1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fireteam Order pushing a repeater in range of enemy hacker.

Discussion in '[Archived]: N3 Rules' started by dalaule, Jul 13, 2019.

1. dalaule

dalaule Active Member

Hello.

This situation came up during my game last evening:

I declear a Fireteam Order, with the leader being the teams Killer Hacker. The Fireteam includes a repeater, which during the end of the first short skill ends in range of an enemy Killer Hacker, but none of the other models. The enemy Killer Hacker now has an ARO; can he hack the Fireteam Killer Hacker through her repeater? What reactions are possible for the enemy Killer Hacker?

I believe I read somewhere that you cannot use opposing team's repeaters in the reactive turn, but I can't seem to find it any longer.

2. daboarder

daboarder Force One Commander
    Warcor

No such limitation on repeaters in active or reactive exist. Unless the khd has stealth hes bait

3. Sabin76

Sabin76 Well-Known Member

You can definitely hack through enemy repeaters on either active or reactive turn. However, doing so imparts a -3 penalty to the hacker trying to hack through said enemy repeater. However, however, Killer Hackers ignore this malus.

Robock likes this.
  4. Arkhos94

Arkhos94 Well-Known Member

You can, no problem with that. That's why, when you have a good repeater network (let's say : nomads), you have to be extra careful before using entire order program (or a KHD will fry your head)

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation