MAKE MAF GREAT AGAIN

Discussion in 'Combined Army' started by the huanglong, Jul 21, 2019.

1. Death

Death Well-Known Member

Yeah, the perliferation of Jammer/Eraser is making MAF better. Also, Full Auto 2 Sogarat is pretty fun. It has what the Gamma doesn't. That extra level of full auto is important when you only have burst 3.

My main issue with MAF is that I look at it and think, I'll just play Pano. Its just another shoot it all faction.

Golem2God likes this.
  2. Hecaton

Hecaton EI Anger Translator

Warbands tho.

3. Death

Death Well-Known Member

Good point. Daturazi are pretty great and MAF can really make use of smoke. Also, the additional profile for Zerats are great. 0.5 SWC redfury is actually pretty decent and the KHD finally gives a marker state through cybermask.

Golem2God, toadchild and Hecaton like this.
  4. Death

Death Well-Known Member

Could you post some example lists for MAF that you have used?

Edit: oh, you wrote the MAF tactica. lol

DaRedOne likes this.
  5. daboarder

daboarder Force One Commander
    Warcor

Its more like CHA. Good guns, but the guns are more there to clear the way for the warbands to get in close and do the real lasting damage. Krakots, Daturazi, Hungries can do a lot of damage and put people in some seriously painful situations (the Preta/Gaki combo push is a really nasty fork) and MAF certainly doesnt have a dominant ARO game the way PanO can (though Maf can be perfectly fine in reactive of course)

A Mão Esquerda and Golem2God like this.
  6. Hecaton

Hecaton EI Anger Translator

@daboarder The presence of drop troops, lack of camo, and far better defensive game means that it'd be mistake to compare MAF to CHA so closely, in my opinion.

7. toadchild

toadchild Premeasure

Really, in the end, MAF is unique. It’s got some similarities to PanO or CHA, but some important differences as well. And I think that’s the way it should be.

8. daboarder

daboarder Force One Commander
    Warcor

Of course. But you can draw inspiration and direction from what works in factions that play similarly. Certainly better than complaining that you dont play like factions you have nothing in common with in my opinion

A Mão Esquerda and toadchild like this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation