1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OSS List for friendly Games mostly Highly Classified

Discussion in 'ALEPH' started by Tony2805, Jul 12, 2019.

1. Tony2805

Tony2805 Well-Known Member

Hi,
    this is my first foray into OSS. I really appreciate the thread and thoughts from Deltakilo about OSS. Thx for that man. The posted list here is for games with friends and not for tournament Play. I have the problem what to do with the last few Points or what to Change so that it does fit.
    OSS MK4 + Arjuna
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────

GROUP 1[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]10
    PROXY Mk.4 Heavy Rocket Launcher, Submachine Gun, Nanopulser / Pistol, Knife. (2 | 20)
    PROXY Mk.5 (Forward Observer) 2 Submachine Guns, Nanopulser, E/M Grenades / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 10)
    PROXY Mk.1 Engineer Combi Rifle, Nanopulser, D-Charges / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 10)
    YUDBOT Electric Pulse. (0 | 3)
    NETROD . (0 | 4)
    NETROD . (0 | 4)
    DANAVAS Hacker (Hacking Device Plus. UPGRADE: Maestro) Combi Rifle + Pitcher / Breaker Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 25)
    NAGA Hacker (Killer Hacking Device) Combi Rifle, Antipersonnel Mines / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 30)
    NAGA Hacker (Killer Hacking Device) Combi Rifle, Antipersonnel Mines / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 30)
    DART Submachine Gun, Viral Tactical Bow, Antipersonnel Mines / Pistol, Shock CC Weapon, Knife. (0 | 34)
    LAMEDH Rebot Flash Pulse, Sniffer / Electric Pulse. (0 | 8)
    LAMEDH Rebot Flash Pulse, Sniffer / Electric Pulse. (0 | 8)
    ARJUNA Spitfire, D-Charges / Breaker Pistol, Knife. (1.5 | 40)
    [​IMG] x2 KIRANBOT E/Marat, Cybermines / Electric Pulse. (8)

GROUP 2[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]3
    SHUKRA Lieutenant (Strategos L1) MULTI Rifle, Nanopulser / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 27)
    ZAYIN Rebot HMG / Electric Pulse. (1 | 26)
    DALETH Rebot Combi Rifle, Sniffer / Electric Pulse. (0 | 17)

5 SWC | 296 Points

Open in Infinity Army

Thx for your Input!

2. Nemo No Name

Nemo No Name Aleph Cultural Atache

Why 2 Naga KHDs and not one KHD, one FO?

Also, I'd strongly recommend going with Posthuman Mk.II MULTI Sniper Rifle instead of Mk.IV HRL.

Why 4 orders in the second group? If you're planning to spend them on Zayin, wouldn't it better to go with Dakini HMG then? Or even Garuda HMG.

Tony2805 likes this.
  3. Tony2805

The 2 Naga KHD are there cause i had the Points, if I take a Naga FO then I had 6 Pts. leftover :laughing:. I really like the mini of the MK4 HRL so it has to be part of the list. The Zayin is just for defense:thinking_face:could really Change it for a Garuda.

Thx for the reply Nemo no Name

4. xagroth

xagroth Mournful Echo

I see little reason to play this list as OSS, frankly, only the Sukra Lt makes it OSS mandatory; wouldn't it be better to use a Vanilla list instead?

He has a Daleth (Sensor, FO) in that group, I assume the 4 orders are for him mostly.

A Garuda instead would be starved for orders, however, with only 3 orders to act in the turn it lands.

He seems to go for a layered Reactive wall, thus the Zayin instead of the Dakini HMG

The sniper is a hunter (and there are a lot of shock or other multiwound stuff going around), while the MK4 HRL is a threat, taunter, and rock: can't be ignored, can really make the enemy pay for a Fireteam going through a bad position (or even affect enemy models in a fireteam she doesn't see, thanks to the template), and is ARM8 in cover, vs ARM3 of the sniper (who has TO, granted), but also she cares little for enemy MSV's (of which there are a lot) and can dodge to force the enemy to waste orders (at PH14) if faced with a too disadvantageos target.

Option 1: add a second Yudbot, so your engineer can be near the Zayin and some Pulse Flash remotes.
    Option 2: add a Warcor for 3pts.
    Option 3: changing one Naga from KHD to FO (as Nemo says) gives you 6 free pts. That means both the Warcor and the 2nd Yudbot are possible.
    Option 4: change the zayin for a Garuda BSG, and add a Warcor and a Probot (8pts), you lose reactive lethal fire (HMG total reaction) but gain a knife to clear enemy lines, and 2 orders (thanks to a Command Token) to fuel it.

5. Tony2805

Thank you for your insights, I will try options 3 and 4 and see how it fares. The other list in my mind is based on a Dakini link and Stuff, yes the Posthuman MK 2 is in there too:grin:. I will post it here when it's ready.

Nemo No Name and xagroth like this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation